Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-25-2014, 02:25 AM   #1
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Big men last longer!

Well its seems there is another perk to being a big guy, along with being warm, giving great cuddles and our astonishing good looks, it seems we also last longer in bed.

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v...ir201011a.html

Can any of the ladies or gents that are on here who have been with thinner and big men shed any light on this? Also are there any guys on here that have put on a lot of weight and have noticed a difference.

If there are any ladies who would like to experience this, please form an orderly queue, there is plenty of me to go around
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

As for a potential reasoning behind it:

Fat releases estrogen, so bigger men tend to have more of that floating around. There's a possibility that it could have the effect of making orgasm a little more difficult to achieve, which would prolong sex. Additionally, it might also lead to some issues maintaining erection, but that may generally be less common/prominent.

My experience with thin men is pretty limited but those experiences tended to be...expedited, if you catch my drift. A good majority of the bigger men I've been with have taken longer - some significantly longer - and the latter issue I mentioned has come up as well. But as someone who's often gone for...let's say less masculine gentlemen, my experience with that may be artificially inflated in respect to average.

I'm sure there's myriad psychological aspects that may or may not come into play, as well. Though I'd hope that confidence and whatnot would be less of an issue with an (F)FA.

As for the study itself...I'm mostly amused that there's an International Journal of Impotence Research. It seems pretty correlational, so eh. Not that I can read more than the abstract. I'd like to know the actual experimental method used; just by anecdotal accounts, people I know have suggested that there's a big difference between masturbation (just "getting it done," so to speak) and sex (actually enjoying the experience of it.)
Old 09-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

i dunno. Current FB is a bean pole and he lasts all night. And all morning. Actually I think in the couple years we've been hooking up, he's came only a handful of times.

Which now leads me believe thats a weird medical condition.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:13 AM   #4
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

There can be huge amount of variation between individuals when it comes to this, I just thought it was quite interesting. Without being too graphic I can make myself orgasm within a few minutes, but during sex it does take me quite a bit longer
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
As for a potential reasoning behind it:

Fat releases estrogen, so bigger men tend to have more of that floating around. There's a possibility that it could have the effect of making orgasm a little more difficult to achieve, which would prolong sex. Additionally, it might also lead to some issues maintaining erection, but that may generally be less common/prominent.

My experience with thin men is pretty limited but those experiences tended to be...expedited, if you catch my drift. A good majority of the bigger men I've been with have taken longer - some significantly longer - and the latter issue I mentioned has come up as well. But as someone who's often gone for...let's say less masculine gentlemen, my experience with that may be artificially inflated in respect to average.
I recall hearing about this study a few weeks ago I think it was--but the health segment on my local CBC morning show comes on just after my alarm goes off, so I wasn't too awake..... IIRC the explanation the doctor they were talking to offered was pretty much what you said, but I'm not sure if it was specifically estrogen or another more typically female hormone that is also generated by fat cells? Whichever hormone it was, the doctor did say this hormone tends to act as an orgasm inhibitor. It was an odd enough phrase that it penetrated my semi-awake state.