Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-10-2014, 05:30 AM   #51
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Well, having talked to Lynch and persuasion from Lil BiggnZ... I'm going to be in Seattle too. I will be booking tickets within the next couple weeks. I'm so excited to meet, greet and see home.

HOME!!!!
Welcome aboard Miss Dharmabean.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:34 AM   #52
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 7 weeks

Yep sorry, update time. Its only 7 weeks away, naturally I'm super excited. I going to drop messages to everyone who expressed an interest in some fun times with moi, but if I have inherited any new chums who would be up for a laugh, please give us a shout.

Team Seattle is going to be amazing. Hope you all have your big boy/girl boots on.
Hozay old bean, anything you guys want me to bring from blighty?

Oh shit and Vegas, I'm totally void of anything. If anyone has been and knows some cool non tourist venues, please give us a heads up.

Big love you guys.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:49 PM   #53
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Updates? The tour must be about to begin?
Old 09-14-2014, 01:20 AM   #54
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Updates? The tour must be about to begin?
Its real soon. I fly in two weeks, and naturally I can't wait. I'm excited to get everything underway. NYC has always been good to me and I'm still hopeful I can meet a few peeps there. Seattle is going to be insane, I have no doubt. San Francisco is looking quieter but still fun. And Vegas is Vegas!

On that note, I say it again if anyone is free let me know, and let's have a cocktail/beer/coffee.

Photos, I may post to flickr I'm not sure but if I do I will put a link up.

Aiden
Old 09-22-2014, 01:07 PM   #55
biglynch

We are at the 1 week to go stage. I'm excited and nervous which seems strange. Then I realised this will be 3 weeks for the most part on my own. Still I'm going to get to meet some fantastic peoples along the way. If you've been in hiding, and now only just heard about my fantastic trip, and would like to meet up. LET ME KNOW! This is probably the last shout out I will put up, but either way thanks for everyones patience, as I've banged this drum a lot, and also your suggestions.

I can't wait.

Aiden.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #56
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

biglynch, I hope you have a terrific time! I think you chose your dates wisely with regards to the weather. I visited New York City once about 15 years ago, but I've never been to Seattle, Las Vegas, or San Francisco, so maybe after your trip you'll be able to tell me what they're like. Unfortunately, you're not coming within a thousand miles of my location; but I plan to live vicariously through your posts and pictures, so please be sure to throw those of us who aren't in NY, NV, CA, or WA a bone now and then.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:32 PM   #57
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You have to stop by Redís Java House for a lunch and have burger when youíre in San Francisco. Itís on Pier 30 off the Embarcadero between the Bay Bridge and AT&T Park. Simple but so good. I was just there today enjoying a burger when I was up in the city. Get the lunch special. Burger, fries and a beer

If you need any ideas for places to visit in San Francisco or around the Bay Area while you are here, feel free to send me a message.

- Rob
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:30 AM   #58
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChunky View Post
You have to stop by Redís Java House for a lunch and have burger when youíre in San Francisco. Itís on Pier 30 off the Embarcadero between the Bay Bridge and AT&T Park. Simple but so good. I was just there today enjoying a burger when I was up in the city. Get the lunch special. Burger, fries and a beer

If you need any ideas for places to visit in San Francisco or around the Bay Area while you are here, feel free to send me a message.

- Rob

Well that just looks unfair how nice that looks and you get access to it and I don't :P
Old 09-25-2014, 04:37 PM   #59
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BChunky View Post

- Rob
Done, I will send proof. Looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Well that just looks unfair how nice that looks and you get access to it and I don't :P
Its gonna be so sood.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #60
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Its gonna be so sood.
I'm not gonna lie, I want pictures to fap to. lol
Old 10-23-2014, 05:32 AM   #61
biglynch

Well its all over. Big thanks to Hozay and Rich for their hospitality and letting me wreck the front room. Also big thanks to Bob, for chauffeuring my lazy ass around. Hozay please say hi to the "professional" she's hilarious if less than good at parking. Thanks also to Jane fixing my wrecked back for a few days. I'm looking for someone to keep it fixed.

Thank you everyone so much, and I can't wait to get back. Hopefully I will get to meet even more of you wonderful peoples.

Aiden
Old 10-24-2014, 02:11 AM   #62
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Anytime man, it was a nice to meet you!
Old 10-24-2014, 07:58 PM   #63
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm glad you're back home safe and sound and that you enjoyed your trip enough to want to return someday , despite a few rough patches.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #64
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Well its all over. Big thanks to Hozay and Rich for their hospitality and letting me wreck the front room. Also big thanks to Bob, for chauffeuring my lazy ass around. Hozay please say hi to the "professional" she's hilarious if less than good at parking. Thanks also to Jane fixing my wrecked back for a few days. I'm looking for someone to keep it fixed.

Thank you everyone so much, and I can't wait to get back. Hopefully I will get to meet even more of you wonderful peoples.

Aiden
Thank you for spending part of your vacation with us.

Things I learned from aiden's visit.
1 - Don't try to outdrink a British man.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #65
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Meh. Challenge accepted!
Old 10-25-2014, 03:24 PM   #66
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Thank you for spending part of your vacation with us.

Things I learned from aiden's visit.
That's because we drink a lot of proper ale and cider
Old 10-26-2014, 07:53 AM   #67
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was great to meet you and I had a great time hanging out with you. Hope you can come back again!