Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default BBW/Female led relationships

Are there ladies here who are the ones in charge of their relationship?
Any guys here that are in a household run by their BBW 'better half'?
'Female led relationships' have all intriqued me...being involved with a dominate woman who is a BBW...has to be the best
docilej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Could you please define what "in charge" means to you? In what aspects?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:45 PM   #3
docilej

docilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdocilej can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is just my opinion not an official definition:
TO me a female led relationship (FLR) is like a "traditional '50 marriage", but with the roles reversed. For example: the guy takes care of the cleaning of the house, while the woman is in charge of the finances and all major decisions. There is an implied understanding that females are the superior gender.There is no power struggle both understand and want the woman as head of household.

Thus being in a FLR with a BBW, has to be "icing on the cake".
Old 10-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docilej View Post
This is just my opinion not an official definition:
TO me a female led relationship (FLR) is like a "traditional '50 marriage", but with the roles reversed. For example: the guy takes care of the cleaning of the house, while the woman is in charge of the finances and all major decisions. There is an implied understanding that females are the superior gender.There is no power struggle both understand and want the woman as head of household.

Thus being in a FLR with a BBW, has to be "icing on the cake".

Had one of these...to a degree. However, there was no "understanding" of anyone being somehow superior to another. It also wasn't a given that he was going to do anything regarding the home or cooking without me telling him...and that didn't necessarily mean it was done.
The relationship became this way as a result of my ex losing his job two weeks after the birth of my twins. I had a job, made more money so it was a no-brainer about who returned to work.
It is something I don't care to repeat again....but that has more to do with the relationship itself, the attitude of my ex and not the initial dynamic you have described.

The man I live with now, he has dinner on the table often when I come home from work and I often cook on weekends (or take us out).
The housework is split by all of us living in the home now since the children are older and I don't raise wasted space (lazy people) that cannot take care of themselves.

I think any "arrangement" can work but only if the parties involved are on the same page and feel comfortable within the dynamic.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-22-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
missourifat

missourifat has said some nice things
Default NPR and lady in charge

From listening to National Public Radio, the ladies are getting some of the better paying jobs, as they are going to college more. They implied that it was harder for them to find a mate, because of the traditional male pride in being the chief bread winner.
I read a book about George Burns and he said that when he realized that Gracie Allen the talent to make people laugh, he became the straight man for her.
If a BBW is the successful one, we should accept that and aim to be a happy couple. She got there through hard work.
Missourifat
missourifat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missourifat View Post
From listening to National Public Radio, the ladies are getting some of the better paying jobs, as they are going to college more. They implied that it was harder for them to find a mate, because of the traditional male pride in being the chief bread winner.
Its a little more complicated. In a reversal of historic trends today the best educated and most successful women are the most marriageable (i.e. women with the best advanced degrees and high power jobs).

-- Men are over represented on both ends of the socio-economic spectrum (more destitute men and more rich powerful men).

-- More than ever men and women are paring off with mates of similar socio-economic background (the days of doctors marrying pretty nurses or lawyers marrying their pretty secretaries are over). Assortative mating is now the norm.

Given that there are more men than women in the highest strata it follows that the best educated (more than just a run of the mill college degree) and most successful women have a surplus of suitable men to pair off with. Thus high status women have little problem finding high status husbands.

A recent rather academic book explored this issue in detail. http://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Marke.../dp/0199916586
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
Here it is.

The apparatus belongs to the woman. She tells him when and when not to use it. She might text during the day or when he or she is out of town, as a matter of course, "How is my c--k?"

He is there to serve her.

If he fails, he is punished.

Sometimes the penalty is cash, other times it's a paddle.

He cooks for her female friends when they come over, but does not join them at the table. If it's family and his friends, then all is normal - everyone helps, everyone serves. But if it's girls' night out, he is there to serve and shut up and make sure whatever he brings them is outrageous.

Her guests thank her, compliment her, not him.

He is rewarded only with the satisfaction of successfully serving - he does not need acknowlegement or a pat on the back except much later, when everything is cleaned up, the dishes put away, lights are off, and they are alone in bed.

She might say, "You did good, chubby."

Then she'll go down on him and he'll bliss out.

That is just one of a hundred examples.

This just sounds like a type of D/s relationship which isn't limited to fat people by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh, and he'd probably go down on her before she'd go down on him, but your fantasy is your fantasy so have at it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #8
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
This just sounds like a type of D/s relationship which isn't limited to fat people by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh, and he'd probably go down on her before she'd go down on him, but your fantasy is your fantasy so have at it.
I'm really hoping that Larry writes another story in response to this....

Old 10-26-2014, 10:15 AM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post

haha, so true! But I get the general gist of what he is saying.

I had a few relationships with dominant partners, though not all of them were with BBWs.

I had a girlfriend who used to make me go down on her under certain specific circumstances. She liked the thought of it when she was due for a shower. She also insisted I stay beneath the covers no matter how hot it was. She sometimes would call her friend and tell her all about what we were doing while I was doing it and laugh about how much she is able to order me around. She wouldn't get off the phone until she was ready to focus.

Domination in a relationship doesn't always have to be sexual, though. Another girlfriend I had was a few years older than me. She had a 13 year old daughter and one night I called to mention I was going out with a friend. She said I wasn't, that I was coming home to help her daughter with her homework. After that she made me do all their laundry, fold it, etc. (I hate doing laundry.) She also made me cook for her and do normal household stuff. She domesticated me to the extend she dominated me, and I really enjoyed it!

Even my wife, who is not necessarily a dominant oriented person, has expressed ownership over me. She once went so far as to say my may be attached to me, but it belongs to her. I like talk like that.

I've a few other examples, as well. I sort of alluded to some of them on other threads, so I'm not going to repeat myself here. And while I like being treated like property by my wife every once in a while, I am glad we have a healthy marriage based on mutual respect and love for each other. It would not be fun to be relegated to 2nd class citizen status full time with no hope of ever being seen as an equal.

Last edited by happily_married; 10-26-2014 at 10:20 AM.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #10
docilej

I'm not saying this type of D/s relationship is excusive to BBW sized women (...who are the dominant one). It's just for me, if the woman is going to be in the one in charge, it must be fantastic if she has the physical presence to "back it up". For me that would be the ultimate...the woman in charge and her being 'goddess-sized'
Old 10-29-2014, 10:39 AM   #11
fasub

fasub can now change their title

Yes, docile, for sure.
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:01 AM   #12
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is much too easy to boss around skinny, shorter FA's. And for that reason, I steer clear of them lol I prefer breaking down masculine men lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #13
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
It is much too easy to boss around skinny, shorter FA's. And for that reason, I steer clear of them lol I prefer breaking down masculine men lol
Okay, I'll say it. This...is HOT!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #14
docilej

...how about skinny yet tall?
Old 11-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #15
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I enjoy masculine men that make more money than their woman can spend I do not care to take care of my man. I don't expect him to take care of me, either. However, I demand respect and worship of the ground I walk on among other things. Lol

I'm a weird one. I'm an au naturale, hairy gal that enjoys being a queen. I don't ask for much, honestly. It's more about his attitude and willingness. Once, I asked a man to tie my shoes because I'm fat and it was hard to do in jeans lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #16
missourifat

missourifat has said some nice things

A lady who is fat and hairy, would be more natural, as she would be harking back to the days, before advertising and the entertainment industry tried to make ideals, that many women couldn't attain, but would try to get their by using many of the sellers products.
missourifat is offline   Reply With Quote