Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club
Default 15th Anniversary of the Ponderous Woman!

Wow, earlier this year someone mentioned that 2014 is the 15th Anniversary of my putting Ponderous Woman comics on the Web! Wow, was I shocked! How time flies.

Looking back on those early postings, I kind of cringe a little... they look so crude, and my method of inking/scanning/colouring looks so childish to me (I was young, but not that young when I did them!)... Still, the fantasy world created with these characters still resonates very strongly within me - the same way Melanie Bel's old Dims stories does when I read them again, all these years later.

I had a story idea in the back of my mind that I thought would be PERFECT for such an occasion, and thus Revenge of the Fat Fomenter was born!

The first three pages have been posted on my site http://ponderous.0catch.com and I hope to post pages on a weekly basis for the coming months.

Thanks to all who've read in the past, and continued to enjoy the ride with me.

Take care!
Brenda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rotff_cover.jpg (57.2 KB, 1078 views)
Old 08-13-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

So yeah, I just binge read the original series, very fun. Shame I didn't find it 15 years ago.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:58 AM   #3
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
So yeah, I just binge read the original series, very fun. Shame I didn't find it 15 years ago.
Lol, glad you enjoyed it!

Brenda
Old 08-15-2014, 09:56 PM   #4
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I've enjoyed your work for years...Happy Anniversary.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:43 AM   #5
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I've enjoyed your work for years...Happy Anniversary.
Thank you so much! It means a lot to get responses like that.

Hmm, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe we need a PW cake to celebrate? :P

Brenda
Old 08-24-2014, 01:06 PM   #6
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

A new page has been posted! You get to see Joey in all her (massive) glory! :P

More pages to come soon...

Brenda
Old 09-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #7
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Great work, still looking forward to seeing Michelle or her sister especially
Can't wait for the next update!
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:19 AM   #8
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

The anniversary issue continues! I've just posted pages 5 & 6, with lots more to come!

http://ponderous.0catch.com/

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Brenda
Old 09-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #9
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks Brenda
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 03:47 AM   #10
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

One more new page went up yesterday - I am trying ot keep the momentum up, and get this thing done by the end of the year. At the current pace it looks like a looong book (for me, anyway), too!

Cheers!
Brenda
Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 PM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cliff-hanger page! Given the nature of your comic, can only imagine what those chocolates will do......