Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2014, 05:37 PM   #1
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Chair Based on BHM

Not sure how I feel about this belly-shaped, human-skin-textured chair, even if no BHMs were harmed to make it. I think I'd rather cuddle a real guy.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

While I'm glad they mentioned Buffalo Bill and included some delightful BHM pictures, I'm confused about the decision to include a picture of a woman hammering tacks into one in a filthy bathtub.

FWIW, I'd rather make my own cushy human chairs. And I guess cuddling someone works as well.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #3
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think at those prices they won't be selling a pile either. I may put myself up for rental at a competitive price.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #4
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm confused about the decision to include a picture of a woman hammering tacks into one in a filthy bathtub.
I wanted to say it was because of the tub being used to stain the texture onto the material, but the tile is pretty nasty looking too.

Also going to echo biglynch that a real BHM offers a more compelling feature set. I personally come with a variety of coverings to better match anyone's home decor, have built-in massage function, is self-cleaning and safe enough to be used anywhere whether it's at the beach or beside a camp fire.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:41 AM   #5
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm tankguy, your advertising strategy is impressive. I am off back to my team to rebrand myself.
Big launch party, champagne, the whole works.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:50 PM   #6
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Can someone give tankyguy and boglynch some rep, the site won't let me.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:22 PM   #7
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Got them for you, although my rep power is still pretty puny

tankyguy and biglynch, you guys rock!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #8
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
tankyguy and biglynch, you guys rock!
Can't not see that as a chair pun.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #9
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Can't not see that as a chair pun.
It took me a minute to get that. I to your wittiness.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:55 AM   #10
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
All new BogLynch, he's a swamp monster with a touch of class.

(Class optional)

Thanks for the rep peeps.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those chairs are awesome, they will go well with my rape dungeon
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:17 PM   #12
MsBrightside

@biglynch: you're welcome Also, you and tankyguy are cracking me up--I love it I think you should team up, cobble together a stand-up routine, and take it on the road. First stop, Texas, please
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Those chairs are awesome, they will go well with my rape dungeon
I think you're right--there is something rather "Silence of the Lambs" about them
Old 08-18-2014, 07:42 AM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These chairs are scary. I'm pretty sure there's a Tales from the Crypt film that includes a story about a woman turning her husband into taxidermy...
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:58 AM   #14
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

C'mon in have a seat...no, not there! that one is where you sit. Can I make you a drink, Maybe a roof-beer?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #15
tankyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
These chairs are scary. I'm pretty sure there's a Tales from the Crypt film that includes a story about a woman turning her husband into taxidermy...
I remember one where a woman turned her fat husband into soap after killing him with a stress-induced heart attack to get his money. The twist was that the stress had also given him massive gastric reflux and ulcers, making the soap highly acidic when she used it on herself. That's textbook EC comic writing there.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:15 AM   #16
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
All new BogLynch, he's a swamp monster with a touch of class.

(Class optional)

Thanks for the rep peeps.
*Gets in line and stands cross legged* Damn these never-ending queues!
Old 08-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #17
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
*Gets in line and stands cross legged* Damn these never-ending queues!
Ooo we needs to get you a Q jump. The VIP service awaits.