Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
WillendorfWorshipper

WillendorfWorshipper has said some nice things
Default Hello, any encouragers out there?

Hi!

I am a growing twentys-something BHM, who is pushing himself to gain. I have the previous two days off and have consumed around 10,000 calories so far

I want to push it farther over the next twp days, and I'm sure some encouragement and pressure would keep me on track.

Anyone free to chat?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend,
WillendorfWorshipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:54 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you are looking to gain weight we have a weight gain subforum on the weight board, your post might go down better there.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote