Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-26-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default That perfect BHM blend....

A certain gentleman's legs, a pair of nice boobidoes until the other gentleman provides us with a set and the best morphing I could do with free online software - and if anyone else has anything they want to contribute, please feel free to post a picture in this thread and we'll see what we can do

Edited - deleted my original image and prefer the one posted below.

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 06-26-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #2
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel like this was the pic you were looking for. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=3762
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I feel like this was the pic you were looking for. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...postcount=3762
lol Yes, that would have worked brilliantly had I known about it. What I really want to know is how did you post that photo link so fast here? Hmmm?

Let me see what I can do - this is fun

Child of the ocean.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

I agree, this is much better

Attachment 115236

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 08-21-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

not for anything.. but Tads legs are phocking hot!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #6
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Apparently Jose works long days in the Mexican sun, yet never leaves his legs uncovered

And agreed on Tad's legs. I suddenly feel self-conscious of my own.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:26 PM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my lord...this is the most amazing thing EVER!!!