Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #1651
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

ic, while his "manliness" seems a bit forced sometimes, it still manages to seduce me.

he came to the door wearing a mexican blanket poncho and boots, looking very much like the man with no name. he's in a Clint Eastwood mood, i giggled quietly. he gets in these kind of moods. he'll watch youtube clips of old westerns, listen to Marty Robbins songs and every once in a while, he'll gently touch his right hip, just to make sure his trusty 6 shooter is still at his side. and sure enough, we ended up watching one of his favorite movies- The Outlaw Josey Wales.

i love when he's in the cowboy mood. i like to pretend im the young, sweet saloon girl, falling in love with the hard, untrusting outlaw. one of these days i want to show up at his door, wearing a corset and ruffles.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #1652
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My one worry about the puppy is keeping him out of the bedroom during sex. I tend to be on the noisy side and I don't want him to think I'm being injured.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #1653
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
btw spiritangel...lowes sells very nice rope by the foot/yard. holds up just as nicely as the silk rope you can buy online for 10x the price. soft on the outside so less marks/abrasions and woven for strength. holds knots well and would let you make your own cuffs/supports to any size.

good luck with your toys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
ok, so i finally got around to taking a pic of the rope i was talking about. it has a very fine nylon cord, but the outside is woven cotton. sorry about the crap pic but it was late and my dining room only has 1 center overhead light.
this has been knotted for about 5 years now and has held pretty well. i have made several other items as well. as long as you burn off the ends to keep from fraying (i left these raw on purpose so they would fray) this rope is pretty all purpose and does not generally leave marks or burns.

twoknottyboys has some great knot tying instructions in their download section for those of you who are interested in trying. enjoy!

Attachment 116251

I have bondage rope her that an ex gave me but we never used it, plus I got a heap of stuff free or on clearance so think I am more than covered as I am one of those people who needs to be careful re rope burn also have some nice satin restraints as well

just need someone to play with lol

Sadly my sex drive seems to have taken a complete nose dive the last couple of months or so. Due to ill health

usually when my mind goes there its like eh too tired cant be bothered which is a shame as I have all my nice rechargable toys now and they are such fun am sure I will have to give them a charge soon in the meantime I craft
Old 09-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #1654
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post

Sadly my sex drive seems to have taken a complete nose dive the last couple of months or so. Due to ill health

usually when my mind goes there its like eh too tired cant be bothered which is a shame as I have all my nice rechargable toys now and they are such fun am sure I will have to give them a charge soon in the meantime I craft
Lately my urge to masturbate has gone WAY down. I honestly cant remember the last time I got myself off. But my sex drive never goes down. I like that whenever!
Old 09-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #1655
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
My one worry about the puppy is keeping him out of the bedroom during sex. I tend to be on the noisy side and I don't want him to think I'm being injured.
*coughs* i have two and had the same issues. Apparently my hubby finds it disconcerting when a 90 lb dog jumps up, growling and sniffling at his man parts like "is this it? Is this what is hurting you???" This will sound weird but "fake" the noises while the pup is on a mat outside the bedroom door - when u make a moan or yelp or whatever, throw a tiny bit of cookie. Eventually they hear you and go to their mats just waiting for a treat. Its...not sexy to start with tho.

My other pup likes to peer over the edge of the bed and observe. Not sexy either.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #1656
Saoirse

me: what are you doing tonight?
him: you left your jacket here.
me: oh thanks! I was looking for it earlier.
him: you did it on purpose.
me: I did not. Soooo are you hanging out tonight?
him: you should come get your jacket

he *finally* let his hair down. that beautiful mess of soft, dark curls was set free for a few minutes. it was a dream come true! its getting colder, so there's going to be a hat permanently attached to his head for the next 5 months, with those curls tucked up inside. but something roused him last night, and the knit cap came flying off and the elastic was yanked out. his hair is getting so long, its already a few inches past his shoulders. i squirmed in my seat and he noticed. "Your hair is so fucking sexy." He smiled. He also kept yelling CROMMM!! cause we were watching Conan the Barbarian. haha

but it the hair was soon smoothed back and tied up. he looks so handsome either way, but i loved seeing his lucious locks for a bit.

ic... he looks like he could be Weird Al's brother and thats really hot to me.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #1657
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I dunno what is inspiring me to say this but I confess that I have never had an orgasm and don't know if I am even capable of it after so many years taking SSRI antidepressants (which I am on now).

I also confess that it hurts having anything 'in there' and that is one of the reasons why I don't like/want sex. I also worry that it only hurts because I had an accident when I was about 3 and ended up having to have stitches in that place and I have scar tissue or something and will never be normal...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #1658
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I dunno what is inspiring me to say this but I confess that I have never had an orgasm and don't know if I am even capable of it after so many years taking SSRI antidepressants (which I am on now).

I also confess that it hurts having anything 'in there' and that is one of the reasons why I don't like/want sex. I also worry that it only hurts because I had an accident when I was about 3 and ended up having to have stitches in that place and I have scar tissue or something and will never be normal...
I too have never orgasmed, I have some sort of mental block about the whole thing. Anyway, about the painful penetration, it could be scar tissue, or it could possibly be vaginismus, which is treatable. Either way, definitely something I'd talk to your gynecologist about.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #1659
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, talk to your doc, loopy! Whatever is causing it is probably treatable. I didn't have an orgasm until I was 21 and bought a vibrator (which I used primarily externally, so if you don't want anything inside, you can still use a vibe). Give it a shot, if you're up for it. It really might help.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #1660
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Definitely talk to your doctor about it! I know I sent you a message (I think, if it went through), but definitely don't be afraid to experiment with other ways of having an orgasm besides penetration, because most often that's not how females climax anyway, from what I've heard.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:55 AM   #1661
Saoirse

ic his constant eye contact during sex is such a turn on! my eyes go all over the place (like roll up into my head hahaha) but whenever i look at him, hes looking at me. whoa baby! but thats at night. in the morning, he lets me do the work so he can lay there and be half asleep, but sometimes i catch him peeking at me and smiling.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #1662
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that my latest obsession/desire playing on a loop in my fantasies is for her to push me back on to the bed and straddle me and ride my face like a carousel pony.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:18 PM   #1663
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I regret worrying about what other people might think of my choices, and remained celibate for far too many years. I regret believing that doing the right thing and being faithful would in the end bring me a man who was worthy. My advice to my younger self would be to just live and enjoy your life. Don't concern yourself with what other people think is right. Do what makes you happy. And have as much sex as you can, and enjoy every single bit of it.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #1664
lille

The number of people I've slept with is higher than I thought it would be at this age, but I have absolutely no regrets about any of it, even the bad experiences because every person taught me something. I still have a lot of things to work through, but I'm slowly learning to let go and enjoy my sexuality, not be ashamed of it or frightened of it.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #1665
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry for taking so long to reply but thank you for the advice everybody, it is nice to know that I am weird or possessing alien biology or anything! I have actually tried using a vibrator on the clit because that is what people have suggested before but... well, it is okay, occasionally it is quite intense and pleasant but most of the time it is just... meh. Nothing special compared to touching anywhere else. And even when it more intense, it is sort of... well, I still don't get what is supposed to be so good about it? It is vaguely pleasant and interesting, I guess, but that is about it.

I just feel like I am missing out on something that comes naturally to other people.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #1666
lille

Just some background on me, I am finishing up my Master's in Expressive Arts Therapy and Counseling Psychology. I currently intern 3 days a week at a child and adolescent psychiatric hospital and work in the inpatient and partial hospitalization programs.

I definitely agree that pretty much everyone could benefit from therapy in some way, however I will say that CBT isn't the end all be all. I like CBT, it's extremely useful, I'm taking a course on it in a few weeks. However, just because it is the treatment of choice for a lot of things (partly because it can be done quickly aka more cheaply, and is easier than other types of therapy to manualize and therefore study) does not mean it is the best treatment for everyone. I'm super glad it's worked out well for you, but it isn't for everyone. As useful as I know CBT is, it is not the treatment modality I gravitate towards for my own therapy. I do utilize some CBT techniques while working with clients though.

About PTSD, it's a pretty heavy diagnosis and I definitely do not recommend anyone attempting to self diagnose. If you think you may have PTSD, by all means see a professional, but don't assume you have PTSD without a professional opinion, there are a whole host of other diagnoses that may be a better fit.

For me personally, I know that my anxiety plays a large part in my inability to orgasm. I am a rape survivor and that definitely does have an impact on my sex life, though my difficulty with orgasming started before that.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #1667
loopytheone
Administrator

I agree that CBT is far from a cure-all for most people.

I've had several different people give me CBT sessions over the years and not a single one of them has made any difference other than making me frustrated and people don't seem to be listening to me. I know they work very well for some people though.

I've never had anything remotely traumatic happen sexually to me. I'm lucky with that at least.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:12 PM   #1668
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

Sorry, I thought CBT was a catch-all term for therapy in general. Show's what I know.

I feel like a jackass spouting off nonsense. Sorry.
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #1669
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

IC that I'm worried about the first time with my girlfriend. I'm worried because she's worried that sex will be uncomfortable. I've told her that if it's uncomfortable for her, I would much rather her tell me so while it's happening than having her "tough it out". She wants to have sex, too, but she doesn't think that she gets off from vaginal stimulation. Also, I'm just worried that I'm not gonna "do it right".
Old 10-15-2014, 06:15 PM   #1670
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
Sorry, I thought CBT was a catch-all term for therapy in general. Show's what I know.

I feel like a jackass spouting off nonsense. Sorry.

Don't feel bad, there's a lot of confusion and misinformation floating around about therapy. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a specific form of therapy that focuses on thought and feelings (the cognitive part) and how they then affect our actions (the behavioral part). It is widely used and is often times highly effective. It is highly structured and often involves homework.

There are however, hundreds of different approaches to therapy, some more well known than others. Just as an example, someone like Loopy who doesn't mesh well with CBT, may prefer a more Rogerian approach which focuses on unconditional positive regard and very much about creating a therapeutic alliance. (obviously I don't know Loopy that well, I'm just using her as an example).

Finding a therapist that you click with on a personal and theoretical level can sometimes take a few tries and it is extremely important to talk to your therapist about what you do and don't like about their approach.

Sorry for the rambling, I just spent two hours talking about my program at my school's open house so I'm on a bit of a roll.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:19 PM   #1671
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsolo101 View Post
IC that I'm worried about the first time with my girlfriend. I'm worried because she's worried that sex will be uncomfortable. I've told her that if it's uncomfortable for her, I would much rather her tell me so while it's happening than having her "tough it out". She wants to have sex, too, but she doesn't think that she gets off from vaginal stimulation. Also, I'm just worried that I'm not gonna "do it right".
Take it slow and remember that it's your first time, it's going to be a little awkward and that's ok. The more stressed you are the harder it will be to get and maintain an erection. The more stressed she is the tighter and less lubricated her vagina will be. Foreplay is your friend, as is lube. And as for not "doing it right", it takes some practice to figure out exactly what you both like, what positions are more comfortable, etc etc. As long as you keep communicating you'll be fine.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #1672
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that everytime I see new posts in the nekked pictures thread, I believe that GEF has posted some pictures. (instead of being the OP)
Old 10-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #1673
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What Lille said, mostly. Speaking from the male point of view, I'd suggest doing your best to bring her to orgasm with foreplay first--should help her body, and probably her mind, be as ready as it is going to get. And unlike guys, for the most part orgasming will not the end of sexy times for women. You could also consider having her on top, where she can control things more. And finally, first time is often 'just OK,' but things typically get a lot better, quickly (OK, that last point is mostly from what I've heard--I got lucky on my first serious relationship so only went through that part once, but everything I'd heard before/after was dot on with our experience).
Old 10-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #1674
Saoirse

Quote:
If its the first time for both of you, you probably wont "do it right"

But the fun part is learning how to do it so you're both happy, tired, sweaty and satisfied!

errrmmm. fb wanted it last night, but I was at the bestie's house, having a sleep over As much as I love hanging out with the bestie and those people, ic I would've totally bagged them for the fb. I got to sit around the mall for 3 fucking hours while the bestie, his bf, my brother and another friend of ours all got new phones and data plans and what not. It took forever! I couldve been having hot sex! argh.

Last edited by Saoirse; 10-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #1675
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Urge to take Star Wars themed photos...rising...