Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2014, 02:40 AM   #276
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mro723chicago View Post
My girlfriend has large pendulous breasts that hang from her chest. She is only 5 feet tall with a full belly which hangs and wears a 42DD size bra.

She always takes me to the store when she is shopping for bras. Watching her undress and unleashing her breasts from her bra is a huge turn on for me.

Her breasts have changed as she has gained weight and gotten older (she is now 41) and are magnificently beautiful.

I tell her often how much I enjoy her Womanly body.

It is very important for a woman to be complimented daily.
You are one lucky dude.
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #277
bigcutiesugar

bigcutiesugar can now change their title

I really think that all breasts are good breasts. If you want to get a lift or implants that's totally cool. If you want to embrace your natural breasts that's awesome too.

My preference is bigger breasts (natural ones tend to be saggy which I don't mind) but I've seen a lot of gorgeous fat girls with small breasts so I think size just doesn't matter very much.
bigcutiesugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:28 AM   #278
Italian Polish Pitbull

Italian Polish Pitbull has said some nice things

I love big soft saggy breasts. To me BBW/SSBW look like goddesses with big soft fatty breasts sagging and resting on top of her big soft belly.

For the first time ever, overweight people outnumber average people in America. Doesn't that make overweight the average then? Last month you were fat, now you're average - hey, let's get a pizza!- Jay Leno
Italian Polish Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #279
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

A quite old thread to jump into. The starting point was the question: Big, Droopy, Saggy Boobs. A Turn-On?
Well, since there are round about 3.5 billion men there is no universal answer, but men are not really picky and even quite average looking women are still unbelievably attractive. So if I had been a woman I would not have cared much about the size or shape of my breasts.
For me in person I have to admit that my preference is bigger is better. The woman of my dreams has very large, pendulous, saggy breasts. The ipod-docking-station at venus.io gives you a picture.
Somebody asked if the breasts or the areolas are the turn-on. I would say both. Maybe the areolas are the cherry on the pie.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #280
rayhamer

rayhamer has said some nice things
Default Big Droopy, Saggy boobs

When my tastes in women sizes started to change, I thought plump women
would have boobs like society projects as ideal big and perky. I didn't learn to appreciate what gravity did to them until later, and they didn't stay that way for long.
I used to walk down the street on one city and saw a lady in her 40's whose breasts were big droopy and saggy . I saw her about once a week and would liked to have seen her without her blouse.
We don't grow up around enough BBWs to learn that some stereotypes are wrong.
Rayhamer
rayhamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #281
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

All boobs are good boobs, in my opinion. But I'm beginning to wonder when they got to be so sexualized. I mean, breasts are supposed to be there to supply milk to babies, right? Where's the whole "boobs are sexy" mentality coming from?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:27 AM   #282
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
All boobs are good boobs, in my opinion. But I'm beginning to wonder when they got to be so sexualized. I mean, breasts are supposed to be there to supply milk to babies, right? Where's the whole "boobs are sexy" mentality coming from?
Well in scientific terms it makes sense that breasts are considered sexy as they are a sign of good health and fertility. It is hard to have breasts if you are on the verge of starving to death and if you are seriously malnourished you aren't going to be fertile/able to support a viable pregnancy. So that is why men innately find breasts attractive. But I admit that they are oversexualised in modern culture.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM   #283
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Seen this lately?
Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #284
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Yeeeeeah, I know of it. The guy who started that is amazing. lol

But I started that back when I didn't think about oversexualizing boobs before. Now that I'm more mature and actually learning about this sort of thing, it's just scratching at the back of my head.

Don't get wrong, though. I still think boobs ARE sexy. I'm just wondering how and why now.

Is it so wrong to question these sort of things?!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #285
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Why are boobs sexy? It's like trying to dissect why something is funny.. Just enjoy the fact that the are sexy. Billions of babies cannot be wrong!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:07 AM   #286
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My ex boyfriend was an FA and he adored my small boobies! Not that they're extremely small, it's still a B.C-cup, but comparing to my huge belly & bum (oh well, and thighs, arms) they're tiny
AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:36 AM   #287
jan bolt

jan bolt has said some nice things

you have beautiful boobs abby
like the rest off you

a dutch treat

jan bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:24 AM   #288
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou View Post
I like big, huge, heavy ones. A couple of models come to mind, but i wont name them. I bought a 56I for that particular woman, and she loved it and said it fit GREAT!

The one the bra has to WORK to contain.

Im being serious, its hot to have major boobage. IMHO.

EDIT: Perkies suck, imho.

You just presented a new meaning for the phrase "containment unit."

Old 05-14-2014, 08:49 AM   #289
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

Deffinitely!
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:53 AM   #290
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just wanted to give it a bump becasue I like boobs so much. It's the one subject that unites people of all ages, genders, races, preferences and political beliefs...When you get down to it, if we didn't love boobs at one time or another, we wouldn't be here. Hail to the boobies!
Old 07-29-2014, 12:50 PM   #291
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The idea of big, sexy boobs gives every FA of every persuasion something good to smile about.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:45 PM   #292
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default boobs

Big or small perky or saggy i never met a boob i didn't like
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:15 AM   #293
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvhips View Post
Big or small perky or saggy i never met a boob i didn't like
Me too. I am the Will Rogers of boobies.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #294
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes and yes....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote