Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Remind you of someone?

I think it's Hozay's Mini-me

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yes.

All I can think is "Baby's first orgasm!"

This is perfect.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

BAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if I'm offended or honored...

Just kidding, any publicity is good publicity.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
All I can think is "Baby's first orgasm!"

This is perfect.
Nah, it's when he first discovered how awesome Canada is - then again, maybe we're thinking of the same result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
BAHAHAHAHA! I don't know if I'm offended or honored...

Just kidding, any publicity is good publicity.
Definitely honored I would hope

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Hey Minijose..... guess what we got you for your birthday!"
"Googoo? GooOH MY GAWD IT'S CANADA "
Old 08-06-2014, 06:10 AM   #6
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahahaha

CRYING
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:33 PM   #7
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I totally agree!! It's the lovely dark eyes :o) xXx
Old 08-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One more day of work, then I'll be on vacation for 12 days

(As an aside: oh yah, I won't be around to moderate for 12 days. Try to keep the noise low enough that the neighbours don't complain).