Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Is there any FFA's for BHM In Australia?

Hey Everyone My name is Matt and i live in Australia (Brisbane QLD) and i have spent the last couple months trying online dating and whilst i have met some psycho's weirdo's and then genuinely nice people all the women seem to just want to be friends or are rudely flat out about how i am not their type or they don't date fat guys

now i am of course being kind the things they actually say are a lot more horrible and painful but you get the point

Now i have met some wonderful FFA's on another site similar to this however they are overseas like the other side of the world which would make actually dating pretty much impossible i am thinking just to find love i am going to have to move away from my home country because every girl i seem to talk to or read their profile all want some muscle bound natural athlete with model looks, a million bucks and a 12 inch dick

So after my little rant lol i am wondering if there is actually any women who might actually like a bigger guy i have been told i am a sweet funny guy and i do consider myself as such I do volunteer work and always there to be a shoulder to cry on or lend a hand if i can but apparently this means nothing without a set of 6 pack abs

so if there is anyone out there who might like to chat preferrably in australia just for the potential to actually met although i am open to talking to others overseas and who knows we may be able to still meet if things go well

i have posted pictures several times on these forums so i would post them again but just search for my posts or if interested contact me and i will send you some directly
derpVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpVader View Post
Hey Everyone My name is Matt and i live in Australia (Brisbane QLD) and i have spent the last couple months trying online dating and whilst i have met some psycho's weirdo's and then genuinely nice people all the women seem to just want to be friends or are rudely flat out about how i am not their type or they don't date fat guys

now i am of course being kind the things they actually say are a lot more horrible and painful but you get the point

Now i have met some wonderful FFA's on another site similar to this however they are overseas like the other side of the world which would make actually dating pretty much impossible i am thinking just to find love i am going to have to move away from my home country because every girl i seem to talk to or read their profile all want some muscle bound natural athlete with model looks, a million bucks and a 12 inch dick

So after my little rant lol i am wondering if there is actually any women who might actually like a bigger guy i have been told i am a sweet funny guy and i do consider myself as such I do volunteer work and always there to be a shoulder to cry on or lend a hand if i can but apparently this means nothing without a set of 6 pack abs

so if there is anyone out there who might like to chat preferrably in australia just for the potential to actually met although i am open to talking to others overseas and who knows we may be able to still meet if things go well

i have posted pictures several times on these forums so i would post them again but just search for my posts or if interested contact me and i will send you some directly
I'm sorry you don't have a 12 inch penis.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #3
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Aussie girls want 12 inch dicks? Pshaw, good thing I don't plan on going there ever. I'm not cutting 4 inches off for no broad!
Old 12-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have you heard of the Aussie legend known as Goreki? She goes around flogging all the FFAs with her wrench and keeps them locked away in her magical faerie closet. So that way she can have all of the BHMs to herself. If it's FFAs you seek, you must summon her.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:22 PM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Have you heard of the Aussie legend known as Goreki? She goes around flogging all the FFAs with her wrench and keeps them locked away in her magical faerie closet. So that way she can have all of the BHMs to herself. If it's FFAs you seek, you must summon her.
Also, that name is pronounced "gore-key" not "go-reh-key."
Old 12-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hi Matt, sorry it has been going roughly for you. I don't have any magic advice for you, sorry. I will say that, while online dating has worked for a lot of people, I am still a believer that the best option is to meet new people in person, in environments where you can interact repeatedly. So....going to a church, taking a class, volunteering somewhere, joining a book club, going to a pub trivia night or karaoke night, etc. That best way to meet a woman who will like you.....is to meet women and give them a chance to like you. Of course, this is like saying the best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more--it is way easier said than done and won't work for everyone. But it is still the best I've got.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #7
derpVader

derpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesderpVader can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

haha these replies are great and ok maybe exageratting about the 12 inch thing just a sore subject ( that's what she said lol) just some bad experiences in the aussie dating world for a big guy anyways thank you for the kind and funny words everyone glad i joined now
Old 12-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #8
derpVader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hi Matt, sorry it has been going roughly for you. I don't have any magic advice for you, sorry. I will say that, while online dating has worked for a lot of people, I am still a believer that the best option is to meet new people in person, in environments where you can interact repeatedly. So....going to a church, taking a class, volunteering somewhere, joining a book club, going to a pub trivia night or karaoke night, etc. That best way to meet a woman who will like you.....is to meet women and give them a chance to like you. Of course, this is like saying the best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more--it is way easier said than done and won't work for everyone. But it is still the best I've got.

thanks for the words Tad i actually already volunteer at a local community centre and have met some girls there that i have liked at one point but like everytime i go straight to the friendzone don't even get off the starting blocks so it's just one of those things i now have more female friends than male some i really crushed on at one point or another and in some cases let it be know but nope as always they say it kindly but you know what they are thinking you can see it in their faces
Old 12-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #9
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alright, bitches.

Firstly, twelve inches is just common sense to want in an Aussie man. What else do we use to wallop drop-bears?

Secondly, everything Bigginz said was true. Everything Josie said is going to get him a wrench flogging.

And thirdly, yes. We exist. I'm in Melbourne (it's okay to admit to your envy) but I know there are other chicks on here from Sydney and Brisvegas.

This site is really good for making awesome friends in other countries that you want to go and hook up with in exchange for make-out pictures. Or just hang out with. It is not so good for dating.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:07 AM   #10
derpVader

someone asked me to post pictures even though they are on other threads so i will just a couple though anymore and you'd have to message me

I don't usually take shirtless pics but i thought why not for this place