Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-17-2014, 07:38 PM   #26
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I realized I ask everyone out. Just because someone is attracted to a certain body type (in this case fat) doesn't mean I can assume that just because I'm fat, and this person likes fat people, they will find me attractive. Ergo, I ask everyone out. I refuse to limit myself on potential partners.
It's the best way to do it. You never know what it is that could catch someone's interest.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #27
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lets face facts. Most of the time its the female who actually makes the critical moves. Us guys put ourselves out there but its the ladies who actually decide.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #28
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I realized I ask everyone out. Just because someone is attracted to a certain body type (in this case fat) doesn't mean I can assume that just because I'm fat, and this person likes fat people, they will find me attractive. Ergo, I ask everyone out. I refuse to limit myself on potential partners.
Best plan, imho
Old 11-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #29
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

in my country is very hard to find someone who is ffa so i am here on this forum trying to find someone
sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating bhm ffa