Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #51
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAnya View Post
Very interesting topic!

Someone talked about masturbation earlier and the shifting arousal points during masturbation. I think what you think about while you masturbate is a very good indicator of your true sexual feelings. There is no sexual partner to cater to, just yourself working towards a goal of release by any means necessary. As for myself, there are times when I picture myself as a man having sex with either men or women and orgasm with the typical male hip thrusting, projecting that energy outwards. There are also times when I imagine myself a woman having sex with either men or women and orgasm with a deep feeling of the need to be penetrated and to envelop.
I realise I am replying to a 3 year old post but what the heck.
If this is true (which I think is totally possible) then I am mentally both genders and bi-sexual. In real life I am a lesbian but strangely I mostly fantasize about being a gay man with another man. Sometimes about being a woman (Normally a bit bigger than I am now) being with a guy and sometimes I think about being a fat guy with a thin woman. It's strange because while in real life I usually prefer fat partners in my fantasies they are normally thin.
I can masturbate and jump from one fantasy to the other.. from being male to female and gay to straight. I'm not sure about the reasons why my partners are thin in my fantasies but I think it has something to do with the fact that I am the focus of them. (If that makes sense?!)
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #52
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Very interesting thread. I am 100% boy. At times mostly in the bedroom I am 100% girl. It is a turn on to dress and act the part. I guess it is a kinky thing idk. Very nice thread and I have enjoyed all the posts.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 05:01 AM   #53
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
I can't tell you how many times I've gender changed mid-masturbation. Sometimes I'm a man the whole way through. I'm truly bisexual in the sense that I might start off with being attracted to a man/woman, but I won't really even know what gender/person will end up getting me off in the end.

Quite a blunt post from my part, but I hope that helps others be ok with "being blurry".

The one thing that is *always* constant is fat. Maybe it's just a pudgy belly - maybe it's almost 400lbs. There will always be a tummy, ass, boobs, etc fixation.
I'm rarely female in my masturbatory fantasies. I am sometimes and when I am, that's when fat plays the biggest (npi) role. My first masturbatory orgasm happened because of a fantasy in which I was very much a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I think many people who would fit this concept call themselves gender benders or gender queer (at least, I consider myself gender queer). I don't know that I would use the phrase 'bi-gendered' because I think the focus on twos shores up the illusory idea that there are only two genders, and that one should fit completely on one side or the other of that pair. I guess I've read too much Judith Butler or Jacques Derrida.
Though I feel awkward using the term "genderqueer" because I'm not really sure I should have access to that term, I agree that, on the whole, it's better than "bi-gendered" just because of binary bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
To me, someone who is bi-gender(ed) is a person feels like they are born in the wrong body, kind of like someone who is transgender but their true self is a hermaphrodite. In other words, they want to be simultaneously male and female with the parts to go along with it.

I consider myself genderqueer. I do appear conventionally feminine, but I often feel like a drag queen when I am dressed to the nines. The idea of playing around with gender roles also get me all hot and bothered - nothing more exciting than packing under a tight leather skirt and bending someone who is outwardly tough and masculine over. I sometimes wish I am male, but I would want to be extremely campy, flamboyant and queer so most people don't take it seriously.
Yes.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #54
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangs View Post
I agree with the above image.

I can't tell you how many times I've gender changed mid-masturbation. Sometimes I'm a man the whole way through. I'm truly bisexual in the sense that I might start off with being attracted to a man/woman, but I won't really even know what gender/person will end up getting me off in the end.

Quite a blunt post from my part, but I hope that helps others be ok with "being blurry".

The one thing that is *always* constant is fat. Maybe it's just a pudgy belly - maybe it's almost 400lbs. There will always be a tummy, ass, boobs, etc fixation.
Ok... this post is 5 years old or something.. but erm TOTALLY!!!
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 11:32 PM   #55
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Necroing this thread because it's better than remaking it to discuss the subject matter herein.

I am becoming increasingly convinced that I am, to use the OP's term, "bi-gendered".

Biologically, I am male, and am not displeased with this. My male side is largely masculine (as defined by modern society), with a small degree of femininity evidenced in some of my behaviors and mannerisms. I am straight to an almost xenophobic degree (which may represent some bisexuality that I'm simply afraid of, who knows = P). My male side (I'm going to use the term, "Aspect") is also the dominant part of my personality, with it and my female side sharing a common personality core that really defines who I am. Sexually, my male aspect is rather passive. I'm not particularly driven to be in shape/built, but I harbor a pronounced dislike of being overweight (notably, I tend to gain in my stomach, thighs, and chest, and I hate having even the suggestion of moobs).

My female side is a fair bit different. Very masculine/neutral, predominantly lesbian but just bi enough to *notice* men. She (armed with the knowledge that my parents would likely have named me Rachel were I born a girl, I have taken to identifying my female aspect accordingly as though she were a separate person - which she almost is, because of how different I would be if she were the dominant part of my personality) would be a sex fiend if she could - incidentally, she comes more to the forefront when I'm horny (of about equal incident is that I picture myself from a female perspective better than 80% of the time when I masturbate - this is also why I tend to write female characters and non-hetero relations = P). Rachel's notions about physical fitness derive from my male side's ideas of a "perfect blend" - an athletic, toned core under a soft outer shell. As such, she's a bit of a glutton, which effects my eating habits a bit when I'm horny (but, sadly, does not seem to do anything for my exercise habits, or lack thereof!). (Somewhat thankfully, she also has absolutely no interest in cosmetic product use - that's not something I'd like to explore, thank you!)

THAT said... I am not a wannabe trans (no slight intended to those who are). Both my aspects like women and, while becoming female might make some things easier/more convenient, I have no doubt it would cause trouble on other fronts, so I'll live with the annoyance of frequently crushing on lesbians who have no interest in my male body and hope to some day find a bi girl who is either down with my dual nature or at least doesn't care about it.

If medical science were at a point where I could literally go into a clinic a man and come out a fully functional (and anatomically correct) female version of myself (IE a clone with the Y gaining a second leg), I would do so in a heartbeat (though I would, admittedly, get my tubes cut the same day, if possible = P), but the necessarily hacked/faked surgical factors of today's Trans process are of absolutely no interest to me - and that's without the consideration of having to deal with the world that's used to me as a man.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #56
Jhale

Jhale has said some nice things
Default Not sure if bi-gender or just something else.

I kind of feel like I'm two-spirited because I have a very, very strong female side that is hidden inside that feels like the real me but I can also become an ideal male and enjoy it quite a bit. I'm a little crazy because I want people to see me female depending on who they are. It does not matter whether or not we're close, I just change genders depending on who I'm dealing with.
I also feel like I'm Neutrois. I've always been afraid of sexual parts and chemicals and I think they cause me to be less than my ideal self. I'm planning to get surgery either way.
Jhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was a new one for me. I don't remember the start of the dream, but apparently I was a woman taking grief for gaining weight. Then I got alone, and was appreciating my new softness. I started getting pretty, errr, intimate in enjoying all that--and woke up in the middle of it. Turned out it was only minutes before my alarm would go off, so I didn't get back to sleep.

The weird thing is that all day I've had rather an 'unfinished business' feeling, but nothing male seems to touch that feeling. Has left me feeling rather discombobulated all day, desperate to finish up something that I can't even do.

I'm really hoping that the feeling is gone by tomorrow!
Old 09-09-2014, 02:05 AM   #58
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a really interesting thread. I know I wonder sometimes if there is a word to describe me or if other people feel the same way I do (which I am sure they do). I was born into the body of a woman and I am happy with that, when I think of 'my body' I automatically think of a female body. But at the same time I am pretty androgynous on the inside. I like the things I like, regardless of whether they are stereotypically male or female and neither feels more right to me. So I guess it is best explained by saying I feel like an androgynous 'person' happily in the body of a female?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:23 AM   #59
prplecat

prplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot picsprplecat does more than just post hot pics

I started out VERY GIRLY. Without giving it any thought, I gradually became a bit more masculine, just a little tougher. There were several medical tests for female problems. When my hormones were checked, I was always told that my testosterone levels were abnormally high for a female. Later, I was diagnosed with PCOS. When my son was little he decided that I was an odd mix of "girl" and "boy". Now that I'm finally menopausal, I'm actually getting a little more feminine again...but always with a sort of rough edge.

For me, I believe that biology truly IS destiny. Your mileage may vary.
prplecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:50 AM   #60
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This is a really interesting thread. I know I wonder sometimes if there is a word to describe me or if other people feel the same way I do (which I am sure they do). I was born into the body of a woman and I am happy with that, when I think of 'my body' I automatically think of a female body. But at the same time I am pretty androgynous on the inside. I like the things I like, regardless of whether they are stereotypically male or female and neither feels more right to me. So I guess it is best explained by saying I feel like an androgynous 'person' happily in the body of a female?
This describes me so well. Although sometimes I feel that if I wasn't such a large stature - I would quite happily make a transition to look more male. Not so much change to the point where it would make my husband happy. But quite happily gain a lot of muscle mass, cut my hair short etc.

I am a very boisterous person. I detest wearing girl things unless I have to. I cover myself in tattoos because I love them - it protects me from the outer world. I also identify them as being more of a male trend. If my face wasn't so chubby i'd love to cut off my hair.

My mother had cancer, and possibly (most likely) carries the BRAC1 gene (which means I'm way more likely to develop breast cancer quite early on). And the thought of getting my breasts cut off in elective surgery or not actually feels quite freeing to me.

Quite a lot of feelings being thrown around - I'm unsure what to think of it. I don't mind being female, and I don't mind being male. The thought of being androgynous works quite well for me.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:40 AM   #61
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm in the exact same boat as you; I have no problems being physically female and strategically speaking, I find it to work out quite well for me. But mentally, I don't really feel any affinity with the binary genders. It's actually difficult for me to see myself as mentally gendered at all, so I generally identify as androgyne (which, to my knowledge, encompasses non-gendered and feeling as if you're a blend of the two.)

I used to have Deacone's desire to actually look more androgynous - and indeed find that super hot in other people - but I'm more okay with just straight up doing the female thing now.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:55 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Loopy, Deacone, Amaranthine -- it is always so soothing to hear from other people with similar feelings around this. I often feel like I was born with camouflage (my body) that makes it easier to disguise myself as male than as anything else, even if I don't particularly feel like I'm particularly a guy as the inner me.

Of course, whenever I get feeling too much that way, hormones will kick in, pushing some typically male behavior. After which I wonder how much many other guys feel similar, but we have all just learned to carry on pretending? I just don't know....
Old 09-25-2014, 05:16 AM   #63
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well for the sake of family I just carry on pretending. I don't think I could ever make the full transition from FTM anyway. I want kids, and my need for kids is far higher than how I see myself. So if I end up looking like a androgynous looking mum in the future I think I'd be fine with that.

A muscly, tattooed, breastless mum...