Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 09-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #251
lushluv

lushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized replushluv has super-sized rep

This thread has intrigued me every since I first saw it, so I began to wonder how many celeb fa's come to this board frustrated as hell? Anonymously posting away or quietly lurking having settled for the type of woman society has deemed appropriate? Miserable and pining away for the type of woman they really crave.

I also wonder how many of us who are bbw/ssbbw (even though Hollywood considers fat a size 8 and above, yeah, that's what they say) would be able to stand up to the pressure of being judged so publicly if one of these men boldly stepped out into the open and claimed one of us as his own. Would you have the strength? Would the relationship survive it all?

I'm not trying to be a Debby Downer or anything, I'm just genuinely curious. I ask because I remember once years ago George Clooney went out to dinner with a woman in his employ at the time, she was a bbw, looked to be in her 40's well dressed, put together and people had so much negative to say about the situation that he said he felt he had to come out and defend her, nothing against George, but it didn't come off as gallant to me, it came off as damage control, and then there's that whole John Cena mess I read about just recently. I realize it's old news, but ugh, he really should never speak of it again.

What say you?
lushluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #252
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

Survivors of the sinking of the Titanic became famous in the aftermath of the tragedy and are still famous today.

There’s a dramatic letter written by survivor John Snyder shortly after the ship Carpathia rescued his lifeboat in the open ocean. He was with his wife Nelle. His letter stars on the 7th slide of the photo gallery.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/rare-ti...319050648.html

He and his wife were among the first to board a lifeboat on the Titanic and began rowing away from the slowly sinking ship. They saw the port hole windows slip into the water diagonally, row by row, until finally the entire ship went under.

Then on page 4 of the letter he writes, “Nelle got weighed yesterday and showed a gain of 20 pounds since we got married. Pretty good hey?”

He writes his father that she is a “mighty fine wife” and that if it weren’t for her urging him to wake up and get out of bed when the boat hit the iceberg, they wouldn’t have survived...

I’m glad to know there were FAs back then, and this was 100 years ago!
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #253
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pretty Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post
Survivors of the sinking of the Titanic became famous in the aftermath of the tragedy and are still famous today.

There’s a dramatic letter written by survivor John Snyder shortly after the ship Carpathia rescued his lifeboat in the open ocean. He was with his wife Nelle. His letter stars on the 7th slide of the photo gallery.

He and his wife were among the first to board a lifeboat on the Titanic and began rowing away from the slowly sinking ship. They saw the port hole windows slip into the water diagonally, row by row, until finally the entire ship went under.

Then on page 4 of the letter he writes, “Nelle got weighed yesterday and showed a gain of 20 pounds since we got married. Pretty good hey?”

He writes his father that she is a “mighty fine wife” and that if it weren’t for her urging him to wake up and get out of bed when the boat hit the iceberg, they wouldn’t have survived...

A hundred years ago people still did mostly physical work and food was neither cheap, nor easy to get, as it now is. Fat was attractive and a sign of well-being, back then. My opinion, your results may vary.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #254
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
His preference leans another way, dearie. Mr. Quinto prefers company of the male variety, if you know what I mean. Those are probably his hag harem...
Okay, I had to just say:

I was right.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #255
Johannes

Johannes can now change their title

Peter the Great of Russia obviously liked a fat girl.

His wife Catherine I (Yekaterina I Alekseyevna (born Marta Helena Skawroska, Latvian: Marta Elena Skavronska, later Marfa Samuilovna Skavronskaya) (1684 – 17 May 1727), the second wife of Peter the Great, reigned as Empress of Russia from 1725 until her death.

She was very voluptous ( a small SSBBW) and was known to be able to drink large quanities of alcohol. Peter choose her as his mistress and later wife despite the fact that Catherine had been a maid and a mistress of several officers.

Peter the Great's sister Sophia supposedly was very, very fat, apparently a SSBBW, but Peter disliked her and kept her locked in in a monastery.

Peter and Catherine had a daughter Elizaveta Petrovna (29 December 1709 – 5 January 1762 ), also known as Yelisavet and Elizabeth, was the Empress of Russia (1741–1762). She also became a fat woman. Contrary to her mother she is not considered to have been a good ruler.
Johannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #256
bettylulu

bettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized repbettylulu has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushluv View Post
This thread has intrigued me every since I first saw it, so I began to wonder how many celeb fa's come to this board frustrated as hell? Anonymously posting away or quietly lurking having settled for the type of woman society has deemed appropriate? Miserable and pining away for the type of woman they really crave.

I also wonder how many of us who are bbw/ssbbw (even though Hollywood considers fat a size 8 and above, yeah, that's what they say) would be able to stand up to the pressure of being judged so publicly if one of these men boldly stepped out into the open and claimed one of us as his own. Would you have the strength? Would the relationship survive it all?

I'm not trying to be a Debby Downer or anything, I'm just genuinely curious. I ask because I remember once years ago George Clooney went out to dinner with a woman in his employ at the time, she was a bbw, looked to be in her 40's well dressed, put together and people had so much negative to say about the situation that he said he felt he had to come out and defend her, nothing against George, but it didn't come off as gallant to me, it came off as damage control, and then there's that whole John Cena mess I read about just recently. I realize it's old news, but ugh, he really should never speak of it again.

What say you?

I agree with you. I really don't think I could live my life that publicly. Look at how they are crucifying Christina Agulara for being "fat" recently and Jessica Simpson as being "huge". I read an article online about Christina Hendricks from a UK paper and the comments were all about how completely "disgusting" and "grossly obese" she is. Personally, I'd love to be "grossly obese" like Christina Hendricks, but that is just me, I guess. LOL

Same with the FA's. I remember earlier this year when Jim Carey was seen with a girl who had been a contestant on America's Next Top Model (I think her name was Anjul, gorgeous Indian woman) and the comments were brutal about how he was settling, slumming, and, of course, how fat she was.

I guess it's the trade off for the incredible sums of money and privilege fame provides, but I'm not sure I would trade my privacy any amount of money.

....but if Adrien Brody comes calling, I may have to reconsider that last statement. ;-)
Old 02-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #257
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not sure if NASCAR driver Kenny Wallace has a preference, but he sure seems happy with his BBW wife Kim.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #258
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It sounds like the Titanic wasn't the only time he went down on something big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnybrook View Post

bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #259
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Comedian/Late-night host Craig Ferguson has admitted to being an FA. He says it here (Skip to 4:07).

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:59 AM   #260
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

Anthony Anderson has stated before that he loves bbw's
Old 05-15-2014, 03:03 AM   #261
Indig0

Indig0 can now change their title

I find it interesting to see Jared Leto mentioned a few times, because a friend in LA once told me he liked, "unconventional beauties"....

I always just viewed it as a rumor because he is known for dating, however unsuccessfully, Hollywood beauties. But then in 2013 he produced, directed and edited the short film/music video for, "Up in the Air" for his band Thirty Seconds to Mars, which features, among other things a SSBBW dancing in a bikini...

The premise of the video, according to him, was to feature aspects of "love, lust, faith and dreams", which was also the title of the album....

The addition of a SSBBW model could have been for shock value, but Leto is know for his generous nature, open-mindedness and consideration, ....It's not in his nature to "use" anyone, even a model like that.....so why include her in a video meant to represent, "love, lust, faith and dreams".....makes you think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9uSyICrtow

SSBBW appears around the 3:30 mark, and again in the credits at the end.
Indig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:26 AM   #262
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

very interesting find, thanks for sharing.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #263
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushluv View Post

What say you?
It cuts both ways...e.g., despite all the fantasizing on this thread, I would definitely be leery about inferring from the fact that someone's wife is a BBW that so-and-so is an FA. Half of these celebrities are probably routinely unfaithful anyway, so the degree to which they're attracted to their wives is probably not all that important to their personal lives. (Perhaps I'm cynical, but I think celebrity warrants cynicism).

My own favourite "celebrity" FA is bluesman Blind Boy Fuller, who repeatedly expressed his desire for fuller-figured ladies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0by0aK-qk

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnoeTmbUmZw

Interesting that you could get an audience singing about such things playing on street corners, union halls, town dances, etc.. Preference for full-figured women has always been considered perfectly legitimate until, I guess, the postwar years. Prior to that, people tended not to drone on about their preferences in polite company, so while I'm sure there were other pressures ("good family," etc.) I doubt folks were called upon to explain their sexual desires one way or the other (as long as they didn't cross racial and gender lines).
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote