Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Webmaster's new book

Some of you know that scuba diving is one of my passions. There's a wondrous world down there, one that few people ever see, and the sensation of weightlessly floating in that world is indescribable. But I tried to describe it anyway and wrote a whole book about it. It follows my first 250 dives, what I saw and experienced, and all sorts of things that went through my mind. Oh, and of course, the sharks.

If you're interested in learning about what scuba diving is all about, if you love to read, or if you know someone who's a diver and might like the book, get it from Amazon.

Get it "Becoming a Scuba Diver -- From Pool to Sharks" from Amazon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg book_cover_screengrab_lowres.jpg (157.2 KB, 208 views)
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Congratulations for all this work and for your passion
Old 11-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats :-) my parents were scuba divers and had started to train me when I was younger. Fun stuff!!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #4
Catty

Catty has said some nice things

Ha,scuba diving! nice!
That's really good recommendation.
Catty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #5
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, congratulations on the publication of your book Conrad
A great achievement.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote