Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-29-2014, 08:46 AM   #1676
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Urge to take Star Wars themed photos...rising...
In the Princess Leia outifit, I hope...Although it would take a lot more metal to hold you.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:03 AM   #1677
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
In the Princess Leia outifit, I hope...Although it would take a lot more metal to hold you.
I'd love to do that. There's a site that sells the white dress in fat sizes, which I'd love to get. I'd have to make the slave girl costume myself, as they wouldn't sell that in my size. I've found a few good tutorials on how to do that, though. I lack the funds for either outfit at the moment, but I can try to do the hair!
Old 11-02-2014, 01:02 PM   #1678
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess I've been thinking and fantasizing more and more recently about giving head to a guy. It's become a more sensual and exciting thought than any other sexual thing with a man.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #1679
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a bbw in a mink coat cuddling me that would feel awesome I think.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #1680
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I love that my sexy is coming back,

and IAC I have been reading a ton of very hot and steamy BDSM Stories from Amazon (fans face very very hot)
Old 11-06-2014, 11:03 PM   #1681
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was naughty this evening. I called a boytoy up and he made me feel wonderful and I gave him a happy ending. It was in a hospital parking lot in his roommate's car (he had a car accident with his vehicle) Lol

Sometimes, you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. I don't regret it. I need to have a little fun sometimes. All work, no play is tough.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:25 AM   #1682
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Giving a ssbbw tremendous amounts of pleasure.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:22 AM   #1683
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

fwb was amazingly sweet AND powerful last night. it was like we almost connected spiritually. he just KNEW what i wanted. and he definitely listened to how I was moaning and took hints on what to do. he was a freakin animal.

he also referred to what we were doing as lovemaking, which kinda weirded me out. we dont love each other.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #1684
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Can NOT wait!!

IC that December cant come soon enough! Love and miss my sexy man
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #1685
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
IC that December cant come soon enough! Love and miss my sexy man

He cant wait till he sees you too. Love and miss my beautiful gorgeous sexy lady.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 11-12-2014 at 06:33 PM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:59 AM   #1686
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Day off today. Spent most of it with my girlfriend, trying out our new under-bed restraints. What a purchase!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:06 AM   #1687
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Day off today. Spent most of it with my girlfriend, trying out our new under-bed restraints. What a purchase!
I have those too, best fourteen dollars on Amazon I ever spent!
Old 11-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #1688
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
I have those too, best fourteen dollars on Amazon I ever spent!
Are they fat ankle friendly?
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:59 AM   #1689
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
We've got these ones (sure they can be found on Amazon) and they fit my cankles with a fair bit of room to spare.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:20 PM   #1690
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the set I bought. It doesn't have a set cuff circumference like the other set appears to, instead it just has velcro and wraps around to fit. I imagine one could have pretty big ankles and still be able to strap these around.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:07 AM   #1691
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC If talking to you is such a huge turn on.... I can not wait to see if it translates to in person chemistry
Old 11-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #1692
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC If talking to you is such a huge turn on.... I can not wait to see if it translates to in person chemistry
I remember that feeling when I was about to meet my now boyfriend for the first time. We had amazing chemistry over the phone and online and I was so nervous/excited to see if it translated to in person.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:34 AM   #1693
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

owowowowwwwwwwww he kept hitting my cervix last night. It was both pleasurable and a wee bit painful. hes about 9 inches and when he goes deeeeeep, he bumps it and i jump lol.

but now, im super sore and kinda crmapy. red bull and ibuprofen kinda day lol
Old 11-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #1694
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
owowowowwwwwwwww he kept hitting my cervix last night. It was both pleasurable and a wee bit painful. hes about 9 inches and when he goes deeeeeep, he bumps it and i jump lol.

but now, im super sore and kinda crmapy. red bull and ibuprofen kinda day lol
don't forget, be sure to stop for half-time refreshments. Gatorade and a fresh sweatband around your head are essential… The electrolytes also keep the cramps at bay
Old 11-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #1695
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
don't forget, be sure to stop for half-time refreshments. Gatorade and a fresh sweatband around your head are essential… The electrolytes also keep the cramps at bay
lol we always stop for halftime refreshments... usually beer But the one thing I always forget to do is STRETCH! I am so friggin sore after an all-nighter and I always yell at myself the next day for not stretching! My back is all messed up right now. ugh Im getting too old for this shit.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #1696
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I remember that feeling when I was about to meet my now boyfriend for the first time. We had amazing chemistry over the phone and online and I was so nervous/excited to see if it translated to in person.
I am so so hoping it translates Hugs you just gave me a big boost of hope so there is that plus I get to hang out with a certain rather Awesome Dim's person the day before so there is that as well
Old 11-16-2014, 05:35 PM   #1697
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I am so so hoping it translates Hugs you just gave me a big boost of hope so there is that plus I get to hang out with a certain rather Awesome Dim's person the day before so there is that as well
Sounds like you're going to have a great time!
Old 11-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #1698
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title
Unhappy the price for being fat

Reading these posts make me realize what I am missing. I no longer have a sex life. My wife of 42years just doesn't want me in that way, now that I am fat. I have my fat fetish and the fatter I get the more I want....
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #1699
Saoirse

woooooo!

I had TWO THINGS to drop off at my fb's house, after work yesterday. I got there around 4pm and didnt leave till this morning. It was so fucking awesome.

I want to move in.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:27 PM   #1700
lille

Had phone sex with my boyfriend this morning. It was nice. We've both been stressed and busy and so the irrational part of my brain starts thinking he doesn't find me attractive anymore, despite the logical part of me knowing it's not true.