Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #151
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Isn't there a feeder/feedee section of this forum?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:41 AM   #152
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Isn't there a feeder/feedee section of this forum?
No, there isn't as far as I know, but their is the weight gain subsection of the weight board and I guess that counts.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:39 AM   #153
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
No. And to be honest, I don't think most people would.

That is like asking a girl who only likes tall men if she would be willing to date somebody who is short but planning on getting taller or a girl who likes tans if she would be willing to go out with somebody who had pale skin but was planning on getting tanner.

I don't think I have explained this very well exactly. There are a lot of people out there who 'want' to be SSBHM from what I have seen but have no intention of actually doing it. Men like that are a pound a dozen. Also, you just aren't attractive right now to people who like SSBHM. I like big men, not small men. I am sure there are plenty of female feeders and what not that would love you. But I am not interested in 'making my own' BHM. I'll just have to settle for all the gorgeous bigger guys already here, what a shame!

this is so very well said and so very truth
Old 06-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #154
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
No. And to be honest, I don't think most people would.

That is like asking a girl who only likes tall men if she would be willing to date somebody who is short but planning on getting taller or a girl who likes tans if she would be willing to go out with somebody who had pale skin but was planning on getting tanner.

I don't think I have explained this very well exactly. There are a lot of people out there who 'want' to be SSBHM from what I have seen but have no intention of actually doing it. Men like that are a pound a dozen. Also, you just aren't attractive right now to people who like SSBHM. I like big men, not small men. I am sure there are plenty of female feeders and what not that would love you. But I am not interested in 'making my own' BHM. I'll just have to settle for all the gorgeous bigger guys already here, what a shame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
this is so very well said and so very truth
And its a very crowded market here on the upper level.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #155
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

What is considered a SSBHM?
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:22 AM   #156
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuu View Post
What is considered a SSBHM?
There is no hard, general, definition. I guess it is a bit like asking "when do you consider someone to be tall?" There is no question that some people are, but where you put the line between "is" and "isn't" is pretty subjective.

I think most people would agree 500 pounds, I suspect that at 300 pounds most around here would not consider the guy a SSBHM (maybe unless he was rather short?). In between......depends on height, build, who is looking at him and what mood they are in, the phase of the moon and whether the person with the number one song on the billboard charts is left-handed or not. OK, maybe not that last one...
Old 06-12-2014, 09:29 AM   #157
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't really sure.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote