Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #1476
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It has been months since I have been on date, kissed someone let alone have had sex and I see no end in sight to this drought. But, hey...I have wine! :: giggling::

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #1477
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Sick of having to do this alone...
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:53 AM   #1478
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wish I had a big girl over my lap to spank and reward
Old 03-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #1479
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Sick of having to do this alone...

Come April little missy, you won't have to.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #1480
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Once my plane lands dinner will be all ready for you
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:17 AM   #1481
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Once my plane lands dinner will be all ready for you
That was. ......a lot of information packed into one little sentence.

Good luck you two. Here's to things working out for y'all. Cheers!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 03-28-2014 at 03:19 AM.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:39 AM   #1482
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hubby and I got our new bed tonight, and (being newlyweds) we broke it in right... not just once, but twice. We had session #1, then we talked/fooled around/whatever, and then had session #2 about a half-hour later.

HILARIOUSLY, though - just as we're finishing up session #2, our cat takes off, out from under our bed, like a shot, running as though her life depended on escaping. We thought we had shut her out of the room, but she was under the bed the whole time!

Poor, scarred-for-life kitty! I can't stop laughing!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:57 AM   #1483
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Hubby and I got our new bed tonight, and (being newlyweds) we broke it in right... not just once, but twice. We had session #1, then we talked/fooled around/whatever, and then had session #2 about a half-hour later.

HILARIOUSLY, though - just as we're finishing up session #2, our cat takes off, out from under our bed, like a shot, running as though her life depended on escaping. We thought we had shut her out of the room, but she was under the bed the whole time!

My dog has seen plenty lol. Just yesterday my friend and I took her for a hike in the state forest and we decided to fool around. She just sat in the shade and waited patiently lol
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:29 AM   #1484
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want to give so many people orgasms lately. This is an abrupt turnaround from the lack of sex drive that I've had the past couple of weeks. Might be that it's been a hell of a lot more pleasant out, weather-wise, the last few days.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:00 AM   #1485
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Cats and making out.... we have three, and we like for them to vacate the premises when things are going on. Interestingly, each one of them had to witness matters ONCE before they were convinced nothing untoward was going on, and that management emerged from said activities unharmed and none the worse for wear.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:30 PM   #1486
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I want to give so many people orgasms lately. This is an abrupt turnaround from the lack of sex drive that I've had the past couple of weeks. Might be that it's been a hell of a lot more pleasant out, weather-wise, the last few days.
Is there a sign up list or...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #1487
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Cats and making out.... we have three, and we like for them to vacate the premises when things are going on. Interestingly, each one of them had to witness matters ONCE before they were convinced nothing untoward was going on, and that management emerged from said activities unharmed and none the worse for wear.
Hahahahaha. Well, hopefully this has shown her there is no need for her to be present during these things, and she'll avoid it from here on out, lol!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #1488
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Is there a sign up list or...
Haha, ditto this!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #1489
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's about to turn into a toy bag Sunday.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #1490
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love to come up with story ideas, whether they are sword and sorcery fantasy or erotica, suspense or horror. It's a great way to relax after a long, too long, a day of nerding and dealing with over-educated co-workers.

I love that some of the erotica ideas - and notes - cause some friends to be "uncomfortable."
Old 05-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #1491
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I love that some of the erotica ideas - and notes - cause some friends to be "uncomfortable."
Uncomfortable can be a good thing...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #1492
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Uncomfortable can be a good thing...
I know
Old 05-20-2014, 07:15 PM   #1493
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

now that our older daughter is home from college and our walls are like paper in this new house, hub and i have to take advantage of opportunities while she is out, find new places to have our fun time, etc. while it is a bit of an inconvenience, it makes it more interesting in many ways...lol.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:24 PM   #1494
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

IC hubby and I are shopping around for both a weight bench and an aerobics step, and our intentions for both have nothing to do with fitness, and everything to do with the topic of this thread. Hahahaha.

Old 05-21-2014, 12:37 AM   #1495
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aerobics step! I hadn't even thought about re-purposing one of those...

Last edited by CleverBomb; 05-21-2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Short inseam.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #1496
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC hubby and I are shopping around for both a weight bench and an aerobics step, and our intentions for both have nothing to do with fitness, and everything to do with the topic of this thread. Hahahaha.

I am guilty of having done this! I picked it up from the store (after we chose it together online) and had it in the back of my vehicle when I visited my parents one weekend. My Dad saw the huge box in the back of my car and asked what it was. The best I could muster was "it's just a bench thingy." I didn't want to say a workout bench or give any other details because I know he would have totally been "WTF..." Luckily he left it alone and asked no further questions such that I didn't have to think of something to say other than the truth, which was "we bought it to fuck on." LOL
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:44 AM   #1497
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I am guilty of having done this! I picked it up from the store (after we chose it together online) and had it in the back of my vehicle when I visited my parents one weekend. My Dad saw the huge box in the back of my car and asked what it was. The best I could muster was "it's just a bench thingy." I didn't want to say a workout bench or give any other details because I know he would have totally been "WTF..." Luckily he left it alone and asked no further questions such that I didn't have to think of something to say other than the truth, which was "we bought it to fuck on." LOL
Kind of gives whole new meanings to those classic weightlifitng terms, bench press, snatch and my all time favorite, clean and jerk.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 06:23 PM   #1498
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

MUST. GET. LAID. TONIGHT.

omfg. i just bought new red high heels and I neeeeed to wear them for him. he loves sexy shoes. he loves all the boots i wear. i need to show him the red heels. i wanna shake my butt and boobs for him, while he sits there in the chair he's always in, maybe a sexy tune blasting from the computer speakers. gonna touch his babyface (he shaved his scruffy beard, boooooo) and work my way down his slender torso, stopping at his pants zipper.

we can all imagine the rest, i suppose.

but goddamit, i need to get religion
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #1499
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I love to come up with story ideas, whether they are sword and sorcery fantasy or erotica, suspense or horror. It's a great way to relax after a long, too long, a day of nerding and dealing with over-educated co-workers.

I think it would send some people into complete shock if they ever read some of my stories I would def loose my angel rep thats for sure lol

IC I am about to go on a toy shopping spree but am a bit :/ cause usually I always get the duds must look for the thread on what ones rock
Old 05-26-2014, 03:40 PM   #1500
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
MUST. GET. LAID. TONIGHT.

Ummmmm...good luck? LOL
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote