Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title
Default What do you think

Hello,

There has been a trend I have seen on Paysites. Very thin females with very large females. I know there is no black & white answer. Are the petite females "props" to make the SSBBW look bigger, or are they really FA's? There are multiple sites on which I have seen this, don't want to name off any.

Being a long time FA, gainer in the past, it just made me curious. Also, do females like being squashed? I know a lot of males do. Thanks, Long live plus size people!!

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I can't answer your main question but I am a female and I like being squashed! Generally by men though...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

For many men, girl-on-girl sexual play can be really erotic. I know it is for me. I find two attractive fat women making love extremely erotic and also enjoy the contrast between an attractive thin woman and an SSBBW getting it on. I also think that some thin women really get off on their fat counterparts. I think that may be why beautiful SSBBWs like Ivy and Mandy feature thin women massaging and playing with their fat. I am sure they enjoy it; they have probably also determined that video clips featuring female sexual play sells well; and in Mandy's case she is a proud lesbian who really digs making love to thin women.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I very much like to see Very tall large fatties with little puny men....All about the contrast and women over powering these little guys...
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

i like being squashed as well ^.^

as per: high levels of disparity between models, I mean I guess? I'd prefer to see a wider *ahem* range of body types.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
gfx3d2004

gfx3d2004 has said some nice things
Default Is this as a sense of scale?

Hello all, I wonder if this is as a sense of scale. Sometimes physical props are difficult to identify with, but people could help with the sheer size of our larger ladies.
gfx3d2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #7
ssbbwstormy

ssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

at my size it would difficult to find a guy big enough to smash me haha but i do enjoy throwing my weight around with girls of all sizes i guess i would probably model with another girl for pay too but so far all my relationships with smaller women have been strictly personal lol
ssbbwstormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #8
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

I have seen ads by some of the ssbbw models looking to hire the skinny girls for the pics and vids. Can't blame anyone for earning a living.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote