Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #101
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have this odd duel reaction to the whole D/s thing. It's kind of an upper lip curl of 'ick, really?' mixed with a tingly 'mmm fun!' response.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:48 AM   #102
FionaForemost

FionaForemost does more than just post hot picsFionaForemost does more than just post hot picsFionaForemost does more than just post hot pics

Woot! Old thread revival!

I strongly identify as Dominant. I've explored being sub and it does nothing for me. If anything, it pisses me off and NOT in a sexy way.

Nice to see the discussion here, surprised no one has mentioned that the BDSM community *in general* is very fat-accepting. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's fat positive, but it's neither uncommon nor frowned upon to see larger persons participating, they tend to be accepted as they are moreso than in the vanilla dating world. Noting that, of course, that's my experience, others may have had different experiences.
FionaForemost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:26 AM   #103
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

This is a fun thread...

And BDSM is a wonderful thing, if done the correct way. I adore being the sub in the bedroom. To be owned is just amazing.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote