Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-24-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
RavenTripleX

RavenTripleX has said some nice things
Default Hey there New Gainer Here!

Hey there! Im Raven,
im new to the site! so i figured i introduce myself and say a few words about me

im currently working on gaining weight in my head i imagine myself with a hung hanging belly and a plump rump so im working on gaining as much weight as possible.. im looking for a feeder to help me along the way because im struggling to meet the weight goals ive set for myself alone Im new to all this and im still learning but i welcome all advice im hoping to find a serious feeder to help me with my gaining journey

As of right now im 130 pounds and im 4'11 tall I know im short haha.
idealy id like to double my size in the next year or so i know i can do it with the right support.. Anywho ill be posting updates and what not dont be a stranger..

Im working on launching my Website which will follow me durning my gaining as well as some other things
but all that info is on my profile i wont bother you with that right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PhotoGrid_1412181971655.jpg (55.7 KB, 739 views)
RavenTripleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #2
kdhemmerly

kdhemmerly has said some nice things
Default Hello there~

Just been wondering where you've been all my life. I would be more then happy to help you in anyway I can. I'm new to this place myself, though I've been a long-time lurker in the shadows.
kdhemmerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #3
RavenTripleX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhemmerly View Post
Just been wondering where you've been all my life. I would be more then happy to help you in anyway I can. I'm new to this place myself, though I've been a long-time lurker in the shadows.
lol i just stated my gaining 6 or so months ago
Old 12-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
CharonsAide00

CharonsAide00 has said some nice things

Raven,

I'm curious to know what you weighed when you started gaining.

Tell us a little bit about why you decided to "take the plunge"!

CA
CharonsAide00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
RavenTripleX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharonsAide00 View Post
Raven,

I'm curious to know what you weighed when you started gaining.

Tell us a little bit about why you decided to "take the plunge"!

CA
i was 115lbs ive always been into feedism but i was always in a relationship where getting fat wasnt something i could do.. once i became single and started fetish modeling i started to gain weight and got alot of positive support so i decided to finally give it a go and i wish i wouldve done it years ago im so much happier.. with ever single pound! i feel sexier, im more confident and im never hungry lol seriously i love it!
Old 12-04-2014, 09:51 AM   #6
CharonsAide00

CharonsAide00 has said some nice things
Default I'll do what I can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTripleX View Post
i was 115lbs ive always been into feedism but i was always in a relationship where getting fat wasnt something i could do.. once i became single and started fetish modeling i started to gain weight and got alot of positive support so i decided to finally give it a go and i wish i wouldve done it years ago im so much happier.. with ever single pound! i feel sexier, im more confident and im never hungry lol seriously i love it!
Well,

I'm an older guy and I'm a happy feeder with a feedee who, like you, is thrilled to be fat. Of COURSE you feel sexier and more confident; and isn't it great to never have to feel hungry like the majority of women who are trying to be thin?

I don't know if you're trying to find a new relationship but I'm sure that your attitude is bound to attract guys who would love to fatten you up. I wish you all the luck in the world and I'd be happy to encourage you in any way that would be helpful.

CA
CharonsAide00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #7
kdhemmerly

kdhemmerly has said some nice things

I'd be happy to be that guy, but I unfortunately live in Ohio. I do wish you the best of luck and hope to hear that you've made progress someday soon.
kdhemmerly is offline   Reply With Quote