Thick is an understatement with these babies lol
Hmmm seems pretty perfect to me
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #27
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I cant speak for bbws in general, but I can say that I LOVE it. Is such a turn on watching my guys hands fondle and squeeze my belly fat, and the feeling is amazing!

If guys didn't have a fat fetish we would not seek out BBW's ans SSBBW's. I really enjoy a woman that has a big belly and likes to have it fondled , tickled, licked etc.

I hate a flat firm hard 23" belly on a 110 lb woman, give me a gal that's at least 100 lbs overweight ( 225 lbs) or maybe 200 lbs if she's really short !

....and that's a minimum, beyond 350 lbs or so is getting too fat for me....maybe 400 at the most....but it keeps getting higher for me.

about 180 lbs is my absolute minimum but 225 lbs is nicer !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #28
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

I always say when a fat gal lays on her side it's like a glamorous cascade.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #29
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like to be gently caressed all over. My husband is a leg man, so I enjoy wearing nylons and stilettos for him.
As far as belly play goes, I don't crave it, but I like when he kisses me there.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #30
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to think it was weird but since then I find myself playing with my belly all the time, lol it's kind of relaxing in a way...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #31
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

A woman with a huge belly definitely turns me. While my wife is obese and big all over at 5'0" and 302 pounds, it is her large round soft belly that I find most attractive. While she has a good self image and is comfortable with her large figure she seems ashamed of her belly size and usually does not want to engage in belly play.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #32
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am all good with rub/touch/lick/lay head on but to actually sit there and knead my belly...not so much. it is all in the approach...i think i would deter my hub if he just started manhandling my belly. i have much more interesting places to be rough on...
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:28 AM   #33
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

Don't touch my belly... that is all.
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:28 PM   #34
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love my belly played with, jiggled, kissed, slapped and used as a prop when on top of him

I also like my back fat, arms and sides squeezed. I've yet to have someone admire my deep belly button.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #35
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I love my belly played with, jiggled, kissed, slapped and used as a prop when on top of him

I also like my back fat, arms and sides squeezed. I've yet to have someone admire my deep belly button.
Defnatly a woman who know what she want. You are amazing!
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #36
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For me it was always very arousing because of the humiliation that goes with it. Recently tho I started to realize how amazingly sensual it feels, so now I enjoy it for both reasons.

I just want to clarify that I dont think that being fat is a reason to be shamed and/or humiliated, I just enjoy that kind of sex
Old 06-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #37
RegalQH

RegalQH can now change their title

My ex girlfriend was very much the "fat hating" type and was very hesitant to let me see and touch her belly at first. For obvious reasons I simply couldn't resist and I noticed that over time she became more and more open with it. In fact I started to notice her enjoying it more and more. It's possible that she pretended to enjoy it because she knew how much pleasure I was getting from it, but she gave me obvious signs. The most erotic thing I can remember is when I would go down on her, she would lose control and start to rub her own belly, so I knew she was really enjoying it then.
RegalQH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:57 AM   #38
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not turned on by belly play in itself, but I've always been turned on by how an FA enjoys it, if that makes sense. I totally don't mind it and I think the kick hubby gets out of it is a blast.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:12 AM   #39
schmoplums

schmoplums can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaDevil View Post
I adore belly play! Especially after a nice big meal x3
Only when someone else is doing it though. Rubbing my own belly doesn't really do anything for me lol.
I completely agree with this, except I enjoy doing it myself too

Last edited by schmoplums; 06-29-2014 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Mistake
schmoplums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #40
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

nope, there is no sexual sensation in my belly. caress it like anything else, enjoy it like any other part of your body that is nice but IMO too much attention is a waste.

i think there is a lot of pretending and over acting out there because some guys would like it to be true, like faking an orgasm. it's all for somebody else other than yourself. faking it is not my idea of a good time and it doesn't help anybody to have good sex. good sex is mutual. it's not just for somebody else.

admitting there is no sexual sensation in your belly does not mean you hate it either.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-05-2014 at 06:44 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #41
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've started wiggling and jiggling it a little when I masturbate lately. It's a body part that none of my previous partners paid any attention to, it was just there, maybe in the way. Even those who liked me being fat. I like the idea of my entire body being a turn on, not just boobs or butt, so I'm giving it some lovin' too. I don't know what it will be like with someone who does love it, but I'm more than ready to find out.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #42
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think the whole body should be a source of pleasure. Never be afraid to try something within your limits first..then outside of them. You never know what you might like unless you try.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #43
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For me I always used to be one of those people who hated other people touching me, and I especially hated people coming anywhere near my stomach as I grew up despising it. Even now, being unexpectedly touched in the stomach without my permission is one of the few things that causes an instinctive aggressive reaction from me. But at the same time I have come to realise over these past few years that one of the reasons I hate being touched in my stomach like that is because my stomach is really quite sensitive. If I really like and trust somebody then I will let them rub and touch my belly and it feels quite wonderful!

Of course, I love stroking or caressing another person's belly as well!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #44
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i love being touched absolutely everywhere but like a lot of other people i do know the difference between my belly and my sexual organs
Old 07-08-2014, 05:54 PM   #45
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choudhury View Post
Is belly play something that BBWs find a genuine turn on, or is it more of an FA preoccupation that BBWs indulge? I'd love to hear thoughts on this.
1. The title of this thread has driven me insane for two years. Who are "BBWs"? To which 100 million women exactly are you referring to?

I UNDERSTAND THE CULTURAL PRESSURES that lead people to ask overly-generalized questions like this. I have sympathy for FAs dealing with women who hate a body part like it's poison. I understand that even touching bellies is taboo. But I'm just saying. There should be a check in place (like - thinking of fat women as people) that would keep anyone from asking this question of giant group of people as if there'd be one answer.

2. Actual answer to question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Some fat people (men and women) enjoy it. Some don't.
3. Personal anecdotal answer:
My belly (area) is the center of my body - it's attached to basically every other body part - it's where my core is centered. It's not a discreet round thing like a cartoon (which would be cool, and conforms to a certain preferred fat girl aesthetic, oh well), it's an Area. It's the place where everything's connected. So - fucking of course I like it treated well. It's incredibly sensitive. Light light touches make me crazy especially. It's big, it's kind of unwieldy (being an area), it craves touch. People who avoid it make me sad. I make myself sad too sometimes, when I don't ask for what I want there or if I communicate hesitancy about it. That happens.

I have semi-giant boobs and a giant ass/hips, and I honestly think I will fall for the next dude who is sweet and amazing with my belly (just because of what it shows about them). Doesn't get enough attention.

I happen to not give two shits about capital-B Belly Play, which may or may not have been the subject of OP's question, I dunno. But I'm down for whatever if it turns on a lover I care about. I don't like attention there at the expense of anything else and I wouldn't like belly attention if the person doing it only did what he wanted/never asked what I wanted. That is unfun. And true of every situation in bed, whatever it is.

There are a lot of erogenous zones on everyone's bodies that are not Officially Sanctioned Sexy Areas--are we supposed to avoid those too? Never touch the inside of a wrist or a cheek, even if it makes us die from pleasure?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #46
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

My belly is not an erogenous zone. Touching it gives me no sexual pleasure. The nerves and skin just aren't wired that way. Other parts of my body are though. I'm down with a partner enjoying touching it if it's something that they enjoy. As long as they give plenty of attention to the parts that are erogenous zones. Sex is a give-give kind of endeavor as long as nobody feels pressured to do something that they're not comfortable with.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #47
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My skin is very sensitive - I also happen to be very ticklish - it can be fun with a very light touch but it is only a small part of the whole package and better not be the main focus or forget it.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #48
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dig it.

I need more then 10 characters.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:16 AM   #49
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Scx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Answering the OP

I'm not sure anyone's really answered the OP's question, so here I go:

If she's taking your hands and putting them somewhere else, that's probably a sign she's had enough of where you were and would prefer them somewhere else now.

This is not to say she doesn't like it at all (unless the hand removal is practically instant all the time) but rather encouragement to seek out other places and things.

I find that incessant repetition of anything gets pretty dull after a while, even if at the outset it was exciting. Variety, spice; slogans like that spring to mind.

So to reiterate and expand upon at great length the very second response to the question, "Some do, some don't; but be sensitive. Pay attention to feedback. If it's appreciated, continue. If not, move on to something else. Think more about what they're wanting than what you're wanting, and you'll get what you want..."

Scx
Scx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:49 AM   #50
khrestel

khrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going onkhrestel knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love it. There's simply not any area as sensitive and erogenous as my lower belly. Of course it gets boring after some time especially if it's the only part ever getting any attention but 99% of time I get way too little belly play to my likings.

I also tend to shake and fondle it myself every time I masturbate *blush* and if someone else is fingering me I come much faster if that someone elses hand is placed so that my belly somehow rests on it and jiggles at the same rythm with that someones hand. Something my husband knows but seldom uses.

Last edited by khrestel; 07-23-2014 at 04:56 AM.
khrestel is offline   Reply With Quote