Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #126
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

I had a dream five minutes ago where I walked into a bar on game day. Over the course of the dream it slowly turned into a bedroom.

I can't remember what we talked about, but there was this muscular blond jock type guy who kept hitting on me. I'm straight by the way which made the whole thing super awkward. He also kept showing that he was in the closet and bragged about how all the ladies wanted him and he wants them. But he kept sidling up to me on the bed with his shirt off and acting...off. Everybody else was talking about "The Big Game" which I think was the Super Bowl? I don't know.

It was finally closing time and I left convinced that it was all in my head and he actually was straight as an arrow. I realized I left a ton of stuff in the bar/bedroom so I headed back and the Jock had gathered everything up obsessively in a pile and was reaching for my phone which was on the floor. It seemed like he was going to start sniffing them as soon as I was out of the room. I thanked him quickly, grabbed all my stuff, and ran. He had a disappointed look on his face.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 02:29 PM   #127
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You gotta watch out for those phone sniffers: they're trouble.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #128
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Most of my dreams are pretty lame; they tend to be utterly ridiculous or end with me pointlessly stressed about something, but I had a really good one the other night (finally!)

I was a new employee at some sort of company and went to attend an IT orientation session led by a big, attractive (and, unfortunately, imaginary) guy. Let's just say we behaved in a manner that wasn't very professional. (and I really hope there will be a sequel sometime soon)
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #129
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had one the other night in which I had a brief appearance in a very strange soap opera -- I confronted one of the characters about her husband's infidelity and she dropped a giant prop sixteen-ton weight on me.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:00 PM   #130
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been getting up early to catch a train and the alarm erases anything that I maybe been dreaming about. I only recall images. Something like a eating dream, with no actual eating.. I think I spend the dream looking for a place to sit.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:34 AM   #131
shadowedmorning

shadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot picsshadowedmorning does more than just post hot pics

Two really vivid dreams this week, one was more of a nightmare.

Bad dream: I dreamed that I somehow missed my children's buses and that there was a bus that had taken them both and was going to take them away from me and drop them at someone else's house, and I had to chase them down. It was awful, they called me all sorts of things, told me I was unfit to be a mom, and threatened to take my kids away. In the end I got them back and brought them home, but it left me with a sick feeling the whole day.

Yesterday I had an extremely clear dream in which I fell in love with someone I have no business falling in love with. It felt good, though; it was one of those dreams where I woke up and was kind of sad it wasn't true.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #132
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Normally I don’t recall dreams, but there was this one a couple of weeks ago, that overall I might have preferred not to remember (generally I only remember dreams if they are upsetting enough to shock me wide awake, so remembering dreams is seldom a good thing for me).

The dream was in the first person, and I was more or less me. Most of the dream, however, was eerily devoid of emotion, it had that ‘watching a film’ sort of detachment, even if it was through my own eyes.

I don’t remember exactly how the dream started; by the time I remember anything much of the world had been covered by a white mist that seemed to lock into a sort of stasis anything it touched. We (my wife and I—no child in this dream, apparently?) for some reason knew a sort of mystic who had a plan to reverse this. He was trying to slow it down at least, which was probably why we lived in one of the last areas to be covered, but to have any chance of destroying it he’d have to wait until it had really closed in.

One evening my wife and I were having supper when he ran into our house, saying the mist had sped up, and the final moments were coming, we had to leave our house before it was engulfed, and we should come to where he’d be. So we strolled up the street, and through the farm—at first it was the Central Experimental Farm near where we live, but as dreams will do it became our farm, and I could see that the animals were trying to stay out of the mist at the corner of things closest to where the mystic had his place. I decided that maybe I’d stay with the animals to help them stay calm, but by the time we got to them tendrils of the mist had started getting in amongst them and they were getting that lost look that everyone does when touched by the mist, so we carried on

The mystic was doing some sort of tai-chi type moves on a sort of pedestal, around which was generic living room furniture. We went to sit down on a couch to watch the end of the world (or not), when I noticed a bathroom area (also with no walls around it), and I decided that I should go brush my teeth to get the taste of dinner out of my mouth, since we didn’t know how long we’d be sitting there. I told my wife, and as she sat down on the couch I walked outward to the sink.

I was brushing my teeth when I began to feel odd, and I could move just enough to see that a tendril of mist had come close when I wasn’t looking and had touched me. Time kind of slowed down and felt like it was looping. And suddenly emotion flooded into the dream.

I had time to regret that I hadn’t stayed as close as possible to my wife’s side until the end, that I had left her alone to experience the end.

I had time to regret not staying by my wife’s side.

I had time to regret

Regret

Then just a burning point of regret, frozen in time, so intense and concentrated that it felt like it must eventually burn through reality.

After some time of that I woke up, and desperately suppressed my sobs of mixed horror from the dream and relief to be lying beside my wife.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:28 PM   #133
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tad, that's one of the most chilling things I've ever heard--much worse than many horror films.

Hopefully you've had less disturbing dreams since then, but maybe you can try to think about something pleasant before going to sleep tonight? (with luck your mind will be full of impressions from the concert) And give your wife a big hug, too.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream, sleep