Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-19-2014, 03:37 AM   #1
irving_g

irving_g has said some nice things
Default Holy @#$%!!! WOW!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Rn...g&noredirect=1
irving_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:39 AM   #2
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by irving_g View Post
that's awesome thanks for the link
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:14 AM   #3
irving_g

Default She is awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
that's awesome thanks for the link

What's really cool about her is I'm 85% sure she did it on purpose. usually when the average woman gains that much weight she will hide it with baggy clothes. but she's very confidant showing of that new beautiful body. The only thing i would change about the video would be to add the song, Simply Irresistible By Robert Palmer, or Fantasy Girl by 38 Special.
Old 05-20-2014, 05:57 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What's really cool about her is I'm 85% sure she did it on purpose. usually when the average woman gains that much weight she will hide it with baggy clothes. but she's very confidant showing of that new beautiful body. The only thing i would change about the video would be to add the song, Simply Irresistible By Robert Palmer, or Fantasy Girl by 38 Special.
I dunno if she did it on purpose on not but not sinking into self hatred and wanting to hide your body doesn't indicate that had to be intentional. She wasn't wearing anything overly revealing or what not, just normal things. I gained 80lbs unintentionally in three years and still dress nicely, especially when going out places like she was in almost all of those pictures. Just saying.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
irving_g

Will change to Many but not all women who gain this much weight hide their bodies in baggy clothes. Her gain was probably unintentional' yet she smiles and shows confidence but if she did gain intentionally then she just blew my mind.!!!!
Old 05-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #6
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ah...I dunno, man.

Part of me doesn't want to spoil it for you guys. But, yet, there's a part of me that feels a sense of responsibility here. To be truthful.

That's the standard I try to hold myself to. I ask myself, "Am I being truth-ful here. Am I full of truth(i-ness)?"
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #7
irving_g

Default If the photo's are fake they did one heck of a job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Part of me doesn't want to spoil it for you guys. But, yet, there's a part of me that feels a sense of responsibility here. To be truthful.

That's the standard I try to hold myself to. I ask myself, "Am I being truth-ful here. Am I full of truth(i-ness)?"
When I used to believe in Santa he always gave me toys.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:00 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Gotta love the magical effect of college bingeing on short curvy college gals

Well done, miss!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:00 PM   #9
irving_g

Default personally i think the photo's are real

Quote:
When I used to believe in Santa he always gave me toys.
Just my opinion, I could be wrong,
if anyone knows the history let us know.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:11 PM   #10
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh, they're real. I used to work with a short curvy redhead who went off to college, discovered partying and blew up like this girl. I know of a few others who packed on a "freshman 50" and "rolled" home from college...where were these girls when I was in college? (sigh)

Anyway, the redhead graduated 2-3 years ago and moved on. I see her now and then, she's lost a bit but will never be slim again.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #11
irving_g

Default Thanks!!!

I'm old enough to be her dad and at 2:26 of the video i almost had a heart attack because she is so gorgeous. I have no complaints my 6 year girlfriend is 5'7 and 250 lbs. Coming out of the FA closet was the best thing that happened to me, just wish i did it in my 20's. We have an agreement she can lust after Johnny Depp and i can look at pretty bbw's on the internet.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:39 AM   #12
irving_g

Default Should read: girlfriend and I are in a 6 year relationship

Quote:
I'm old enough to be her dad and at 2:26 of the video i almost had a heart attack because she is so gorgeous. I have no complaints my 6 year girlfriend is 5'7 and 250 lbs. Coming out of the FA closet was the best thing that happened to me, just wish i did it in my 20's. We have an agreement she can lust after Johnny Depp and i can look at pretty bbw's on the internet.
I don't post in forums that much because of dumb mistakes like that. lol
Old 05-21-2014, 07:12 AM   #13
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by real...

Since we all experience the world through our own inherently subjective experiences...

That being said, she kind of looks like a certain poster on here. That I would not call-out, just for that. Although, I wonder if she (the actual person depicted) consented to this use. Actually, not so much.

Added to this, just from more of an aesthetic standpoint, the overall fashion-plate seems to move in more of a retrograde type of motion, and against the progression of the video's own time. Leading one to believe....

So, naturally, this puts the sorority letters, that whole gestalt, in somewhat of a different context.

Last edited by Yakatori; 05-21-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: See, I never just did things just to do them. C'mon, what am I gonna do, just all of a sudden jump up & grind my feet....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #14
irving_g

Default The photo's probably aren't consentual

but they're posted all over the internet and YouTube with Thousands of views, so the Gennie is out of the bottle and you can't erase history. I feel her beauty is appreciated on this website people, will not make rude comments about her weight here, plus she looked like she was having a good time in her big body and there's nothing wrong with being big.