Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default For those who love wet messy sex.

this has nothing to do with "fat" sexuality, but I thought this was a good enough place to post this.

Just from changes in my diet through the years, I have learned that eating grape-nut cereal produces a quite noticeable increase in the amount of ejaculate I produced. More specifically it's the zinc contained therein. Recently I found out this is only half of the equation. The other missing part of the recipe is lecithin.

It's one thing to be releasing huge, hot, sticky semen everywhere, but also Remember that taste experimentation would be awfully considerate. Citrus fruits are the best as they produce a change in taste far more quickly than any other fruit.

Before I was paralyzed I used to experiment with diet and vitamin/mineral supplements to increase my own personal Experience. I still keep my ears to the ground for other discoveries in that realm.