Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive

Old 09-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #51
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
LOL!!! You guys are terrible!!

I am writing a new chapter this week!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #52
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

:bow
Old 10-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #53
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

You deserve a well earned break after the exquisite epic that was Negativity, but I am a needful creature......
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:40 PM   #54
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry!! Life got super busy and i have not had "quality time" with my keyboard in a while. Ill try and post a new chapter within two weeks!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #55
ALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Sorry!! Life got super busy and i have not had "quality time" with my keyboard in a while. Ill try and post a new chapter within two weeks!
No worries! Take your time. : ) SilkySunshine is right--'Negativity' was a masterpiece for which you have earned a much-needed relaxation period.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #56
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chapter 15
It was odd, to be disassociated from her body.

She hadn’t realized how much of her life was in the physical – even ‘looking’ required eyes. Now, she was able to see things without her body, and through the Dragon’s senses. And Mal’s. That was probably the most interesting. His physical and visceral feelings as he overindulged were amazing – totally unlike her own relationship to food.

Indeed, that pull towards Mal was important, apparently. It prevented a total separation from her body – which, she was told, would be paramount to her demise.

That focus on Mal was the only thing that was allowing her to tolerate the connection to the sagging flesh suit, radiating pain and discomfort. Although she rarely focused on it, terror, exhaustion, cold and hunger frequently crept into her consciousness through that connection. Avoiding connection to it was easiest.

The Dragons took turns overseeing her safety. Their combined presence was alert to her straying too far, and indulgent as she played, otter like, in the oceans of their consciousness. Kila began to realize was slowly but surely, she was catching on to their way of viewing the world – and it both terrified and excited her.

Currently, she was watching Mal sleep. It had only been two days, but she felt like she had been with him forever. Her own personal connection to him was bolstered by her connection to Veera, and hers to Jaxx, and then on to Mal. It had all come full circle. She had the leisure to look back on their interactions the past few months, comparing her memories with his – and could have either cried or died laughing at the thought of the missed opportunities.

The only thing that consoled her was the possible hope for the future. And part of that future, she hoped, would be that lusty appetite and handsome body. She was enraptured with his appetite. It was so physical, so palpable. And so, so hot.

If Jaxx’s affection was a sort of dull glow compared to Veera’s beacon…Mal’s was a roaring flame. It engulfed her, devoured her, and raised her up. His desperation to see her safely home was obsessive, and he seemed to become more and more distracted and desperate. She knew he was close to acting on his own, and the only thing preventing it was terror at the thought of her slipping away while he was busy trying to save her.

His longer hair was tousled around his face, and he was sleeping propped up on some cushions, stomach glistening with oil he had gingerly rubbed in. That round orb was almost grotesquely swollen compared to the rest of his lanky body. Absently, she wondered how long it would take for his stomach to soften along with the rest of his body. In moments like this, when he seemed so uncomfortable, she felt guilty at her own arousal.

Are you still there? Mal sent out muzzily.

Yes…Kila responded, desperate to smooth his hair away from his brows, feel that hot tummy beneath her hands.

Oh, good. He sighed, relaxing.

Mal?

Mmm? His thoughts were slow, muddled.

I want to be with you…

And I with you, Deela.

Frustration welled in her that she couldn’t curl up to his own body heat, kiss his forehead. Writhing, she scratched at her own mental walls, panicking as his awareness faded into sleep.

Her body was weakening, the Red probing her mind frequently. Veera was too weak and young to hold him off; Jaxx often subtly headed the Red off himself.

She knew she was growing desperate. She needed to be with him NOW. Now, now, now! The childishness of the emotion didn’t lessen her panic. She raced from her connection to Mal, back to her body, urgently searching for a way to escape. She latched onto Mal, raging inside. She wanted to be there NOW!

She gathered some strength, zipping along the castle, touching each Dragon consciousness as she passed. The combined network of their mind felt like a net, enclosing her. Each acknowledged her with a welcome assurance and worry – except one.

Instead of the mental ‘scents’ she was used to, this one gave off a pungent, acidic odor that burned her. That presence recoiled in surprise, disdain colouring its mind. They both recognised each other in the same instant. It was the Green Dragon that had originally taken her, in human form. All the panic she had been feeling transformed instantly into a frenzy. HE was the cause of this!

The Green reached out with smug indifference, his mental presence smothering her as easily as a kitten drowned in a bag. Shrieking in mental rage, she fought, drawing every Dragon’s attention, latching onto Mal so hard he woke with a bellow.

The Green’s head snapped up, eyes widening as the other’s minds alerted to his presence. He started to transform – but not in time.

Stura was the closest. He covered the courtyard in an instant, the smell of hot oil almost overpowering the Green’s obnoxious scent. The Green was still coalescing when he struck, and was hit so hard that the ground rumbled. The massive body slammed into one of the big courtyard walls, which almost disintegrated on contact. The Brass’s mouth gaped open, teeth descending viciously. A stream of fire blasting forward, engulfing the Green and burning off the fumes he tried to unleash.

Kila had never seen Dragon’s fight, but she clung to his consciousness, egging him on. Die! Make him pay! She screeched, much to the Bronze’s distracted amusement. This is all his fault!

It was only a moment before the panicked Green flung him off – only to receive a spat of acid in the face from a the young Copper who had attached himself to her Brother, hanging off the edge of a tower.

The Green bellowed in rage and pain, staggering backwards. Jaxx swooped in from the sky, hitting the Green so hard that something snapped. There was nothing gentle or noble in Jaxx now – he slashed viciously with his clawed forelegs, roaring. Lightening blasting the courtyard, so close that it almost seemed the lightening consumed them.

Veera, shrieking in rage as well, was teleporting the humans away, keeping the Green penned in with some sort of gas. Their enemy tried to teleport away, but the others shackled his mind with theirs. Keening in triumph, they forced her conscious back. This is not for humans, they informed her haughtily, shutting her out.

She was involuntary slid backwards along her connection to Mal, who she was still clinging to savagely. So close she could almost feel him. Pain in her hands forced her to relax her grip. She was just as astounded as he was, when she looked up into his eyes. “Mal?” Her voice gave out, and she coughed weakly, pain flooding her.

She seemed to be wrapped in cotton, her senses thick and dull, her responses slow and painful. The shining connection of the Dragon’s minds faded as quickly as a dream, even as she groped for that intangible connection. She could still see the pattern, as if staring into a candle flame and then into the dark, but the harder she looked the less she could see. Only Veera and Jaxx remained entwined with her, and they still held her at arm’s length.

Her husbands astonishment lasted only a fraction of a moment. He Gathered her into his arms, his body shaking in rage. He smoothed a shaking hand down the back of her head, kissing her forehead with moist, warm lips. When he pulled back, his eyes were slowly whirling, face gentle. Slowly, he shifted his grip. Silvery eyes darkening in rage, he went eerily silent, head turning with a predatory movement.

It no longer seemed like ‘her’ Mal stood there. Instead, a Battle Mage, a Dragon Rider, had taken his place. Each gesture was as measured as usual, but somehow exuded danger. His impassive mien was threatening in its blankness. One hand slowly raised, fingers extended towards several Whites were still gawking at his unexpected appearance. He didn’t make any fancy gesture, and nothing dramatic left his hand, but suddenly tens of thousands of pounds of Dragons went ass over teakettle.

Another flick of his wrist, and dozens of fireballs slammed into them in succession. She could still recall how exhausted that one gesture she had made had left her. Mal didn’t seem to feel any exhaustion, as he launched attack after attack. Instead, he seemed to gain strength and power, a rictus of a smile covering his face.

“Behind you,” Kila coughed as the Red swooped in, bending its full and powerful attention on the Mage.

She couldn’t hear what was said, but she clutched Mal tightly, her consciousness floating in and out.

The next thing she knew, Mal raised his gaze to the Red’s with an almost insolent air. “Oh, I’m sorry! Were you thinking you could take over me like some regular mortal?” He mocked pouted. “Such a surprise for you, no? Say hi to Jaxx,” he hissed suddenly, eyes widening.

Even Kila could feel Jaxx’s presence as the other Dragon stared through Mal’s eyes. “Your lovely Green friend has taught us something valuable,” Jaxx’s tone came through clearly on Mal’s voice, playfully dangerous. “See you in just a moment.”

The Red’s head reared back. “What ‘valuable lesson’?” He obviously recognized Mal, and his Dragon. For a fraction of a second, he looked unnerved. After a moment however, the Dragon’s pupils narrowed and it gaped its jaws open, huge teeth glistening. “I may not be able to control you with your Dragons possessing you, but there are other options.”

Mal should have looked ridiculous. His sleeping robe was half open to his navel, bulging out in a tight orb, and he was holding her half-conscious body against him. Somehow, he didn’t. He began to laugh as the Red’s gaping maw descended on them.

Kila gasped and buried her face in his chest. Booms, clashes, roars – a cacophony of noise assaulted her senses, and all the while Mal chuckled evilly. She looked up at him, and realized he was almost drunk with power, insolent and fearless.

Mal flicked a hand downward cheekily, and the earth shattered beneath the dragon. The sudden displacement of earth caused the ground to heave, and the Dragon slipped into the rift. It wasn’t enough to swallow him; but it made him scrabble for purchase, half disappearing into the hole. The mage kept throwing the earth around, keeping the Dragon on its left foot.

Steam rose up, curling thickly. “You think you can defeat a Dragon, Mage?” the voice hissed. “You think you are strong enough to defeat one of us, because one has deigned to kept you as a pet?” When the Dragon’s head rose above the rim, mouth gaping, it wasn’t Mal confronting him. The Red’s eyes widened.

“No,” Jaxx rumbled with finality, eyes shining. “By the way - we thank your Green friend. His ability to teleport was delicious.”

“And you think you can stop me?” the Red said with dismissive amusement, eyes shifting. Never had Kila considered Jaxx small, but the Red drawfed him by at least a quarter. For a moment, she felt a thrill of fear - until a sound made her head rise. She gaped in amazement.

No. But WE can, Several voices above sung out, their laughter threatening. Silly Red. No friends to help? Poor thing. Jaxx was nice enough to bring us to the party – I hope you won’t feel overwhelmed, they hooted with derision as one phalanx of Bronze’s after another swooped down, their wings blotting out the sunlight.

Hurry up sweetling, I don’t want to miss the fun! Veera said as she quickly teleported them back to the castle. She disappeared so quickly that there was a popping noise, and the air almost sucked in to fill the void. Take care of her!

*~*~*

She woke up expecting pain – but she only felt worn out and hungry - her mind also felt...padded? Smoothed? Like a ragged rip in the wall had been spackled and painted over. She had a sneaking suspicion her memory had been sanitized in some way.

Glancing down at herself, she realized she was in Mal’s tent. His knickknacks and clothing were strewn about haphazardly – totally unlike his usual neat self. The remnants of dinner sat in front of him. She allowed her eyes to drink him in. Her husband. He looked worried, worn out, but also less sad. His mouth wasn’t as thin, his face not as studiously blank.

He noticed her gazing at him, and he propped his head in his hand. “Naughty little Queen, giving me such a scare,” he scolded, rising up and walking to her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he smoothed her hair from her face, gazing down at her tenderly.

The eyes that had once scared her, now effectually dulled any worry she may have felt. “We are safe?” It hardly seemed possible. The rapid turn of events the past several days had left her dazed and confused. Had she ever spent her days worrying about her dress and hair?

Mal rained kisses on her face. “You, my dear, are never going out of my sight again.” He gently dabbed some bread into milk, coaxing her to eat. It brought to mind her ministrations not long ago – she blushed, and he grinned a little, obviously remembering it too.

His silvery eyes were swirling slowly, brimming with emotion. He swallowed several times before planting a kiss on her nose. He slipped a small bite of moist bread into her lips. When she had eaten her fill, he put it aside, smoothing his large hands down her arms. “So,” he began conversationally, eyes crinkling. “I hope you are ready to never, ever go out of my sight again.”

“Promise?” Kila asked, throat scratchy. She could feel his firm belly pressing into hers, and she wriggled in delight, laying her free hand on his stomach. When would he start touching her?

He groaned in pleasure, eyes half lidding. “You think I am joking – but I’m pretty possessive. You’re mine now,” he growled, eyes swirling faster as they darkened. “I will not tolerate losing you again.”

Murmuring assent, Kila allowed her hands to traverse his soft skin, shivering in delight at the sensation. “I’ve been waiting to do this forever,” she couldn’t help murmuring.

Her mate flushed, coughing a little. “I’m glad you approve,” he mumbled shyly. Any doubt of her attraction to him seemed to have been burned away the past couple days. Instead, his shyness seemed hopeful, wistful of her approval. “You…aren’t afraid of me?”

She wished he would stop talking. “Why would I be afraid of you?” she queried, shivering as she ran her fingertips across his hipbones. Eventually, she knew, she wouldn’t be able to feel them this easily. A grin tugged at her lips at the thought, and she drummed her fingers along his stomach in delight.

Mal was obviously distracted by her attention, but persisted doggedly. “You’ve never seen that side of me. It must have been terrifying.”

“You blasted some evil Dragons,” she murmured carelessly. Then frowned. “Did they eat the Green? I could have sworn they said he was ‘delicious’.

“Really? You aren’t afraid of me now?” Mal asked buoyantly, a grin coming across his still thin face. It would take more than a couple of days of overeating to counteract the months of semi imposed starvation he had put himself through. He hugged her tightly, closing his eyes. “And yes. Dragons belong to Dragons. As such strong magical beings, even in death their bodies retain magical properties – someone selling parts of a Dragon would be unbelievably rich – if a Dragon never learned of it and destroyed him. They consume their dead to prevent their kind falling into other’s hands. Also, they consume the magic.”

“They couldn’t just appear before…So that’s how they learned?” Kila thought for a moment at his nod of assent. “Interesting. But there is something more interesting I want to focus on.”

Mal focused on her. “Oh?”

Sliding her hands down his chest friskily, she wriggled closer. “I think someone healed me when I was out?” She grinned, recognising the foreign feeling of the Dragon’s magic still in her veins. “Thought so. I’ll thank Jaxx and Veera later. But for now,” she purred, “I want to claim my husband.”

Mal’s robe tented, signaling his interest. “Oh?” he asked archly, dragging his own palms down her breasts through her nightgown.

It felt marvelous. She arched her back, begging for his touch. A chuckle met her ears and his hot mouth closed on a nipple, sucking hard. “Oh,” she blurted foolishly. After a moment, she regained her senses enough to push his shirt up, hands traversing his chest and back.

Touch her here, Dragonrider, Veera purred.

Kila had been so inundated in their contact she barely noticed. At first, Mal appeared uncomfortable, pausing in his efforts. Soon, however, their Dragon’s took to the air in their own first mating flight, and their leaking sensations shattered any remaining inhibitions he had.

“I’m not too fat for you?” Mal asked playfully, sliding his taut little tummy over hers as he lifted her shirt likewise. The contact of their bare skin excited him, and he tugged at her clothing with hands both impatient and ineffectual.

Kila opened her mind to him. “Not even close,” she groaned, wriggling out of the annoying covering.

Mal caught her visual met her with an answering groan, his mouth descending on hers. Hot, possessive, demanding. “How fat is too fat?” he demanded.

“I dunno,” Kila writhed. “Um, when you are too fat to fly?” She flung her legs open, wrapping her legs around his hips frantically.

Mal shuddered in anticipation. “Well, I guess the sky is the limit, then,” he panted hoarsely as he entered her.
Old 11-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #57
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

FIN

Mal waddled forward, belly bouncing. He stopped by his Dragon’s elbow, looking up ruefully. “A hand, Jaxx?”

Too fat to climb up? His Dragon asked him, bemused. Maybe I should let you struggle, He snickered.

Kila looked on with lust as her corpulent husband playfully struggled to get up on the elbow. His now large love handles creased and jiggled as he hopped. Gods he was so sexy!

His chubby face screwed up in a smile as Jaxx finally relented. “I told you I would get too fat,” Mal told him from the Dragon’s back.

Are you eating something AGAIN!? Jaxx demanded, turning his head around in astonishment. You just finished eating breakfast!

“What?” Mal demanded with a flush and a self-conscious chuckle. “My wife is trying to fatten me up. Says I am too skinny.”

I think she resolved THAT, the Dragon told him, still astonished at the physical and mental transformation in his partner.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Kila grinned. “Maybe a little chubby…”

If he keeps glutting himself, he will eventually be too fat to couple with, Veera broke in.

Kila felt her neck flush. “What if we coupled in the air, as you do?”

Her husband swung around to face her, chubby cheeks still bulging with his snack. Both Dragons whipped their heads around to stare at her in astonishment.

That…is an interesting proposal, Veera finally said slowly.

Are you truly considering it?

Why not?
She asked her mate, raising her neck flirtatiously. What’s the harm? Aren’t you the teensiest little bit curious?

The bigger male was silent for a long moment. Ah, hell. Why not.

Kila let her mounting arousal shine through, making them laugh.

*~*~*

Riding a Dragon was one thing – the power, the grace, all combined for an intoxicating experience. To ride a Dragon as it rapidly descended was a thrilling experience.

And clinging to a Dragon that was falling was terrifying.

From the ground, their mating dance was beautiful – gold and blue flashing against the blue sky as they dove and zipped. At the zenith, they clasped in a tangle of wings, legs and tails – plummeting towards the earth.

From the air, it felt like terror. This is not like flying at ALL! Kila shrieked mentally as the air was ripped from her lungs. They were so high up Mal had been forced to cast several spells to allow them to breathe, not freeze, and their ears to not rupture.

Jaxx sent her a mental grin. Look at Mal! He chuckled.

Distracted, Kila looked up into her husband’s face, where she was strapped in front of him. The harness bit into her shoulders, and every movement felt laboured. Upon catching sight of him, however, all thought froze. His chubby cheeks were jiggling from the air rushing past them, pushed so up high on his face that they pulled his double chin taut under the first. His great big belly looked almost weightless, the fat around his navel rippling wildly against his shirt.

His eyes were locked on hers, wild excitement shining through. As she met his gaze, he sliced through her clothes with a muffled curse, pulling her towards him.

Kila was loving every ounce of her super sized mage. He was really all that fat, but he seemed to hold it all in the bottom front of his stomach, around his navel. It made it difficult to get at his eager cock in traditional positions.

Now, as gravity tugged them towards earth, that belly had lifted. Excitement at the sight made her instantly dampen, allowing Mal to sit her firmly on his hot shaft. He grabbed her shoulders, seating her with a growl.

Compared to the cold air around them, it was like a burning brand. His huge middle wobbled against her as the rushing air smacked at it. See, I’m not too fat, Mal told her smugly, broadcasting an image of him eating his dinner until he was too full to move.

I guess the sky really is the limit, then… Kila purred back lustily, Veera heartily seconding her.

You mortals are so weird, Jaxx grumbled.

Veera, however, was loving every moment of this. That would mean we would need to couple as often as they do, she said blandly as they spread their wings in unison to break the fall.

Jaxx’s mind went blank for a long moment as he considered, then his amusement crept through. If he doesn’t finish his dinner, Kila, you tell me and I will come stuff him myself, if it means more air time with my lovely.

Mal panted in distressed arousal at the thought of them all ganging up on him to feed him until he nearly burst. “Don’t I have any say in this?”

“Of course,” his wife grinned, winking playfully as she ground her hips into his, the weight of his stomach heavy against her. “You get to decide if you are a good boy and eat it on your own, or if we have to tie you up.”

“Oh, gods,” Mal groaned, his plump hands patting both sides of his flabby middle, his apple cheeks reddening with shame and arousal. “Promise?”
Old 11-07-2014, 09:25 PM   #58
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dear gods...wow! That was an epically hot conclusion. I also love all the little bits of dragon lore and other fantasy back story you've included in this; it really fleshes it out and makes it a (no pun intended) well-rounded tale. Thank you so much for this!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #59
ALS

Wow, Xyantha! Fabulous and sexy ending! . You are a fantastic author. Thank you for creating this story.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #60
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

What a hot ending!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote