Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default WLS Documentary

Just ran across All of Me. Has anyone seen it yet or is there a thread about it already. I'm really curious. Also should this thread be here or in the WLS area?
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ah, the days when Steve Martin was still very funny.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Ah, the days when Steve Martin was still very funny.
hahaha, I'm actually watching a Steve Martin movie right now, Bringing Down the House. This movie is a documentary that is actually featuring Zsalynn but its on a limited viewing so its hard to find and so far I haven't found any threads about it. I'm curious to see what non-mainstream has to offer on this subject.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Saw this on some other news website, not shocked to hear of a paysite model using the revenue for WLS.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

But seriously, I'd love to see one of the paysite ladies do something hilarious like do a Kickstarter campaign for WLS, with contributor levels getting you various packages of wank fodder. Stretch goals being more kinds of content or whatever. Urgency will drive sales! GET IT WHILE IT LASTS BECAUSE IT'LL BE GONE SOON
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Saw this on some other news website, not shocked to hear of a paysite model using the revenue for WLS.
Makes a certain amount of sense. You can't be a web model forever and there's no pension plan. Thus you have to set yourself up for life after modeling.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #7
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Moving to the WLS - looked at the trailers...
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The trailer didn't say they were web models though just a group of fat friends. The blurb said they met through NAAFA. I think the documentary will be pretty interesting having people so involved in 'fat' with friendships and relationships perhaps hinging on it. It will be interesting to see how things change as they lose weight. Not a 'Must see' for me but I would watch it if there was nothing else on.
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love handles View Post
The trailer didn't say they were web models though just a group of fat friends. The blurb said they met through NAAFA. I think the documentary will be pretty interesting having people so involved in 'fat' with friendships and relationships perhaps hinging on it. It will be interesting to see how things change as they lose weight. Not a 'Must see' for me but I would watch it if there was nothing else on.
If I'm not mistaken the main subject is indeed a web model who is (or was) also active in NAAFA (I met her at the 1995 NAAFA convention). What's really odd is that in some forums she's telling people she wants to loose weight but in others she's telling them that she's still feeding. Guess only she knows what's really going on.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:13 AM   #10
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know someone who used her website as a means to pay for WLS. haha!! I actually hate the idea of WLS because I don't think people are informed correctly of the complications beforehand but then I respect people have body autonomy and can do whatever they like with their bodies. I guess I don't feel I have the right to say to someone who wants the surgery 'You shouldn't do this!'.

I find it funny that guys seriously get annoyed at paysite models who have WLS. It's mostly fantasy anyway. The way some of these guys act it's like they have been seriously betrayed.
It sounds like in this case Bigmac that the women in question wants the money or adoration that comes from saying she is still feeding/gaining but the reality of her life is that maybe it would be made easier for her if she did lose weight. I can see why fat women in this community (Actually most fat communities) would feel cognitive dissonance about this.
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:00 PM   #11
bigmac

Quote:
I know someone who used her website as a means to pay for WLS. haha!! I actually hate the idea of WLS because I don't think people are informed correctly of the complications beforehand but then I respect people have body autonomy and can do whatever they like with their bodies. I guess I don't feel I have the right to say to someone who wants the surgery 'You shouldn't do this!'.
I'm not against WLS per se anymore. The benefits are still oversold and the side effects not fully disclosed. However, new procedures like the sleeve gastrectomy greatly improve the cost benefit analysis.

Quote:
I find it funny that guys seriously get annoyed at paysite models who have WLS. It's mostly fantasy anyway. The way some of these guys act it's like they have been seriously betrayed. It sounds like in this case Bigmac that the women in question wants the money or adoration that comes from saying she is still feeding/gaining but the reality of her life is that maybe it would be made easier for her if she did lose weight. I can see why fat women in this community (Actually most fat communities) would feel cognitive dissonance about this.
FYI I personally don't feel the least bit betrayed -- I've socialized with the woman in question (and her husband) -- I wish her the best.

Cognitive dissonance is exactly my point.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #12
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

At least one of those women has had failed WLS previously and still has a web model site up. Whether or not it is still updated I do not know.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:23 AM   #13
LadyM

LadyM has said some nice things
Default A little late but I just saw the documentary

I see this thread has been up for a long time, but I just found the "All of me" documentary on the PBS website. It was relatively well presented and I enjoyed the historic footage of some early NAAFA conventions. I know I loved seeing some of the people I remember from "back in the day" some of whom have passed. It was also fascinating for me since I knew Dawn back in her college and modelling days. I was very sad that her WLS did not give her a happily ever after and also sad that her relationship had the same ending. I know its an over simplification but whenever I have dieted in the past my usual sweet disposition has gotten mighty cranky and it appears that people who have undergone WLS come up with the same result.
I have been researching on Youtube about WLS also because I have a friend who is Hell bent on having it and I have seen and heard so many disappointing stories. I will definitely point her in the direction of this film.
LadyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:37 AM   #14
ed1980

ed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesed1980 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I did not find this movie in the net. Perhaps, if it is not asking too much, would someone post it here, please?
ed1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #15
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found it on iTunes and rented it. It was well done.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote