Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Moderator's note: This thread is dedicated to the fans of Undine. She has not yet designated any specific tales as representative of hers work.

The author's stories may be accessed by using the search function, keyword Undine. We recommend conducting author searches from the full library bar, located here.

Posts to this thread by fans will be automatically forwarded to Undine, who like any author always appreciates recognition. If you as a fan post to this thread and have your thread response forwarding enabled you will receive copies of all future posts to this thread, including messages from Undine.

Last edited by Observer; 09-09-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

So far, this is it, folks:

In Her Chair

More to come...soon, perhaps.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Woot!

Undine I love your writing and I read alot. Please more of the Garron and Khloe romances.

Pleeese

Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
Undine
Jigglypuff!

"In Her Chair" just updated...
Old 09-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #5
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I wore you down didn't I. Well whatever tactics work in reading more about Garron and Khloe.

Thanks,

Durin
Old 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #6
spaghettigirl

spaghettigirl has said some nice things

Hi, Undine. I've really enjoyed your story so far. Do you think you might be updating again soon? Thanks!
spaghettigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettigirl View Post
Hi, Undine. I've really enjoyed your story so far. Do you think you might be updating again soon? Thanks!
Hey, Undine---you lured a lurker out into the open, you are really good!

And spaghettigirl, welcome to the wonderful world of posting, I hope we can lure you into a few more
Old 11-14-2008, 09:55 PM   #8
bgb

bgb has said some nice things

Great writing. Hope to see more soon.
bgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #9
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Thanks to a rare streak of productivity, In Her Chair has been finished! And yes, I'm 99.99% sure that it's really finished this time. I like where it ends, and I hope that you all do, too.

Thanks to every one who kept commenting, bugging me to finish. I really, really appreciate all your comments!

<3 Undine
Old 01-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
spaghettigirl

spaghettigirl has said some nice things

Re that extra .01%...
I thought the rest of this story was great. Thanks for sharing! But you know what would make it even greater? An epilogue.
spaghettigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
Undine
Jigglypuff!

So, I've had the beginnings of a story swimming around in my brain for a while...
The main character is a BHM, but the story is really more fantasy-oriented than fat/relationship-centric. Would it be appropriate to post something like that on here, or would it be more suited to a separate blog that I'd link to in my sig or something?

Any input is welcome... Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #12
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anyone who wants a call on a story before posting can send an advance copy or even the plotline to observer_writer@yahoo.com. They'll get a prompt thumbs up or down or a list of suggestions. I hope you'll do it.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #13
Undine
Jigglypuff!

I've decided to post the installments of said story in a blog (the link to which is now in my sig), as I finish them. After I get the "language" cleaned up, I'll send it in for a check... Thanks!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #14
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
I've decided to post the installments of said story in a blog (the link to which is now in my sig), as I finish them. After I get the "language" cleaned up, I'll send it in for a check... Thanks!

.... very enjoyable start ! Keep it going - am really interested to see where this is heading !
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #15
clockworklove

clockworklove can now change their title
Default Where'd it go?

Did you remove the story from your blog, Undine? It was such a fantastic start- I hope you'll continue it!
clockworklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #16
Durin

How long are you going to make Xander suffer?

What's the deal with the red haired girl?

I am enjoying the story you are writing in your blog, keep it up!

Old 06-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #17
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Not sure if anyone looks at these anymore...

But...

I guess I'm kinda sorta back? At any rate, I've posted a new chapter for Xander, and I'm hoping that the Productivity Faery will take a liking to me and help me out so I can finally finish that story.

I apologize for my disappearance and radio silence, but, y'know, life gets in the way sometimes, blah blah blah. *shrug* I hope everyone is doing well!
Old 06-05-2014, 06:16 AM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd missed seeing the update to the story, but I noticed the new post here, so I'm really glad you made this post!

I'm not sure what the procedure is for doing so, but I'll see about getting your story moved back to the new additions board, now that you are updating again, where more people will find it.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #19
DayLovely

DayLovely can now change their title

OH WOW, I am soooooo thrilled you are back. About to read Xander SO FAST. <3 <3 <3 welcome home xxxx
DayLovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #20
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

I'm loving all the updates to Xander, please don't ever stop writing!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote