Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
captncrunch

captncrunch has said some nice things
Default Weight Gain Intervals

My girlfriend and I got back from a 7 day cruise only to discover that she had gained 8 pounds. It got me thinking about weight gain intervals. What is the most weight you've gained in a week, month and year?
captncrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting question... I have gained about 55lbs in the past year, about 40 of those within the first three months or so.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Some weight gain information

In the winter of 2006 2007, in a 10 week time span, I gained 30 pounds or 3 pounds a week.

In the period between January 15 and May 15 of this year I gained 40 pounds or about 2 1/4 pounds a week.

In each of these weight gain episodes there was a female who was encouraging me and enjoying the results of her efforts. There were two different females. In each case, for various reasons, the female decided to stop encouraging.

I did very much enjoy it while it was happening.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
pinuplola
plump platinum blonde

pinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

from may of this year until now i have gained about 30lbs and growing!
Old 08-04-2013, 07:29 AM   #5
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

The most I've gained by far happened during a 5-month span this year, when I gained 40 pounds -- which is a lot since I'm only 5'4". Started out in the "normal" weight category and ended up officially obese for the first time ever. I also have a closet full of 32" pants, and the last time I measured my waist I was genuinely shocked to see I had grown to well over 40".
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I first started gaining intentionally when I was eight years old. This continued off and on through high school and later into adult life. But my biggest gain was in the summer between fourth and fifth grade when I gained 30 pounds as documented by the school nurse who was astounded.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My Aunt and her husband went on a Jamaica cruise a few years back and gained like 15 pounds in 2 weeks Lol. They both did lol
Old 08-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I did a holiday weight gain interval, from November to January I was on a special diet. I did "extreme" feeding sessions twice a week, ugh it was incredible! And it got me over the 300 mark!!!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Those cruises will do it, unlimited room service, breakfast buffet with anything imaginable practically, five course dinners that you can even order more then one of..that is the life! If anyone hasn't taken a cruise, do it if only for a few days, you'll love it (except when it comes time to shell out all that money to tip everyone and his brother, not that they don't deserve it but still, ouch)
Old 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #10
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default More than 17 pounds on a 10 day cruise

I took a 10 day Caribbean cruise and gained more than 17 pounds.

Gotta love cruise vacations; you board as a passenger and return as cargo!

The ship I was aboard offered regular sit-down meals three times a day in the dining room as well as a casual buffet restaurant and two specialty restaurants. In addition, everything on the dining room menu was available as cabin room service. You could literally eat and drink near 24 hours a day - and I took FULL advantage!

Hey, you paid for the food as part of the fare - take it home!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:30 AM   #11
Historypenguin

Historypenguin can now change their title

I gained about 40lbs within a 4 month span. During this year of course. Finally putting me up at 290lbs. Since then, I'm not going lie about this, I've been hoping to hit 300lbs real soon.
Historypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2CUfeast View Post
I took a 10 day Caribbean cruise and gained more than 17 pounds.

Gotta love cruise vacations; you board as a passenger and return as cargo!

The ship I was aboard offered regular sit-down meals three times a day in the dining room as well as a casual buffet restaurant and two specialty restaurants. In addition, everything on the dining room menu was available as cabin room service. You could literally eat and drink near 24 hours a day - and I took FULL advantage!

Hey, you paid for the food as part of the fare - take it home!
Seriously I have always fantasized about that!!!!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #13
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default You have to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Seriously I have always fantasized about that!!!!
Miss Kit, I am surprised!

Your locale in Las Vegas is renowned the world over as the king of epic buffets. With the Bacchanal at Ceasar's, the sea-food extravaganza at the Rio, the Village Buffet at Paris (representing all 5 regions of French Cuisine) - and the king of them all: The Bally's Sterling Sunday Brunch (and so may more available now via the all-day buffet passes) I would have thought you would be well acquainted with indulging yourself beyond most folk's wildest feasting fantasies in luxurious surrondings!

The cruise experience is a excellent venue for extraordinary over-indulgence, for sure - but in your case, you really need look no further than your own back yard to indulge in some truly epic feasts!

Aside from the opportunity for some astonishing personal growth, I'll bet your fans would really enjoy seeing you do the buffet tour of Las Vegas. There are very few folks with the appetite, desire, and capacity to do them justice: you are a natural!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #14
MrRickster28

MrRickster28 has said some nice things

My ex gained 23 pounds from Thanksgiving until New Year's averaging 4.6 pounds per week. She ate continuously. If awake, she was eating. Every night I came home from work, she was noticeably bigger.
MrRickster28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #15
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I have gained 40 Lbs. Multiple times in a 4+ month time frame. I guess "belly memory" is a lot like "muscle memory".....you can retain or regain it fairly quick on e you have been there before!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:12 AM   #16
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

My wife gained about 8 pounds during a 5 day cruise we went on 6 years ago.

Everytime we go to a buffet restaurant she can put on at least 2-3 pounds.

Every pound really shows since she is only 5'0" tall and recently surpassed 300 and is currently 302 pounds and most of her weight gain is in her huge belly.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote