Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #26
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazz2602 View Post
A question to all bbw's, bhm's,ssbhm's and ssbbw's what kinda of women or men do it more for you?
I'd have to say ssbhm for me ALOT to love on and snuggle with!
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:50 PM   #27
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have a size type, but I do love short women. I'm only 5'8"
Old 01-21-2014, 02:47 AM   #28
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Girls with big bellies and or big asses with brains larger than the largest of the two.

Not that into boobs.

Shit, boobs are cool too.

I mean, I've never met a pair I didn't like.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #29
DrFeedWell

DrFeedWell can now change their title
Default My type...

SSBBW's preferably pear or hour glassed figured with a nice belly, big arms and big thighs! Bigger is definitely better!!!
DrFeedWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:23 PM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Woman. Something like that.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:27 PM   #31
QuadSeekers

QuadSeekers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesQuadSeekers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My preference in men is muscular to BHM. My preference in women is BBW to SSBBW. Yum.
QuadSeekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:16 AM   #32
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

BBWs, chubby girls and men from skinny to BHM.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:24 PM   #33
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like BBWs under 5'5"
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #34
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I like BBWs and SSBBWs. There is no one particular better one for me. As long as they are smart and funny.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:57 PM   #35
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Both BBWs or SSBBWs; personality and intelligence are the key determiners here.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #36
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default wonder, worry

I've started gaining weight; I'm up from 200ish to about 300ish. I've wanted to get fat for quite sometime.

I've always have found SSBBW most appealing. Yet, when I've dated gals over 350 they've told me that they like the contrast and don't want me to get fat.

I worry that this is a rule. Do any SSBBW really like SSBHM best?
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte View Post
I've started gaining weight; I'm up from 200ish to about 300ish. I've wanted to get fat for quite sometime.

I've always have found SSBBW most appealing. Yet, when I've dated gals over 350 they've told me that they like the contrast and don't want me to get fat.

I worry that this is a rule. Do any SSBBW really like SSBHM best?
As with everything in life, just have to find the right one.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #38
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

I love BBWs and SSBBWs :-) especially tall ones :-)
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:47 AM   #39
jade_andy

jade_andy can now change their title

SSBHM and BHM, I usually go for. I like the look of a man with a chubby face and nice chubby hands.
jade_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 06:16 AM   #40
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinprater View Post
I love BBWs and SSBBWs :-) especially tall ones :-)
This made me realize that 5 of the last 7 girls I dated/wanted including my current fiance are all taller than me. Guess I like the challenge of having to lift them up
Old 05-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #41
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Girls with big bellies and or big asses with brains larger than the largest of the two.

well hello! You just about described me..
Except for the fact that I have big boobs too.
Old 05-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #42
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmm.. Men. They have to be tall and have an actual penis, average is fine with me. Just no micro minis. Those are the only caveats I have.

5'9 is the shortest I will date. I hate it when men are shorter than me, or my same height. I am 5'5, but the way my body is shaped I look more like 5'7.. so I try not to date anyone shorter than 5'9.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:33 PM   #43
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Body since a chuby chute girl to a SSBBW Goddess look, I preffer tall amazon bbw, but every woman have her own beauty, one is the face, look, body, other ones are in her personality. to BBW and SSBBW
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #44
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I have answered this actually! I can find anybody of any size attractive, though I have a strong preference for SSBHM! I also don't mind about height but shorter guys are adorable and awesome to me!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #45
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I don't have a size type, but I do love short women. I'm only 5'8"
I'm sort of the same and I'm only 5'6.... I do have a thing though for very tall women. Its a domination thing I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I don't think I have answered this actually! I can find anybody of any size attractive, though I have a strong preference for SSBHM! I also don't mind about height but shorter guys are adorable and awesome to me!
Duly noted
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote