Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-23-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default craigslist

Has anyone here ever used craigslist to find a sex partner? Im trying to find another woman for one night of fun for my fb's bday next month. I told him i know a handful of dudes that are ready and willing to jump in but nooooo he wants another chick. I hang out with very few chicks and none of them would be up for a threesome.

Craigslist skeeves me out... but id be willing to look into it further.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

From a few stories I heard, a lot of listings on there are sex workers who suddenly expect payment when they show up. Nothing wrong with sex work but I think it's wrong to be deceptive about it.

But since you're looking for a specific situation like that, you might have better luck.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If this is the same guy you've been posting the dramas about, I'm not sure it's a good idea to go ahead with it.

If you do want to go ahead with it, you might want to check out fetlife to see who's local and up for it.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:38 AM   #4
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Did it one and a half times. Ended up with strange, clingy, lie-their-asses-off-to-please-me types. Skeeved out.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I never had any luck with craigslist meeting women. I will sometimes get 1 - 2 real responses. The rest are all bots or people who expect to be paid.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I agree with Penquin...you want to check out Fetlife, not Craig's List. You'll find exactly what you're looking for...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:54 PM   #7
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

while i think that you run some sort of risk any time you use online to hook up no strings, i would recommend adult friend finder. they have someone on there looking for pretty much every sort of situation.

i would avoid craigslist. i see too many news stories of people ending up mugged or dead when replying to their ads.

i have to agree with penguin. if you are having drama in your relationship then i would hold off on your birthday gift. you have to be in a secure relationship to even consider bringing in a third. there can be a lot of emotional/physical issues that come up with adding a third (jealousy at seeing your fb with another girl, as unless you/she swing both ways, he most likely will want to focus on the new girl while he has the opportunity...if you do it once be prepared to have to do it again...etc.) and you need to be confident in your relationship to avoid further drama that can occur when you are not.

i would strongly suggest you talk to him before you go forward to let him know any expectations regarding the interaction and clear up any guidelines of what you are willing to do/expect of him, etc.

it can be a wonderful, fun experience as long as you are both on the same page. make sure you pick a neutral space (never bring a random stranger home-spring for the hotel) and play safe.

good luck!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #8
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i just realized how old this thread is...i wonder if they went through with it.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

At the risk of being crass, using Craigslist to get a sex partner is about the equivalent to walking into a random neighbourhood (good or bad) and screaming at the top of your lungs "Who wants to fuck?"
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #10
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

don't do it. it is also the number one site for human trafficking. a lot of people who look like they are just willing prostitutes are being forced into it with either drugs or violence. many are under aged and you could get arrested. a lot are addicts. many will set you up to be robbed. a lot have STDs. there is a lot of associated violence. i mean, get real. anyone who thinks it's okay to be ordered up as a sex partner like pizza is not exactly going to be the cream of the crop right? bringing ANYONE into your sex life from ANYWHERE last minute is really risky and pretty silly.

Last edited by superodalisque; 09-01-2014 at 08:18 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #11
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsteppa View Post
At the risk of being crass, using Craigslist to get a sex partner is about the equivalent to walking into a random neighbourhood (good or bad) and screaming at the top of your lungs "Who wants to fuck?"
you've got that right
Old 09-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #12
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
I agree with Penquin...you want to check out Fetlife, not Craig's List. You'll find exactly what you're looking for...
not a good idea either