Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-31-2012, 05:18 AM   #176
SitiTomato

SitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going onSitiTomato knows EXACTLY what's going on

A good place to lurk, a nice confidence boost. A place where I really need to have more to say so I can post more.
SitiTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #177
superblooper

superblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessuperblooper can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Post Like a squid out of water

I guess I'll come back when I'm older or a little better at this circlejerking lark. Thanks for tolerating me haha.
superblooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #178
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

don't mind me, i'm just here for the rape.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #179
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

A place where many lurk and fewer post. Come on people show yourselves!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #180
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've really come to enjoy and love a lot of people on this board.

That's saying a lot seeing I hate almost everyone. Haha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #181
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I've really come to enjoy and love a lot of people on this board.

That's saying a lot seeing I hate almost everyone. Haha.
You're welcome
Old 10-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #182
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, you know I love you long time, Josie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
You're welcome
Old 10-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #183
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
9/1/2011: the day a complete asshat troll nuked the board.

Never forget.
The anniversary passed, but I didn't forget.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #184
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Just waited until a month past the date to publicly acknowledge it. How hipster of you.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #185
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ahhhhhh, special memories.......
Old 10-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #186
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

I must have missed it, because I sure don't remember that.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #187
hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker can now change their title

the place where im reminded ffa's are not unicorns. its amazing how many bbw fans and bears looking for their cubs are out there, but so few women just like a burly guy. they are plenty of girls that would look you despite your size or even be neutral, but to actually like a man with some girth? i thought it was mythology.
hedonistthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:35 AM   #188
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonistthinker View Post
the place where im reminded ffa's are not unicorns. its amazing how many bbw fans and bears looking for their cubs are out there, but so few women just like a burly guy. they are plenty of girls that would look you despite your size or even be neutral, but to actually like a man with some girth? i thought it was mythology.
But I want to be a unicorn....
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #189
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
But I want to be a unicorn....
Tough shit, Mr Ed!
Old 09-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #190
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Tough shit, Mr Ed!
Awww SNAPquatch!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #191
Jaybear420
High Hirsuite Hunk

Jaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Interesting topic!

I think this place is pretty awesome, really.

For me, it means that I have a place to go to find more like-minded people to help me explore an aspect of myself that I've been trying to embrace for years now.

I don't post very often, because I'm still somewhat wary of people that come here to mock or put us down. That's the same reason that I haven't posted more pictures of myself. I'm getting more courage every time I come here to read all of your different stories, opinions, and advice.
Jaybear420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #192
MapleMist

MapleMist has said some nice things

It means that I don't have to be ashamed of my preferences for bigger men. I love this site. It feels like in a place where people actually understand why I like what I like, and that you're not alone as you feel....
MapleMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #193
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMist View Post
It means that I don't have to be ashamed of my preferences for bigger men. I love this site. It feels like in a place where people actually understand why I like what I like, and that you're not alone as you feel....
Hey, welcome to the board, Maple! And yah, it is great to know you aren't alone, isn't it?

I hope we'll see you posting in lots of other threads too
Old 03-21-2014, 03:23 PM   #194
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMist View Post
Welcome welcome, dive in MapleMist, enjoy, ask, look and have fun.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:01 AM   #195
Heavy Cat

Heavy Cat can now change their title

Means there are plenty of women out there that love big fatties like me!
Heavy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #196
KingBuu

KingBuu can now change their title

Means a friendly place and somewhere I can feel comfortable.
KingBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #197
redheadzrule1074

redheadzrule1074 has said some nice things

For me it is the simple fact that when I log in here there are no judgments, I have lurked for a long time. Every person I have met has been kind, sweet, flirty or devilishly naughty. My favorite was getting a message from a young woman who dropped me a line with a simple message that read "I masturbated to your picture last night"! It made me feel like I was Marilyn Monroe and could not stop smiling for several hours.
redheadzrule1074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:56 AM   #198
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadzrule1074 View Post
...:::My favorite was getting a message from a young woman who dropped me a line with a simple message that read "I masturbated to your picture last night"!...
Lucky you! I've never had anyone masturbate to my photos, except for maybe Hozay. Or wait, did I masturbate to his? I can't remember, it's all so confusing. I mean look at that mouth. Mmmm. That. Mouth. My wang practically leaps into my hand every time.

For those of you keeping score at home, yes that was a callback reference to a post in an old thread, because that's just what I do.

Glad you're having a good experience Redhead.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:43 AM   #199
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Lucky you! I've never had anyone masturbate to my photos, except for maybe Hozay. Or wait, did I masturbate to his? I can't remember, it's all so confusing. I mean look at that mouth. Mmmm. That. Mouth. My wang practically leaps into my hand every time.

For those of you keeping score at home, yes that was a callback reference to a post in an old thread, because that's just what I do.

Glad you're having a good experience Redhead.
Believe it or not, I was thinking the same thing. I was going to post about nobody masturbating to my photos, but then I remembered you/me. Like you said, it gets a bit confusing during all that lust.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:39 PM   #200
Surlysomething

Are you sure about that?

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I've never had anyone masturbate to my photos.