Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-14-2014, 09:43 PM   #1601
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for you, Megan! Really glad he's going to go to the doc.
I texted him during his physical last month but it was too late for him to ask. So he's gonna make a special appointment for that and i keep telling him he needs a sleep study. Both of which he neglected to mention during his physical.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:06 AM   #1602
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
IC my "girls" could use some attention right now.
There's nothing like taking care of the girls. Wish I was there...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:39 AM   #1603
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC Loving rechargeable toys and the freebies I got are pretty damn awesome to

now to find someone to play with and test out a few of the ones that are not for 'alone' time
Old 07-23-2014, 08:03 AM   #1604
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I loved my new toys so much I went on a bit of a spree mind you It was buy anything from a set company get stuff free like even lube and toy cleaner came with free toys worth like 4-5x what the purchase was

I will soon have a very healthy toy box
Old 07-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #1605
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC I loved my new toys so much I went on a bit of a spree mind you It was buy anything from a set company get stuff free like even lube and toy cleaner came with free toys worth like 4-5x what the purchase was

I will soon have a very healthy toy box
Curious minds want to know, just what in the heck did you order?

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #1606
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

My new meds suggested weight gain as a possible side effect, so far it is turning out to look likely. I'm having crazily conflicting feelings on this point. Half of me is happy and a little turned on, but my practical side keeps reminding me I'm broke and already at the point where I can't buy stuff off the rack.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:02 PM   #1607
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Curious minds want to know, just what in the heck did you order?
hahahaha well I spent ages combing through wild secrets soooo

originally for the rechargeable stuff

The WII Vibe 4 (cant wait to test it out with someone)

and the WII vibe Thrill

a Sin 5 Sue G Spot Vibrator

and the Odeco Bunny (looks like Totoro) and have to say its epic

along with an ice thing to play with someone else with sooo that was the first order

the second one is far kinkier

but everything I bought came with a free toy plus 2 freebies for spending the amount I did so hard to resist freebies

Soo now to the other order I did buy a couple of things to try cause my curiosity got the better of me

Mood Tingling Lube

Toy Cleaner (well have to look after them)

Reverse tightening gel

Good Head Spray (sposed to help desensatise your throat)

Some of the Black Rose Range

Including Silk Cuffs

Anal Training Kit

A paddle and the most Beautiful Whip I have ever seen the end is roses so pretty

http://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/1837...xen-vines-whip to see the whip

oh and a silk rope thingy

and some nipple clamps

lots of free buzzy toys and bondage tape and more bondage rope (not silk) as the freebies

(giggles yep guessing a few people did not expect that list)

Last edited by spiritangel; 07-23-2014 at 07:07 PM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #1608
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
hahahaha well I spent ages combing through wild secrets soooo
soooo....never a dull moment at your place huh? Looks like you are well prepared for every contingency

I am going to have to look up that reverse tightening stuff - never heard of that before!

Edited - o.k. that makes sense.

Child of the ocean.

Last edited by Saisha; 07-23-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #1609
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that my innocent virgin mind is being corrupted by some of these posts! Oh gosh!

... *reads anyways* :P
Old 07-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #1610
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
soooo....never a dull moment at your place huh? Looks like you are well prepared for every contingency

I am going to have to look up that reverse tightening stuff - never heard of that before!

Edited - o.k. that makes sense.
Well I was more curious about it than feeling like I needed it lol but all good. Of course I was a girl guide so be prepared is a motto I grew up with

hahahaha actually some of it is soo pretty I just could not resist plus you know all the freebies.

Giggling I did look at the list and think woah maybe I went a smidge overboard but you know I might get to play with someone kinky one of these days and have some real fun exploring so it pays to be organised

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
IC that my innocent virgin mind is being corrupted by some of these posts! Oh gosh!

... *reads anyways* :P

ROFL Am betting the internets did that long before dims..... just sayin
Old 07-24-2014, 10:52 AM   #1611
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Spirit, I never knew you were that kind of girl! I like it!

Since you're a toy fan, I'd like to put in an application to be your boy toy...
Old 07-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #1612
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post

Better to foot the bill on those toys. Lol consider it a generous donation.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #1613
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:

Well I am curious and it could be fun with the right person though you seem to be under the assumption I would be the one wielding the toys...... what if that's not why I bought them...

and sorry Sugar Daddy sure but as F&P said unless your footing the bill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Better to foot the bill on those toys. Lol consider it a generous donation.
I love the way you think Lady!!!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #1614
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought a Wartenberg pinwheel, a beautiful black leather flogger with a burn-out rose handle, a beautiful glass object d'art , and a plug (or two).

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #1615
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I also bought a new toy this week. I'm hoping it'll be as good as my favourite, which died a while ago.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:05 PM   #1616
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I bought a Wartenberg pinwheel, a beautiful black leather flogger with a burn-out rose handle, a beautiful glass object d'art , and a plug (or two).

My boyfriend wants to use the Wartenberg wheel on me again, it sent me practically into a panic attack last time. I do like floggers though.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:19 PM   #1617
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
ROFL Am betting the internets did that long before dims..... just sayin
Whaaaaat? Not I, madam! Actually it was around the time I actually came to Dims in... '07, I think? Or maybe it was all of those R-rated movies I sneakily watched when I was a kid. Eh, who knows? Har har har!
Old 07-25-2014, 10:16 AM   #1618
bbwbud

Quote:
Well I am curious and it could be fun with the right person though you seem to be under the assumption I would be the one wielding the toys...... what if that's not why I bought them...

and sorry Sugar Daddy sure but as F&P said unless your footing the bill....

I love the way you think Lady!!!

You can play with and weild the toys, but maybe I can pick the games...Perhaps a round of strip Twister?...Maybe some blind man's bluff, or just blidnfolded in the buff??
Old 07-27-2014, 01:48 AM   #1619
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

15 minutes until I can start getting ready for the new and different fun we're going to have tonight... I SO can't wait.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:52 AM   #1620
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get to see my boyfriend in less than two weeks. I can't wait to jump him. Three months is too long. However, we'll have to wait until we get to our hotel. Though when I went to visit him I did go down on him in the airport parking lot.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #1621
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post

I have been curious about the Wartenberg pinwheel indeed I think of them whenever I see something similar sold cheap on ebay in craft tools

sounds like your in for some fun times or getting prepared for some at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I also bought a new toy this week. I'm hoping it'll be as good as my favourite, which died a while ago.
fingers crossed for you I know far to well the disappointment of a crap new toy or so so glad I forked out the extra for the rechargeable ones with warranties

Quote:
You can play with and weild the toys, but maybe I can pick the games...Perhaps a round of strip Twister?...Maybe some blind man's bluff, or just blidnfolded in the buff??
ummmm no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
15 minutes until I can start getting ready for the new and different fun we're going to have tonight... I SO can't wait.
You have my curiosity peeked sooo umm what sort of new fun......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I get to see my boyfriend in less than two weeks. I can't wait to jump him. Three months is too long. However, we'll have to wait until we get to our hotel. Though when I went to visit him I did go down on him in the airport parking lot.

Always love the excitement of spending time with someone special

I envy you both that but am also so happy you get that thrill and excitement

I got a box of toys today oh my but I love the Black Rose Collection stuff so much though think I might need a few more of the silk tie type restraints def not made with an SSBBW in mind

some of it is truly beautiful

and some of the freebies well I get why they were free given a couple don't work I did get a few double ups so wondering if giving my 18 year old Niece two small and not very scary toys as her first ones is a good idea or a bad one.......... I sometimes wish my Mum had got me a toy at that age or that I knew where to get one as such.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #1622
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

IC there are some gentlemen on here that are too scrumptious for words (in different ways) that are nice to see and appreciate from afar

(has to be my cold medicine making me say this but what the heck)

Child of the ocean.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #1623
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

After a month-long sabbatical, we are speaking again. I can't help it...I love how he touches me, his chest is yummy, and his southern accent melts me between my thighs lol Uggggh, I want him inside me, just saying :| lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:18 AM   #1624
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
...Anal Training Kit...
Whatever is that? Makes me a little tingly thinking about it.

Also, brings me back to the last time I had my penis in a delightful BBW's ass.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:47 AM   #1625
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
Whatever is that? Makes me a little tingly thinking about it.

Also, brings me back to the last time I had my penis in a delightful BBW's ass.

well its just basically a couple of diff sized Anal Plugs to help you get used to it or stretch you if needs be, this one was in the Black Rose line so it matches lots of the other pretty BDSM type stuff I got. Though some kits have more sizes of plugs in them