Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-21-2011, 04:30 AM   #276
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love me some some big soft squishy arms. This thread needs more Roxxie!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #277
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tattooed squidgey arms!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (110.6 KB, 1252 views)
Old 12-04-2011, 01:05 AM   #278
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can hardly compete with some of the lovelies in this thread but I'll just put this here in case anybody wants to see it. Oh and for the record, that's a paper napkin ring, not any sort of illegal substance! XD

ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #279
Dansinfool
Are we their yet!

Dansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging inDansinfool makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyPuppy View Post
I can hardly compete with some of the lovelies in this thread but I'll just put this here in case anybody wants to see it. Oh and for the record, that's a paper napkin ring, not any sort of illegal substance! XD

CP... I don't think you have to worry about competing with anyone.
Thanks for your contribution.You have lovely soft arms
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #280
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attachment 109880

just thought i would contribute.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 03-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #281
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Attachment 109880

Nice big arms! You already know what I think of them
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #282
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Nice big arms! You already know what I think of them
Aw thanks Missy! you know i think your arms and the person that comes with them is amazing.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #283
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
Attachment 109880

Very nice- my bf has arms like that- my fave part of him

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:54 AM   #284
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Very nice- my bf has arms like that- my fave part of him
Haha thanks GEF! o that is cool, big arms are awesome, i see you are an arm lady, alot of women are. I was geneticly gifted thankfully! Lol. My dad's arms were big too plus my mom's arms were big. Maybe you could post a pic of his arms in this thread sometime haha lol.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 09-01-2013 at 01:57 AM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #285
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

at the beach yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kk.jpg (122.8 KB, 336 views)

Last edited by kizzylove; 06-29-2014 at 07:22 AM.
kizzylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #286
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzylove View Post
at the beach yesterday
You look so relaxed pretty suit btw

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote