Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 07-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in
Default How old were you?

How old were you when you discovered you were gay/lesbian/bi?

I've been mostly bisexual as young as I can remember. One of my first crushes was a girl when I started going to school. There have been times when I was younger, much much younger, when I thought I was only attracted to women but then I was attracted to men for a while and I eventually decided it was best to just consider myself bisexual.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really know when it truly hit me, honest. I think I just... came to terms with it over time and never questioned it.

My first sexual experience involved both sexes, and I found both to be enjoyable. So I guess from there might be it, really. I never had to discover what I liked. I just went with what I liked.

I have a strong preference for men, but I do like some women. I'm just more picky, but I'm starting to think it comes from the many years of emotional pain caused by women compared to men.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had same sex fantasies long before I had hetero fantasies. It might've been the taboo nature of them that appealed, I don't know. But I was 8 or 9 when I first really started fantasising.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #4
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd say around when I started dating, which was 13 or 14.

I always had stronger romantic feelings toward men, so naturally I went for men. But during those early relationships, I began to think of myself as asexual. The idea of sex just grossed me out.

Really, I determined my physical attraction to women first...but I identified as bi. Not too much later I figured out my attraction to men was exclusively as an FFA, and now I just identify as pansexual.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #5
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think i was in my early teens when i first started liking other girls. It was like one morning i woke up and started noticing things i liked about other girls.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I would say somewhere around 17 or so....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #7
breeislove

breeislove can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbreeislove can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbreeislove can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

for me, i always had a fairytale complex growing up. i had to marry my prince charming and live the whole white picket fence american dream. but i was attracted to both genders, physically. so i always said that, while i liked and appreciated girls, i couldn't see myself having a real relationship with one. when i was 17, i met a girl who completely destroyed any complex i had. she was my first love. it's been a way different story than i imagined when i was young, but i'm really glad i had help opening my eyes.
breeislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had my first crushes on other boys pretty much as soon as I hit puberty, but I didnít recognize them for what they were until years afterward. This would have been around 1980, and while Iíd heard of people being gay the only reference I had for that was The Village People--and Iím actually turned off by those classic, macho, images of maleness, Iím only attracted to the soft, pudgy, non-macho guys. Also I knew I was very interested in girls and Iíd never heard of bisexuality. Put it all together, and I managed to convince myself that the feelings I got when I saw Kís shirt straining at the buttons, or seeing Gís love handles, etc, was just my general liking for fat stuff, and had nothing erotic about it. That I kept having fantasies with both male and female weight gain happening in them I also ascribed to the same thing, that I just liked an overall fat positive environment, or sometimes that I was just vicariously enjoying guys getting fat when I didnít dare do it in real life.

It wasnít until some point in my early to mid twenties that some connection was made in my head and I realized what all of that had been. By that time, however, I was engaged (and no complaints about that!), so I never pursued that side of my sexuality. No huge deal in the end as Iíve always been attracted to more women than men, and still have issues with a lot of what is stereotypically male, so if chasing one lifetime relationship it was always most likely that it would be with a woman. Had I ended up with a more extensive set of romantic/sexual experiences, then maybe I would have explored that side more.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #9
Idunnololz

Idunnololz has said some nice things

I'd say around grade 7-8ish. So that's like...12-13?
Idunnololz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:08 AM   #10
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I knew for sure I was bi when I was about 17 and it was definitely confirmed when on my 18th birthday "I kissed a girl and I liked it"! Looking back I was that way from an earlier age but I just didn't know what it was or how to put it in to words.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #11
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was 17ish I guess. It's kind of hard to really say because of other stuff... I've known I liked girls since I was a small child, but I didn't think of that as being 'queer' until much later.