Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default So!!!! Who loves the contrast??

In light of a few posts I've seen popping up, I've been prompted to ask this one question. When it comes to the contrast with a smaller, thinner body, do BBW's/SSBBW's enjoy this as much as FA's do? Personally, I thoroughly enjoy seeing the difference between my skinny ass and a large, curvaceous BBW in all her voluptuous glory. But I wonder, do BBW's find it to be as much of a turn on as many of us FA's do??

All opinions are appreciated!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:19 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I am a small BBW that is attracted to big guys and yes, I love the size contrast! Kinda hard to explain in writing but I am 5'2 and about 180 lbs and I tend to go for guys that are twice my size or bigger so I love that contrast, yes!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:38 AM   #3
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am fat & tall (5'11"-over 300 lbs) and my love is shorter than me and slim/athletic. Both of us find the contrast very sexy. I also love the contrast in the way our bodies feel together. Mine is soft and squishy, while his is firm and strong. His just melts into mine
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Contrasting sizes are wonderful. I think B put it best when she said " he just melts into mine." I always think of the Bush lyrics... "must be your skin, I'm sinking in" when it comes to us skinny guys cuddling with fat women.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #5
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the funny part for me is that i dated alot of skinny guys before i got married. i seemed to be a magnet for awhile. when i met my husband, one of the things that attracted me to him is his bigness. not just his weight, because honestly our weights are similar, but he is 6'1-ish and has the classic broad shoulders. i remember when we first held hands how much bigger his hands are than mine. i liked that when i leaned on him he felt solid and i felt smaller and safe. (not something i was accustomed to at 5'7" and a super pear). i am not sure that is the contrast you were looking for, but i guess it can go the other way too.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love contrast. Hopelessly addicted to contrast. There are a lot of kinds of contrast.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Absolutely love contrast in sizes. Also like it in height.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:34 AM   #8
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I like a contrast if the person is fatter than me. I'm not so interested in guys that are heaps smaller than me. But when it comes to height I don't like large height contrasts, which seems to be a rare preference. I find it so romantic to be able to kiss easily.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:48 AM   #9
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I like a contrast if the person is fatter than me. I'm not so interested in guys that are heaps smaller than me. But when it comes to height I don't like large height contrasts, which seems to be a rare preference. I find it so romantic to be able to kiss easily.
I agree with this on the height thing (actually pretty much everything you just said, come to think of it). I am 5'2 and I prefer shorter guys. I don't really like being towered over and I think shorter, round people are adorable!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:45 AM   #10
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like contrast in size, although it isn't a big deal to me because I like all sizes of guys. I am more partial to contrasts in colour - there only needs to be one deathly white body in the bed, haha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #11
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

you know I have never really thought about it as a contrast thing

I have always like tall skinny nerdy guys not everyone I have been in a relationship has been that though

But it is nice to have the soft and squishy with the leaner physique as such
Old 06-07-2014, 06:48 AM   #12
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love the contrast between my boyfriend and me. He's 8 inches taller and more than double my weight. Plus I'm pretty petite and he's just a big guy in general, broad shouldered etc. He started cracking up when we realized that his ring is too big even for my thumb and mine doesn't go past the finger tip of his pinky. Or when I curled up on him, my entire body fitting on his chest and tummy. I love how little he makes me feel.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #13
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha. Loved this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
there only needs to be one deathly white body in the bed, haha!

For me it's the other way around as I mainly like men larger than myself. Big hands, broad shoulders, thick chests and I like having to look up at him... If I feel smaller it's a turn on. I like knowing i'm not the one in charge all the time. Haha.

There are always exceptions though.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #14
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If a chick is taller than me I wanna wanna feed her the ball in the low post. Literally, I want her on my basketball team.

I tend to like shorter curvy to chubby women.
But I'm not thin so it's not like we look like a lower case b next to each other.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #15
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, I enjoy the contrast both in size and color. By no means does it rule anyone else out of various body types and glow in the dark skin tones such as mine...but, in those moments it is quite ::fans self:: hot.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:19 AM   #16
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

who doesnt!?
Old 06-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #17
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
who doesnt!?
Exactly!

I'm short and generally petite. I tend to enjoy measuring men in terms of...well...mes. It's fun when I can stand behind someone and be totally eclipsed. Or be sat on and go completely unnoticed by a 3rd party in the room. Granted, I have to accept that my death can be easily achieved at their will, but everything has its downside.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #18
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Exactly!

I'm short and generally petite. I tend to enjoy measuring men in terms of...well...mes. It's fun when I can stand behind someone and be totally eclipsed. Or be sat on and go completely unnoticed by a 3rd party in the room. Granted, I have to accept that my death can be easily achieved at their will, but everything has its downside.
Hahaha, yeah my boyfriend is reluctant to put his weight on me but I thoroughly enjoyed being completely covered by him.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #19
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
**snip**
But I'm not thin so it's not like we look like a lower case b next to each other.

This is something I actually like. haha. Looking like a lowercase b with a partner. Haha. It's generally quite easy for me, though. I'm so terribly short, and I'm quite fat. Lol.

I like tall guys cuz they're generally easier to spot in a crowd, so I can spot them easy, and easy to have them break through a crowd to lead me around. Haha.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #20
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well maybe a lower case b, but in bold font. Haha
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #21
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hah

lol lower case b.

anyway, thanks for all the feedback everyone! i've always wondered but have never really had the opportunity (or gall, you pick) to ask. but i think it's safe to say, the contrast is marvelous
Old 06-21-2015, 05:46 AM   #22
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me. I'm tall, 30, fit enough and fucking 500 pound single mums
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:35 PM   #23
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Way to keep it classy! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
Me. I'm tall, 30, fit enough and fucking 500 pound single mums
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:27 PM   #24
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I personally never really looked at my situation with my wife as contrast but I guess it is. I always have been attracted to shorter curvy/Fat pretty women although I have gone out with taller ones in the past as well.

I happen to be 6' 3" and my wife is 5' 3" although for at least a year while dating she always had wedge heels on that we're 5" tall that made her much taller it wasn't till I finally realized she was way shorter which I thought was really cute and sexy .....not to mention she looked much fatter to me when she was down at that height.

It wasn't till I started gaining weight and then intentionally started gaining that I noticed the contrast to be kind of exciting for my wife. She was gaining weight herself (not on purpose....just a good appetite and sweet tooth) but was at least 30 lbs. Less down from her highest of 200 lbs. She never really mentioned how much weight I gained of how big of a Gut I know had but she seemed to like snuggling into the new bigger me. Love making was unbelievable for me with my new huge Gut and extra 50 Lbs. She seemed to really like my new size and I found her snuggling into me much more. I am not sure if she seemed to like my bigger size because of the so called contrast or she like herself feeling smaller next to me even though around many of her friends she would be considered pretty Fat next to them. For me I think the ultimate wouldn't be the contrast for both of us to get bigger....that seems even more enjoyable. Two really big bellies actually hindering penetration gets me weirdly aroused just thinking about it....in fact even at our weights we had to manipulate and maneuver a bit with our bellies getting in the way....but the thought of not being able to at all just seems pretty damn arousing.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:41 PM   #25
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm totally into the contrast. I'm already a tall person (5'11"), but I usually date guys who are over 6' tall and are lanky, because I like the feeling of long limbs, fingers, and such around me. Tall, skinny guys are my weakness.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote