Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-26-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
juniper

juniper can now change their title
Default A fat girl's night out

I was in Denmark, just a short holiday. On Friday afternoon, after some sightseeing, I decided to stop at ěresund train station and see if I could find the ěresund bridge somewhere (the bridge between Denmark and Sweden). I had no idea where to go until I started seeing little boys with beach balls and women in bikinis coming my way. The beach was that way! I went to the beach, in my jeans and plain shirt, felt a little out of place, but I wasn't going to stay long anyway.

There was this concrete building, that you could get on top of, it had the toilets and showers in it. I went up the steps and there, on the floor was a guy. Asleep. I wondered why he was lying there, instead of on the beach. So I was standing there, taking pictures with megazoom (the bridge was really far away), when he asked me what the time was. I had no idea what he was saying though, so I responded with my standard "Sorry, I'm not Danish". He asked me again, it was a quarter past five and he jumped up and we started talking.

He reminded me of a guy I was once with, which was disturbing and comforting at the same time, he was also not wearing a shirt, which made it really difficult not to think about naughty stuff. But hey, I'm a well behaved girl. At some point I said I should probably head back into the city and get some dinner, and he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him. He'd told me all about the area he lived in, so we ended up getting a very tasty pizza from this tiny pizza place and eating it by the waterside.

He took me to a bar, to another bar, where the lady behind the bar was big like myself, which made me totally comfortable. I had been walking around all day, was wearing boring clothes, I really wasn't all that confident.

We ended up in a dark bar full of arty farty people. Alcohol had flown and I was getting more at ease. At some point, an older man walked up to him, speaking to him in Danish. After their conversation, the guy looked at me, as if contemplating to say something. I asked him what the old man had told him, and, a bit embarrassed, he said: he was pointing out how much he admired me being out with a fat girl, complimented me on my good taste. Later the old man - I have his phone number on a piece of the back cover of the poetry book he was carrying around and he left on the table when he quietly left a few hours later - came to sit at our table and fell in love with me, or so he claimed. He kept kneading my chubby arm and saying he wanted to take it home, telling the guy how jealous he was etc etc. It was surely very flattering.

The old man told me something very very beautiful. I'm not too good with compliments and he could see I was insecure, and somehow, in between his drunken rambling, he told me that my mother may have been skinny or fat, her mother, her father, their parents etc. and there would have been countless possibilities and I wouldn't be in this world if I wasn't supposed to be. A tear or two rolled down my cheek.

To cut this story short. I have no idea how it happened or how I did it, but I have never been so appreciated for being the way I am, as during that night. This guy, who had seen me in my baggiest clothes at my worst, worn out on a beach, gave me one of the best nights of my life.

So this is for Thomas, for Paul and for every other boy and man who let fat girls know they too belong in this world.
juniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:15 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a great story!

I wonder if you'd also put this is a 'real life experience' on the story board? There are a few similar ones there.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

wow. this is such a lovely piece and is so beautifully written. thank you for sharing.
oh and welcome to dims!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:43 AM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, what a wonderful story. Sounds like such a great time and quite possibly a pivotal point on one's life.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

That sounds straight out of a story book!! Lucky you!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #6
juniper

thank you so much people.

It ended like in a tv show though. I must admit we were both very drunk, and normally I really don't drink that much, but the old man, Paul, bought all of us half a case of beer to share, and this was the fourth bar we were at. (Seriously, I still don't even believe it happened) Sometime during the night Thomas told me about this butterfly in a case that his friend got him. So, it was nearing 5 am, and I really thought it was time to go, I had to check out of my hostel room before 10. We were outside, I was smiling, dancing, trying to avoid broken glass, and he asked me: do you want to see my butterfly? So cheesy, if he wasn't very cute and Danish, I would never have said yes So I ended up in the arms of a guy who told me I was beautiful, repeatedly. But I had to go...

There was no way I could wake him up, I'd had an hour of sleep myself, so I left him lying there. I told him "I don't care if Im allowed to or not, but I'm taking a shower" and then while he was still half unconscious, I left, leaving nothing but a note saying "find me sometime".

I walked to the hostel, it was so surreal. I had no camera with me or anything, but with my crappy phone camera I took this picture after we left the last bar: the only memory of this awesome surreal night out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26-07-08_0453.jpg (7.8 KB, 1742 views)
Old 08-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
FAinPA
This Darkness Got to Give

FAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFAinPA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Paging Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy

Wow, what an awesome story, totally makes me want to watch Before Sunrise again. Or do a remake with a BBW and FA! Hope your journey continues on with such positive vibes.
FAinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

This was an amazing story juniper thanks for sharing i love hearing these tales of personal worth being found everyone has their own beauty, & Us Fa's know exactly where to find the most beautiful!!!

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh my...what a lovely story, Juniper.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Hugs

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What a great story!! Im sad about the note you left him *sniffle*. Where do you live?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #11
juniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
What a great story!! Im sad about the note you left him *sniffle*. Where do you live?
Hi, thanks

I live in The Netherlands, this happened in Copenhagen.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #12
jporourke1

jporourke1 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
Hi, thanks

I live in The Netherlands, this happened in Copenhagen.
Yes, that is a nice story. jporourke1
John O'Rourke
jporourke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:27 PM   #13
ohiofa

ohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Juniper....from all Men who love, admirer, and desire you fat women... We are so glad you are here!! Thanks for sharing your lovely story and I hope, where ever you are today, you are with someone loving your curves!
ohiofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #14
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i hope you carry it inside of you forever--you are beautiful
Old 09-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #15
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww, thanks for sharing! What a beautiful story!!!
Old 09-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #16
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

What a truly breathtaking experience....thank you for sharing it!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote