Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
lavishlaura

lavishlaura can now change their title
Exclamation Gaining/Girl on Top

So I will start this out by giving two pieces of information: first, me-on-top is one of my favorite things to do in the bedroom. Second, I have gained a substantial amount of weight over the last few years.

I realized the other day that I am just getting too fat to do what I used to be able to do on top. My thighs are at the point where they are big enough to keep me from bouncin' up and down like I used to and have really just left me with no choice but to grind on him. Has anyone else ever come across the realization while gaining, or just period, that you are too big for the kind of girl-on-top sex that you are a fan of? Have you been able to adjust to your new body and get back into the groove of things? Or should I just become an even bigger fan of doggystyle?
lavishlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
Afro Man

Afro Man has said some nice things

I've been with a couple girls who have had the same issue, but I find when traditional girl on top position doesn't work, reverse cow-girl usually does. Maybe it's just a better angle, more room for the belly to maneuver.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #3
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro Man View Post
I've been with a couple girls who have had the same issue, but I find when traditional girl on top position doesn't work, reverse cow-girl usually does. Maybe it's just a better angle, more room for the belly to maneuver.
Plus reverse cowgirl is super hottttt
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
Starvosk

Starvosk has said some nice things

Girl on top is my preferred position, you basically get to see it all
Starvosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Try a firm pillow (or liberator-type thing) under him. Also, learning hip-hinge weightlifting movements like deadlifts and power cleans can help him when he's under you. Good luck and have fun!
fitnessdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:06 PM   #6
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I'm on top and my legs get tired of bouncing my fat ass all over, I usually just sit and he does some upward bouncing lol
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #7
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
When I'm on top and my legs get tired of bouncing my fat ass all over, I usually just sit and he does some upward bouncing lol
Anytime I've been with a girl 300 lbs or heavier, I actually wind up bouncing her up and down with my hips 80% of the time... I think it's purely my own excitement and aggression that I do so much of the work. I'll usually clasp hands with her too, so we can push for additional leverage (and it's actually really, really intimate that way).
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #8
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I really like my wife riding on top of me......although she is not to big to cause any problems...yet! "wishful thinking for the future though" I might enjoy the extra struggle because of all the extra weight gained!

I really like the closeness especially when she leans slightly forward with her hands on opposite sides beside me and her lower belly squishes against me and bounces almost pushing her slightly away. The sexy thing for us FA/weight gain guys is that not only can you see all the gains on your Significant other in this position with there Thighs, butt and especially their belly but you can feel the extra weight! My dream is to have her gain enough when we are in this position that there is so much weight I wouldn't be able to get up or at least feel as if I cant move very easily with all the weight on top of me.

Love this position! Also a fan of reverse cowgirl but not quite as much....a little less intimate.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #9
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Yes this! When my legs can no longer take it I tell him its his turn! And to be honest I really like it. And when he can thrust his hips and lift me off the bed, omg thats hot ! Plus some nights I might be feeling lazy so nothing wrong with him doing the work
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #10
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Yes this! When my legs can no longer take it I tell him its his turn! And to be honest I really like it. And when he can thrust his hips and lift me off the bed, omg thats hot ! Plus some nights I might be feeling lazy so nothing wrong with him doing the work
I am with the ladies here.When my BBW lover climbs on top of my I ask her to put her legs along my body so as to have her full weight on top of me and use my waist to push all her weight up. I really like when the bed makes noises and it was a great turn on when we broke one spring as we were engaged in this kind of sport once.

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love it when my wife leans forward and wraps her arms around my upper back and pulls my face into her boobs. If I'm going to suffocate, this is the place to do it.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #12
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I love it when my wife leans forward and wraps her arms around my upper back and pulls my face into her boobs. If I'm going to suffocate, this is the place to do it.
Agreed! As I always tell my wife, we all have to go sometimes, and from something. Her major problem will be explaining the silly grin on my face to the EMT crew.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
DKnight00
Gamer

DKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
Anytime I've been with a girl 300 lbs or heavier, I actually wind up bouncing her up and down with my hips 80% of the time... I think it's purely my own excitement and aggression that I do so much of the work. I'll usually clasp hands with her too, so we can push for additional leverage (and it's actually really, really intimate that way).
This. Although it's suppose to be intimate, I also sometimes look to it as an amazing workout!
DKnight00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 06:03 AM   #14
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A few nights ago my wife mounted me and dropped her weight onto my midsection, at the same time telling me to push up. She was literally shouting at me to "PUSH!"

My back was a little sore afterwards.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #15
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
A few nights ago my wife mounted me and dropped her weight onto my midsection, at the same time telling me to push up. She was literally shouting at me to "PUSH!"

My back was a little sore afterwards.
Was this some kind of payback for childbirth???
Old 02-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #16
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
yep, this!

I personally find this position to be a really fun one, the use of each other for support can make it extra fun and definitely extra intimate.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #17
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Was this some kind of payback for childbirth???
If that's what she wants to call it, so be it. In fact, I don't think I've fully ante'd up. I think I owe her more "restitution."
Old 05-29-2014, 02:08 PM   #18
lcc42

lcc42 has said some nice things

I had definitely enjoyed having my wife on top but we hadn't done it that way in years. My wife is 5'0" and currently about 300 pounds, her belly has gotten much bigger and rounder in recent years which would probably make that position more difficult or impossible. The last time we did that position she was only about 265 pounds. I would really like to do that position again though.
lcc42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:33 AM   #19
RegalQH

RegalQH can now change their title

Girl on top is definitely my favorite position, and I would imagine most FAs would agree with me. There is nothing like having a big girl's full weight on top of you like that with her belly smothering most of your upper body. I've honestly found that even girls 300+ can maneuver pretty well on top, and like people have said, if they get tired any guy with reasonably strong hips can just do the work from the bottom.
RegalQH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #20
bbwbud

Of course Girl on top is best. Sometimes I have to close my eyes becasue otherwise seeing all that voluptuousness would bring things to a too early end.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:51 PM   #21
DevS

DevS can now change their title

My gf is over 300 lbs and I know that she struggles on top after a little while because of all the strain on her thighs, on top of that it's a bit of a work out for her. Usually I end up doing most of the work, I'm pretty lean but fairly strong for my size so I can still get her bouncing on it in short bursts, but I don't think either of us would be able to go more than 15 minutes top in this position and who wants to cut things that short?

It's fun and it's kinky but it's a work out too.
DevS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #22
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've tried missionary, on top and doggy style... while I like all three, I think being on top really turns me on. Only reason I don't like it as much is because I don't like the idea of anyone looking up at me. I think it's a terrible angle, lol. I love being on top, though I've only been on top with one guy twice, so I'm still kind of deciding how I feel about it... The guy mentioned happens to like bigger women, I don't know how big, and we're not dating anymore... regardless, we still enjoy sex, he likes making me do new things. I do know it's definitely a work out for me. I love being on top and feeling that closeness. Though I'm not sure if I am "too" big, I think if I gained more weight I would be too big to be on top, while still being able to enjoy it. I think missionary does it for me though, especially when I am lazy, which is... more often than not. Though, I'm one of those people who love to please whoever I am with, so if a guy throwing my legs up over his shoulders does it for him, I'm a happy camper. LOL.

Last edited by x0emnem0x; 10-15-2014 at 11:14 PM.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:58 AM   #23
bbwbud

Is there any such thing as a bad position? There may be better ones, but they're all good. That said the "Attack of the 50 Foot woman view allowed by Girl on Top is always stimulating. Sometimes I just have to close my eyes to keep things from ending too soon after seeing all that jiggling pulchritude.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 AM   #24
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

Hey...

I don't know how big you are from your pic, but I will say my ex was around 230 and 5'6 at her biggest, and she had no problem being on top. In fact I loved it when she would scoot up and put her ***** in my face and I would just bask in all the chub covering my face, and she would orgasm every time in 10-15 minutes...one of our mutually favorite things to do.

Wish i had more advice - not negating your experience, either.

Where there is a will, there's a way...maybe!

Helps if the guy is a long-dong...!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote