Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #1626
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

btw spiritangel...lowes sells very nice rope by the foot/yard. holds up just as nicely as the silk rope you can buy online for 10x the price. soft on the outside so less marks/abrasions and woven for strength. holds knots well and would let you make your own cuffs/supports to any size.

good luck with your toys!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:35 PM   #1627
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are no Lowes here in Australia. At least, not the same kind we have in the US.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #1628
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
There are no Lowes here in Australia. At least, not the same kind we have in the US.
They sell the rope in any hardware store.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 07-30-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Not that I know anything about that.....
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:31 AM   #1629
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Given that Lowes is a menswear store here, it'd be amusing to go in and ask for rope :P

Bunnings is a fun place to shop. There are lots of pervertibles there.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:11 AM   #1630
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you do buy rope from the hardware store, be sure to wash it before you use it. Also, be aware that nylon rope, while it comes in all sorts of pretty colors and is quite durable, can cause rope burn very easily is quickly pulled across skin. It can be used for bondage, you just need to be careful with it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:23 AM   #1631
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Bondage isn't really my thing, but pantyhose is useful if you want to tie someone's wrists to the headboard.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #1632
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
If you do buy rope from the hardware store, be sure to wash it before you use it. Also, be aware that nylon rope, while it comes in all sorts of pretty colors and is quite durable, can cause rope burn very easily is quickly pulled across skin. It can be used for bondage, you just need to be careful with it.
Just to add to this, nylon rope is also quite slippery and stiff, so not good at holding knots, and you'd need to pull it a bit tighter to make it stay, which is not good for people with circulation issues. I think this type of rope is okay for making wrist and ankle restraints to use for hog ties and such, but not so good for shibari.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:37 AM   #1633
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
Just to add to this, nylon rope is also quite slippery and stiff, so not good at holding knots, and you'd need to pull it a bit tighter to make it stay, which is not good for people with circulation issues. I think this type of rope is okay for making wrist and ankle restraints to use for hog ties and such, but not so good for shibari.
Washing it a few times does help with the stiffness, but yeah, if you want to do anything more complicated than single column ties or a super basic chest harness, you're better off buying rope that's designed for bondage, whether it's hemp, silk, or something else.

These guys have super helpful videos.
http://twistedmonk.com/video.htm
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:49 PM   #1634
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is the only thread I can think to safely post this in - I spent too much time outside and got too hot from the heat (on medicine where I'm not supposed to be in the sun for any length of time) that I wish I could rip my clothes off and jump in the apt. complex pool but the property rates would definitely drop

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:02 AM   #1635
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
This is the only thread I can think to safely post this in - I spent too much time outside and got too hot from the heat (on medicine where I'm not supposed to be in the sun for any length of time) that I wish I could rip my clothes off and jump in the apt. complex pool but the property rates would definitely drop
Naah, I doubt that!
Old 08-03-2014, 10:14 AM   #1636
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
well its just basically a couple of diff sized Anal Plugs to help you get used to it or stretch you if needs be, this one was in the Black Rose line so it matches lots of the other pretty BDSM type stuff I got. Though some kits have more sizes of plugs in them
My favorite 'anal training' device is my tongue.

I've seduced several women into anal sex just by licking and tongue fucking their anuses.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:52 PM   #1637
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess my mind wandered during a lecture this afternoon. Couldn't keep my eyes off gorgeous BHM friend who was sitting on the floor across the room. All I could think was how much I'd like to go over, sit beside him, kiss him and touch his big belly before pushing him back onto the carpet and climbing on top of him. Nowhere else I could admit to that. The problem was trying to look like I was paying attention as my boss was sitting next to me!
Old 08-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #1638
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I confess my mind wandered during a lecture this afternoon. Couldn't keep my eyes off gorgeous BHM friend who was sitting on the floor across the room. All I could think was how much I'd like to go over, sit beside him, kiss him and touch his big belly before pushing him back onto the carpet and climbing on top of him. Nowhere else I could admit to that. The problem was trying to look like I was paying attention as my boss was sitting next to me!
"Bad girl," he says as he confesses...

I watched the new female co-worker, second straight this pear-shaped mature woman has worn a sundress at work. Today, she did walk into my office - a converted meeting room so I can use dual, 21-inch monitors on the desktop, plus have room for a computer laptop, and my own - and grabbed an iced tea and Mountain Dew from one of the two dorm fridges we workers stock with water, iced tea, juices, soda, and energy drinks, because we don't like what's in the Coke machine.

When I say I watched, I mean "I watched as she bent at the waist and looked into the fridge for something to drink, standing with her large bottom saying 'Hello!' to me."
Old 08-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #1639
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just as an add-on to the rope discussion...

You can often buy rather nice roping in fabric shops off the bolts in the trims department. I've bought a thicker cotton rope in the past with a nice soft finish.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #1640
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Red face I like my fat

Most people (including my wife), would think I am crazy or sick, because I enjoy the feel of all my fat. My belly is just big enough now that I need to pull up on it a little to free it from my thighs. I guess I have a fetish .
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #1641
Rojodi

Today's meet-and-greet luncheon for a local kink group went beyond what I could have imagined
Old 08-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #1642
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I really need to be thoroughly massaged from tits to toes for a few hours / days.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 10:25 AM   #1643
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
IC I really need to be thoroughly massaged from tits to toes for a few hours / days.
I'm willing to volunteer, but I'd keep needing constant motivation to move beyond the tits...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #1644
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I'm willing to volunteer, but I'd keep needing constant motivation to move beyond the tits...
IC. I love this thread. It is quite exciting.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 PM   #1645
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I'm learning a lot from this thread. lol
Old 08-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #1646
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

ic i cant get over how sexy he is.

i hadnt seen him in a bit and last night i noticed that he had shaved recently. his face was kinda bare, or just a little stubbly. he looked younger. i so wish he would unleash his hair from its forever ponytail. its getting so long and curly. sometimes, when hes sleeping next to me, i play with the curly ends of his ponytail, twist them around my fingers, admiring the rich auburn color.

his body is so meager. hes so thin and pale, skin almost transparent. when he lays down, his stomach sinks in, exposing those beautiful hip bones. i love those hip bones. we both love when Im on top. he likes not having to do the work and i love feeling like i could break him (I think he secretly loves that too).

im always amazed by how different he looks throughout our nights together. when its late and he's lit up by the lamp on his desk and the glow from his computer screen, he looks young and flawless. when i wake up next to him and see him bathed in early morning sun, he looks older, weathered and ruddy. but hes always beautiful.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #1647
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

i hadnt seen him in a bit and last night i noticed that he had shaved recently. his face was kinda bare, or just a little stubbly. he looked younger. i so wish he would unleash his hair from its forever ponytail. its getting so long and curly. sometimes, when hes sleeping next to me, i play with the curly ends of his ponytail, twist them around my fingers, admiring the rich auburn color.

his body is so meager. hes so thin and pale, skin almost transparent. when he lays down, his stomach sinks in, exposing those beautiful hip bones. i love those hip bones. we both love when Im on top. he likes not having to do the work and i love feeling like i could break him (I think he secretly loves that too).

im always amazed by how different he looks throughout our nights together. when its late and he's lit up by the lamp on his desk and the glow from his computer screen, he looks young and flawless. when i wake up next to him and see him bathed in early morning sun, he looks older, weathered and ruddy. but hes always beautiful.
that's really sweet
Old 08-29-2014, 06:36 PM   #1648
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post

i hadnt seen him in a bit and last night i noticed that he had shaved recently. his face was kinda bare, or just a little stubbly. he looked younger...

...his body is so meager. hes so thin and pale, skin almost transparent. when he lays down, his stomach sinks in, exposing those beautiful hip bones. i love those hip bones. we both love when Im on top. he likes not having to do the work and i love feeling like i could break him (I think he secretly loves that too).

I absolutely love this... I've only ever been with one semi-skinny guy, which was my ex, but this just explains how I feel so much better than I could ever explain it.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:39 AM   #1649
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok, so i finally got around to taking a pic of the rope i was talking about. it has a very fine nylon cord, but the outside is woven cotton. sorry about the crap pic but it was late and my dining room only has 1 center overhead light.
this has been knotted for about 5 years now and has held pretty well. i have made several other items as well. as long as you burn off the ends to keep from fraying (i left these raw on purpose so they would fray) this rope is pretty all purpose and does not generally leave marks or burns.

twoknottyboys has some great knot tying instructions in their download section for those of you who are interested in trying. enjoy!

Attachment 116251
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:28 AM   #1650
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
ok, so i finally got around to taking a pic of the rope i was talking about. it has a very fine nylon cord, but the outside is woven cotton. sorry about the crap pic but it was late and my dining room only has 1 center overhead light.
this has been knotted for about 5 years now and has held pretty well. i have made several other items as well. as long as you burn off the ends to keep from fraying (i left these raw on purpose so they would fray) this rope is pretty all purpose and does not generally leave marks or burns.

twoknottyboys has some great knot tying instructions in their download section for those of you who are interested in trying. enjoy!

Attachment 116251

Now that looks fun
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote