Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-20-2006, 06:38 PM   #26
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzie_kutie View Post
ever since i decided to start gaining, one thing i've noticed was that my tummy is starting to "hang" more then it use to... anyone else noticed that with their gaining? i think its kinda hot... thought i'd share a pic with you guys!

Simply beautiful, Kenzie.

You're a lovely, very voluptuous young woman.

Hugs

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #27
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

First off, WOW!!! Second yeah...I roll right around 180-200, and when I'm toward the high end, it's definetly hangin....something I've noticed in a lot of women though....they wear their pants WAY too high, so their belly does hang. It's not an issue of seeing it peek out under a shirt (though I wouldn't mind that!!), but just that so constrained...could any women give some insight?
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #28
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

mmmmm love a nice belly rub session
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:36 AM   #29
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default "Comfort and joy . . ."

Quote:
ever since i decided to start gaining, one thing i've noticed was that my tummy is starting to "hang" more then it use to... anyone else noticed that with their gaining? i think its kinda hot... thought i'd share a pic with you guys!
Kenzie-Kutie -

There is something in that picture - a look of total sweetness and innocence, a radiance of love and affection. With your head tilted back slightly, your arms behind your head, looking almost like wings, you look like and angel, receiving her final instructions before setting out on a mission of comfort and joy.

And how blessed, the one who receives your benediction!

I can see it now - a Christmas tree, all decorated with lights and little statues of K_K in just that position . . .

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:29 AM   #30
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Kenzie...Your beauty deserves greater than my modest compliment

thanks for sharing

kisses,
Dark_Hart
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #31
AgentSkelly

AgentSkelly can now change their title

Your belly is worthy of one my world class pokings :P
AgentSkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #32
nomorediets

nomorediets has said some nice things

u r gorgeous i have a nice big hang too like to play with it
nomorediets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #33
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorediets View Post
u r gorgeous i have a nice big hang too like to play with it
Seriously, the last post in this thread was more than seven years ago.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #34
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Kenzie retired as a Big Cutie years ago and I wish her well in whatever she's doing today.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #35
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things

lookin so sexy kensie keep gaining get more hang
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #36
fallenj05

fallenj05 has said some nice things

you have one sexy body kenzie love the hang love the thighs keep it up
take care
fallenj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:02 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

All the threads about weight gain plus all the current paysite models and this jackhole has to reboot a SEVEN year old thread.....jesus.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #38
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
All the threads about weight gain plus all the current paysite models and this jackhole has to reboot a SEVEN year old thread.....jesus.
I think he's fairly new and maybe didn't see the original date. Anyhow there's no reason to jump on someone for this. Talk about jackholes!
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:54 PM   #39
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
I think he's fairly new and maybe didn't see the original date. Anyhow there's no reason to jump on someone for this. Talk about jackholes!
Except that the posts just above his point out that she hasn't posted on here for seven years and that she had retired as a model. I hardly think expecting people to read the threads before they wank off over the pictures is too much to ask.

Also, calling somebody names, real classy there. Aren't you intelligent and refined.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #40
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Kenzie, if you're out there, post a recent pic, you obviously still have fans.
She's very attractive and happens to be posed beautifully and artfully, so if someone appreciates her, who does it hurt?
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:47 PM   #41
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Kenzie, if you're out there, post a recent pic, you obviously still have fans.
She's very attractive and happens to be posed beautifully and artfully, so if someone appreciates her, who does it hurt?
Again, she's been gone for 7 years....there are plenty of other models for these guys to be jacking off to. Let dead threads lie
Old 08-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #42
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Again, she's been gone for 7 years....there are plenty of other models for these guys to be jacking off to. Let dead threads lie
Maybe they're not his type. Why do you care so much?
Old 08-08-2014, 04:40 AM   #43
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
Maybe they're not his type. Why do you care so much?
Why do you think it's OK to pressure a woman to share her body with the world?
Old 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #44
drxprime

drxprime has said some nice things

Quote:
Is there not a way for mods to lock threads?
drxprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #45
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Except that the posts just above his point out that she hasn't posted on here for seven years and that she had retired as a model. I hardly think expecting people to read the threads before they wank off over the pictures is too much to ask.

Also, calling somebody names, real classy there. Aren't you intelligent and refined.
If you read the post I was responding to you would see what I was saying.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #46
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Why do you think it's OK to pressure a woman to share her body with the world?
I don't think you understood my post. You're assuming something that isn't so.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #47
Marlayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
If you read the post I was responding to you would see what I was saying.
EXACTLY!
Old 08-13-2014, 12:39 PM   #48
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
My god you are so gorgeous, love your sexy hanging belly and gorgeous curves. Please keep gaining.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote