Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-18-2014, 05:48 AM   #1
m-4-f

m-4-f has said some nice things
Default Belly Inflation (beware)

I am just going to post this query here because I cant see any ''Discussion'' boards for miscellaneous pursuits like this. I can see the libraries at the bottom but they are clearly not for normal threads.

Is this as good a place as any to discuss inflation or is there a sub-folder buried out of site to use (I would hope it could be made more accessible if so)

Anyhoo so this isnt just an empty shell of a thread

I have been inflating recently primarily using air swallowing as a means of pumping up my gut. I have recently broken out of my 4 inch gains and have started to notice improvements, particularly when I let the air bubble down into my intestines.

Does anyone inflate anally here with pumps/enemas and if so do you have any advice to someone who is looking to start?
m-4-f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to the community.inflation, in my experience, /= weight gain. They are usually handled in two different communities. You might want to try inflate chan. They are the most active community with practitioners of what you are describing. They also have a very "intetesting" IRC chat room where you may be able to ask your questions and get answers in real time and maybe make some friends!