Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #151
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Famous: I'd have to say kevin smith in clerks, although he wasn't that chubby then.

Not so famous: The guitarist from bowling for soup. Along with the rest of the band, honestly.

Not at all famous: In freshman year, a 15 year old dude who was 6'3 and about 330 lbs. And he could grow a beard xD

Now he's 6'4 and about 350.... He got cute, too bad it didn't work out xD
analikesyourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #152
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordQuas View Post
The first ones I can really remember clearly are Ricki Lake and Monica Lewinski. I don't even know where to go with this from here
Yo for real...I understand that. too bad I was to young to notice Monica.

This could be a show topic - "Talk shows got me into big chicks"

Actually my liking for fat women started when I was probably 7 or 9, and watching the Ricki Lake show in the late 90s. As I was flipping through channels the episode caught my eye. She had all these BBWs on and she was talking about acceptance, damn they were so fascinating to me, and were dressed in skirts and dancing around. It just never left my mind, and after that I started looking around at talk shows to see if they were doing topics like that.

But yeah my first crush was this teacher I had in Grade 3, she was blonde and hand nice thick legs, and a bit of a belly. I still got to get someone one day when I got the time.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #153
Pinktutu

Pinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPinktutu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
Famous: I'd have to say kevin smith in clerks, although he wasn't that chubby then.

Not so famous: The guitarist from bowling for soup. Along with the rest of the band, honestly.

Not at all famous: In freshman year, a 15 year old dude who was 6'3 and about 330 lbs. And he could grow a beard xD

Now he's 6'4 and about 350.... He got cute, too bad it didn't work out xD
The guitarist from Bowling for Soup is a cutie!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #154
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

John Belushi was a gorgeous man.

As for real life, the first serious one was a boy I met at band camp. Chubby, hairy, glasses-wearing orchestra geek. I met him in the swimming pool and asked him why a sexy man such as himself would wear a shirt to swim in... he didn't see his own sex appeal, but after two years of me crushing on him hardcore he finally gave in and we dated for over 3 years. We broke up but are on friendly terms again. Nowadays he's lost weight and gotten contacts. *sigh* what a senseless waste of sexy nerdy manliness.
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #155
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I would say a girl in my highscool Mora who was very cute and looked great in her school uniform..Fresman year of highschool
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:19 AM   #156
Maverick14120

Maverick14120 has said some nice things

She wasn't my first (think that was Nat from the "Facts of Life") but Sarah Rue from "My So Called Life". After the last few year losing all that weight it just doesn't look right for her to be that skinny.
Maverick14120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #157
Critters

Critters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCritters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My first crush was for a boy I'd been friends with since 4th grade. He'd been my protector against bullies, and we helped each other avoid as much abuse as possible from the abusive teacher we had that year and the classmate bullies he overtly encouraged. That teacher had a long-standing reputation for picking out four or five "misfits" in every year's class and making their lives pure, unmitigated hell. The physical abuse was bad, but it was the mental/verbal abuse that really left scars.
In my year, the kids who were singled out for abuse were one highly gifted boy, a girl who was a bit mentally slow and was struggling with very severe ADHD (this was pre-ritalin.. if you were hyperactive, you didn't have the option of a pill.. you just tried to cope as best you could), a girl whose parents were in the middle of a nasty divorce, myself-dealing with (at that point) undiagnosed autism, an undiagnosed severe information processing disability called Discalculia which prevented me from learning, understanding, or retaining all but the simplest of mathematical concepts, and my own case of raging ADHD, and a boy I'll call M here.
M was half Native Canadian, and he put weight on very easily just due to genetics. Both his parents were very big, but his dad had died in an accident years before, leaving just M and his mother. By the time M got to 4th grade, he was already over 300 lbs. He also had the sleek, straight, glossy black hair common to his Native ancestry, and he had lovely copper-coloured skin that I found absolutely beautiful. His eyes were deep black and when we were together, they shone. His body was soft, and I loved to hug him.. but he was very strong despite his weight, and he could easily pick me up and carry me around. He had learning issues too, but no one advocated for him, so he never got the help he needed to compensate for them and he believed he was stupid, which he wasn't at all.

He and I were inseparable that year. All of us 'misfits' hung around together and tried to help and protect each other. I was always the shortest and scrawniest kid in every class, and that made me a target for physical bullying from the kids who the teacher encouraged to abuse us. M stepped in and fought them off many times, and I always intentionally got myself a detention if M had been given detention too. We looked out for each other, and I think we loved each other a little even at the age of 9.

When we were in our late teens, we took the friendship further. It turned out that we'd had crushes on each other ever since grade 4! When we decided to date, he was over 400lbs. He had a lovely belly that I loved curling up against and hugging around, though he didn't know how to handle that at first.. he hated his body because so many people told him that to be so fat at such a young age was disgusting and no one had ever touched him out of love and admiration before me. I was always pestering him to let me draw him, but he was far too self-conscious for that.

Unfortunately, our relationship could not survive me having to move far away for university. Long-distance relationships are hard even for adults.. for two 17-year-old kids, it was impossible.

I still dream about him. If I dream of a lover, his is the face in the dream.
Critters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:21 AM   #158
Orso

Orso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesOrso can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't mean to bump this interesting thread but I realized that my reply, http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...32526#poststop, was not really in tune with the subject. I spoke of a love/friendship of my early twenties, but my first crush was Ivana, the grocer at the corner. It was around 1960, I was 11-12 years and I just discovered I was an FA.

Ivana was a small-sized BBW, one of the very, very few BBWs of the neighbourhood. She said she was 90 kilos, about 1,63 (5'4 and 200 lbs), she was 30ish, dark-haired and definitely pear-shaped. Ivana could not have children but loved them a lot, so dhe gave lots of hugs to the kids around and in my innocent days I got my share. I loved those squishy hugs!

When I grew those hugs disappeared, but when I was 13 or 14 I once I got myself something better. One day I helped Ivana to pick up some thing in a corner difficult to reach so moving to regain balance I pressed my hand on her breast, partly by chance and partly on purpose. Luckily Ivana didn't realize the purpose part. That squeeze made not only my day, but my whole month!

The same years I tried to coax my best friend to tell Ivana that I was crazy for her, the idea was that perhaps she might be interested in teaching a nice boy one thing or two. I must have been desperate because she was not that kind of woman, and luckily my friend refused to to tell her.

Anyway Ivana was the object of my teenage fantasies and I really envied her husband, who could have that wonderful woman all for himself.

Then I went to college, my parents moved and in the following years I saw her only a couple of times and then I didn't go to the old neighbourhopod anymore. She was an important part of my teenage and I wonder if she ever realized it.
Orso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:23 AM   #159
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default There's a pattern....

Susan Marshall, older sister of my best friend in second grade. Long Blonde/dark brown. Always happy and smiling. I would want to have play time at their place, hoping she would be there.
Ida busted a move on her, if Ida known how to bust a move as a 7 year old.

Celeb: ever see the movie musical "The Music Man"? Peggy Mondo.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #160
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

Lots of people in this thread were hot for teacher...me too. Redacted you can perform experiments with me any day. Plus side is now you wouldn't go to jail for it.
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #161
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Wow, I was just thinking of my first crush a few days ago a marching band mate. She was a plus sized woman and since it was 28 years ago I can't recall a specific weght. She had a big but with fat thighs. Very sexy. She had a boyfriend that she talked about all the time. I think that she knew that I had a crush on her the way I paid attention to her.
At a high school reunion we hung out in the same group. On the way to another part of the resort where the reunion was held a dream came true! The transport cart was overcrowded so she sat on my lap with my arm wrapped around her sizable waist! We made plans to get together but lost touch.
Our 30 year reunion is coming up in the next year or so. I am happily married so this time it's my turn to reject her. It still will be nice to see an old friend. If she's there......
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #162
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I was very young when I started having crushes on BHMs. It started Santa and Mario.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #163
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

Mine was Meat loaf. The singer not the food. I adored him ever since I saw him as Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. In fact Eddie is probably why I like big guys and bikers. Wow I may have just had a psychological break through lol.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #164
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Um.. my crush still logs into Dims, so I'll just keep mum.
Old 11-30-2014, 06:35 AM   #165
Happenstance
Cautious Pessimist

Happenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going onHappenstance knows EXACTLY what's going on

Amanda from sixth grade was my first classmate who was more than just chubby. I was intrigued from the moment I saw her, then she started appearing in my dreams. I was too shy to talk to her, though, and we weren't in many classes together after that year. Many years later, I was visiting a friend at the university where Amanda was also a student, and my friend and I were invited to her 21st birthday party. She was wearing this pin that said something like 'kiss me, it's my birthday', so some time into the party I asked if that was an invitation. She was just drunk enough for that to work, so we went to her bedroom and kissed for a while. I told her I had a crush on her for years, and she was just in disbelief. She didn't think anyone could think that about her, she told me. After that night, I talked to her for about a week, only to find we did not have much to talk about. To be honest, once I finally got to know her, I found her boring. Within the year, she got weight loss surgery, then she started hearing from everyone how beautiful she was. But for the record, I said it first.