Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #1576
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC I am looking forward to my Trip to the GoT Exhibit and to meeting him in person for the first time hope we have more fun than we think we will

and

IC I have no idea why I did not buy a wet and dry shaver sooner at least no more nicks and cuts in delicate places woo hoo
Doing the happy dance for you Spiritangel!
Old 06-27-2014, 05:30 AM   #1577
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Red face Such is the extent of my sex life. Riveting stuff!

A little piece of innuendo gold just came to me that would have been perfect to use on him. Too bad we aren't innuendo-ing anymore.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #1578
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Innuendo--Sounds like an Italian term for anal.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:22 PM   #1579
ciccialover

ciccialover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Innuendo--Sounds like an Italian term for anal.
Absolutely not. I'm Italian
ciccialover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #1580
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

ahhh... Italy... one of my first loves.....along with Ireland.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:10 AM   #1581
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fast and intense and kinky is fun, but sometimes taking the time for sweet and sensual just really hits the spot.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:17 PM   #1582
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am nervous and somewhat terrified of what happens next (nothing bad just working through emotions and such)
Old 06-29-2014, 11:35 AM   #1583
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Fast and intense and kinky is fun, but sometimes taking the time for sweet and sensual just really hits the spot.
revisiting how the touch of your lover causes your body to react in ways that only he/she can evoke. The sound of their breath From each slow stroke into one another. Just listening to the way you sound (You Meaning you and your partner together)existing as one.

It was always easy to take That closeness for granted in my relationships. The good news is, once I recognized it was happening I can do something about it and revisit it together. Fast, intense and loud (and kinky, yes BBM) each have their own virtues, but long and sweaty nights learning each other never and and never lose their value to one another.

I'm still wondering how I'm going to be able To live the rest of my life without experiencing any of that again!I am so jealous of you and your fella!
Old 06-29-2014, 03:15 PM   #1584
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
revisiting how the touch of your lover causes your body to react in ways that only he/she can evoke. The sound of their breath From each slow stroke into one another. Just listening to the way you sound (You Meaning you and your partner together)existing as one.
Reading this reminds me so much of something - I was driving into work, had gotten off the freeway onto the main road - there was a small boat landing that I had to drive by - there was a couple who had each driven their own cars there - the guy was leaning back against the trunk of his car and she was in his arms with her back to his, body limb melded into body limb - the sun was coming up (it was about 6:45am) - both had their eyes closed - just totally lost in the moment....

sounds cheesy but you could just sense the peace they had between them....

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:44 AM   #1585
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post

It was always easy to take That closeness for granted in my relationships. The good news is, once I recognized it was happening I can do something about it and revisit it together. Fast, intense and loud (and kinky, yes BBM) each have their own virtues, but long and sweaty nights learning each other never and and never lose their value to one another.

I'm still wondering how I'm going to be able To live the rest of my life without experiencing any of that again!I am so jealous of you and your fella!

I have one thing to say to this mmmmmhmmmmm (though I hope I don't have to live without the good stuff)
Old 07-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #1586
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that after a few weeks of talking and really getting to know a certain individual and finally meeting last night, I am enjoying myself too much to get involved in anything too serious. I think listening to both my body and heart's needs are most important right now. I want sex, touch, and all that involved, but I don't want the mess of another relationship.

In my head I'm, while he was here visiting, I kept thinking, "Ya know I'm just getting to like me untangled .....I'm not sure I want a relationship." I'm really enjoying "me" right now.

We didn't have sex, because he wants something more substantial. I just don't want that in this juncture.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:11 PM   #1587
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I think listening to both my body and heart's needs are most important right now.
Very proud of you to be so honest with yourself and doing what is right for you and not giving in to pressure or expectations of any sort by anyone.

Child of the ocean.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #1588
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I am so horny it's not fair. My vibe just doesn't cut it. It's been over a year.. i feel like a teenage boy how i constantly think about boning..
Old 07-11-2014, 07:24 PM   #1589
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
IC I am so horny it's not fair. My vibe just doesn't cut it. It's been over a year.. i feel like a teenage boy how i constantly think about boning..
Time to seduce Hubby!!!!!

IC I honestly think I am cursed when it comes to 'Toys' they all seem to break easily or stop working within a few uses seriously no matter price range it feels like throwing money away :/ I sooo need a list of what is good and stays good.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:13 AM   #1590
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I only know your situation from what you have posted here and there for a while and so I may be totally off-base, but I'll give you my perspective from a guy's POV who has been married a while and have had times when sex just wasn't a priority due to whatever outside pressures, i.e health concerns, mild depression, or just regular old stress.

Eventually they go away and you return to who you are, but looking back, I would have been happy if my wife would have just been in all out dude mode. What I mean is that she would not have hinted or tried to coyly seduce me or get me in the mood, but rather, walked right up and grabbed my junk and more or less flat out told me, you're about to fuck me right now. Not make love, but fuck me unmercifully. When you live with someone for years and you know everything about them, in and out, there's no need to wonder, "geez, will my husband think I'm a dirty whore for doing something like this?"

The answer is, yes, yes we will and we will love you even more for it! Because we know the loving wife, and good mother, and nice lady in church and the general public. I think most men would be pumped to know you feel about sex like that and aren't timid in being totally upfront about what you want and when you want it.

This may not fit your situation, or you may have even tried it, but if not, go for it. You might be surprised with what you find.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #1591
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So my boyfriend mailed me money for birth control because I'm broke. He sent it in a card in which he wrote a dirty haiku. Sort of made my day.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #1592
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I only know your situation from what you have posted here and there for a while and so I may be totally off-base, but I'll give you my perspective from a guy's POV who has been married a while and have had times when sex just wasn't a priority due to whatever outside pressures, i.e health concerns, mild depression, or just regular old stress.

Eventually they go away and you return to who you are, but looking back, I would have been happy if my wife would have just been in all out dude mode. What I mean is that she would not have hinted or tried to coyly seduce me or get me in the mood, but rather, walked right up and grabbed my junk and more or less flat out told me, you're about to fuck me right now. Not make love, but fuck me unmercifully. When you live with someone for years and you know everything about them, in and out, there's no need to wonder, "geez, will my husband think I'm a dirty whore for doing something like this?"

The answer is, yes, yes we will and we will love you even more for it! Because we know the loving wife, and good mother, and nice lady in church and the general public. I think most men would be pumped to know you feel about sex like that and aren't timid in being totally upfront about what you want and when you want it.

This may not fit your situation, or you may have even tried it, but if not, go for it. You might be surprised with what you find.

all this, especially for married people.

I think its important to note that you referred to it as "dude mode". I was just thinking about how this type of sexual aggression is thought of and accepted as a guy thing. Its kinda bogus that its ok for men to literally go after what they want (if consent by the other person is given, im not gonna talk about rape), but women being more sexually aggressive is seen as a lesser quality, even if with their husband. But I think that mostly comes from *other women*.

Ladies, if you are HORNY AS ALL GET-OUT, go forth and fuck. If you want your partner to tear your clothes off and ravage you, INITIATE IT!!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #1593
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not a matter of initiation.. The attempts have been made but probably due to the stroke, or maybe he just doesn't want me anymore, he can't physically do anything.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #1594
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's not a matter of initiation.. The attempts have been made but probably due to the stroke, or maybe he just doesn't want me anymore, he can't physically do anything.
Well, if you are horny he should be happy to provide some relief. I get that health conditions and stuff can throw a wrench in gears, uhm physically speaking (I spent some time with an older gent who's BP meds gave him some difficulties there), but he has hands, yes?

And if you feel he just doesn't want you anymore, perhaps you can try to talk to him about it?
Old 07-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #1595
Saoirse

jaysus hes so yummy. but he never, ever tells me when he has friends over. it was 2am, we were both awake and wanting it so I drive over, and 2 of our friends are sitting on the porch, drinking, smoking and philosophizing about the moon. they knew why I was there, so after a few minutes of chitchat, they said goodbye.

we went to the living room, cracked open cold beers, half watched a freaky movie. i was wanting to jump on him, but im glad i didnt cause SOMEONE CAME DOWN FROM THE 2ND FLOOR, a dude I knew of but had never met. i glared at the fb- YOU NEVER TELL ME WHEN YOU HAVE GUESTS!!!! he just shrugged- "hes staying here for a few days"

the guy was cool though. he had been sleeping, but heard voices and wondered who was hanging out. and just like the others, he knew why i was there, so he said goodnight and went back to bed. and my night got started

my confession: i LOVE when he has friends over. I LOVE IT. Its such a huge turn on, knowing that someone could be listening to us getting our fuck on. its happened a few times, and Im always considerate and keep as quiet as possible... but i let out a few loud moans, just in case they might be listening. lol
Old 07-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #1596
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Well, if you are horny he should be happy to provide some relief. I get that health conditions and stuff can throw a wrench in gears, uhm physically speaking (I spent some time with an older gent who's BP meds gave him some difficulties there), but he has hands, yes?

And if you feel he just doesn't want you anymore, perhaps you can try to talk to him about it?
I think i finally talked him into talking to the doctor about some blue pills. He's on a crap load of meds that probably affect it.. His doctor is astounded at all his blood work (as in good numbers), so he's probably okay to have some little helpers..
I'm to the point that hands and tongues just aren't cutting it like a good pounding..
Old 07-13-2014, 06:25 PM   #1597
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for you, Megan! Really glad he's going to go to the doc.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #1598
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spent the weekend, Fri-Mon, with the same individual. He slept in one room, I slept in the other. Very respectful, very patient, very into me. A lot of kissing, a lot of touching, which left me very sexually frustrated. But Holy Khan, totally worth it. Baby steps.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #1599
spiritangel
AmandaClause

IC I cracked and spent a fortune on new toys mostly because

a. They had warranty of at least 12 months or more

and

b. They are all fully rechargeable so no worrying about batteries

wish me luck so hoping they are worth the investment kind of over the freebies being better than the stuff I buy, so here is hoping spending the extra on quality is a good thing
Old 07-14-2014, 09:32 PM   #1600
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

IC my "girls" could use some attention right now.

Child of the ocean.