Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-29-2014, 06:15 AM   #1
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default A new way to prepare an egg

Adventures in cooking

I occasionally like to try new ways of cooking and new recipes.

Today for breakfast I took a 1 cup plastic measuring cup and, without breaking the yoke, put an egg into the cup. On top of that I sprinkled about a heaping tablespoon of cooked ground beef. On top of that I took a square of cheese, divided it into fourths, piled the fourths on top of each other, and put those four fourths on top of the hamburger.

I then placed the cup into the microwave oven and turned it on for 15 seconds. I inspected what was happening. I did this three more times.

I took the cup out of the microwave, used a small knife to separate the egg from the sides of the cup, turn the cup upside down and there was my egg on top of the ground beef on top of the cheese on top of a plate.

I used a knife to cut little slices off and each slice contains some egg, some ground beef, and some cheese. An excellent variation on having an egg with bacon for breakfast.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:09 AM   #2
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That couldn't possibly suck. Crumbled bacon or sausage should work well, also.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

that sounds quick and easy. i have never cooked an egg successfully in the microwave. they usually end up like rubber

i saw on youtube that alton brown had a cool method for making hard boiled eggs in the oven (for when doing larger quantity). you have to watch it to get the temp info, but he baked them on damp kitchen towels and they turned out perfect.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sounds interesting...

A more graphic demonstration might help though...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote