Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #26
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My scale is broken, and I haven't weighed myself in quite a while (I'm generally not too fussed about that sort of thing); but I'm 5'7" and probably around 135-140 lbs.

As far as attraction, I'm not sure that I consider myself a "real" FFA, because I'm not exclusively drawn to bigger guys; but I definitely consider them an appealing variation on the spectrum of male attractiveness. It doesn't hurt to have a nice speaking voice, either, but I've always thought that the most attractive quality a man can have is being into me.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:29 AM   #27
Bigsweetguy619

Bigsweetguy619 can now change their title

I am about 417 last I weighed myself, but do fluctuate a bit around the summer and holidays, the heat makes me sweat and the treats around this time make me eat. I'm also 6 feet tall and have a BMI of 52, and yes I'm only wearing socks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5061103e-4f99-47ed-bef1-594cc2c2c0ab.jpg (35.9 KB, 384 views)
Bigsweetguy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:18 PM   #28
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

so i am 6' tall and i have 210ibs or 182cm and 95kg i think my bim is 28-29
sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:07 AM   #29
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm six foot tall and currently at 277lb. Or 126kg for the rest of the world. Get with it, America.
I'm not particularly thrilled with my weight right now, but I'm an eat now and diet later kind of girl. I'll work it out eventually

I like all shapes and sizes. I do sort of prefer a BHM to be more B, H and M than me though.
Old 11-11-2014, 04:32 AM   #30
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Without sounding like a creep, Goreki, you are adorable!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #31
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I'm six foot tall and currently at 277lb. Or 126kg for the rest of the world. Get with it, America.
I'm not particularly thrilled with my weight right now, but I'm an eat now and diet later kind of girl. I'll work it out eventually

I like all shapes and sizes. I do sort of prefer a BHM to be more B, H and M than me though.
you looks great
sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:28 AM   #32
youareneverready

youareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesyouareneverready can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am definitely a little 'un. 5'1 and a half (don't forget the half!) and probably a little under 100lbs at the moment (chaotic lifestyle - tend to fluctuate), but have always been surprisingly...hourglassy for my size. I often fall into that trap of forgetting I'm not 'normal'-sized until I'm met with an obvious contrast (or a high shelf), because I'm used to it though.

In terms of what I'm attracted to, I'd say it's pretty fluid. I could try and define a type exactly but it would only go out the window once I inevitably got excited by someone who didn't fit that whatsoever. I'm a very tactile creature though, what feels good > what looks good, although obviously both would be amazing (plus you can't just go around touching folk).
youareneverready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:11 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youareneverready
i'm a very tactile creature though, what feels good > what looks good, although obviously both would be amazing (plus you can't just go around touching folk).
this!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 11-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #34
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

I'm an FFA, and I am 5' 3" tall. I weigh around 118. I think that my BMI is around 22?

I love tall, big guys who weigh between 200 and 400 pounds.
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:56 AM   #35
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Without sounding like a creep, Goreki, you are adorable!
Hah, thanks, Loopy. Not creepy at all
Thanks to you too, sivisi.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:25 PM   #36
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

6'0-265 lb
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #37
blackcaesarbhm

blackcaesarbhm can now change their title

6-2 335lbs
blackcaesarbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:55 PM   #38
ImNotFunnySTILL

ImNotFunnySTILL can now change their title

5'11 400ishhhh
ImNotFunnySTILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:02 AM   #39
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Everyone's so diverse in their body shapes, weight and height; it's what makes us all so interesting and overwhelmingly sexy.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #40
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'8" and sitting at 525 currently. I was a lot bigger and have lost a lot of weight. I got down to 440, but then sunk into a depression, plus health issues I'm going through right now and I've gained a few pounds back. I'm back on track with the weight loss though. I ideally want to get around 275-300 and go from there to see how I feel.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #41
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am 4'11" and weigh 392 - a few years back my heaviest was 475.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #42
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As freaking if.

Haha
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #43
ReallyBeefy

ReallyBeefy can now change their title

I am 6'0" and I am 272. I have a nicely distributed (even though I am a guy) hourglass figure, with wider hips. I love the feeling of being this big, and really would love someone who loves my body. I do want to increase my size if I find a someone who wants to do it with me. I really don't have a preference in size when it comes to a partner.
ReallyBeefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #44
whoknows???

whoknows??? has said some nice things

I'm 5'5'' and 173 lbs. I cycle through periods of loving my body, wanting to be skinnier, and wanting to be fatter, but I consider that normal haha.

The kind of guy that I'm attracted to can vary a lot in terms of looks, but the last guy i dated was around 350lbs and 6'3''. A chubby guy with a beard wearing a flannel is pretty much my ideal haha.
whoknows??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #45
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am 5'11", 280... any one? No? Oh... ok
Old 12-08-2014, 04:49 AM   #46
IAmTheBlackWizards

IAmTheBlackWizards has said some nice things

170cm/5'7" and 110kg/242lbs.
IAmTheBlackWizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoknows??? View Post
I'm 5'5'' and 173 lbs. I cycle through periods of loving my body, wanting to be skinnier, and wanting to be fatter, but I consider that normal haha.

The kind of guy that I'm attracted to can vary a lot in terms of looks, but the last guy i dated was around 350lbs and 6'3''. A chubby guy with a beard wearing a flannel is pretty much my ideal haha.
Well hello...

I'm right at 5'6" and 300lbs.

I have a very bell shaped body when i'm naked.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:51 AM   #48
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

I got a scale for Christmas that can actually weigh me.

According to the scale I've gotten to 395 lbs. Holiday snacking has not been good to me.
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #49
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am the biggest I've ever been. My ex-wife hated me being overweight so i repressed myself until after we split and i learned to enjoy myself again. I've never posted pics of myself before so be gentle

6ft - 247lbs - bmi 33.5 - obese

bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:39 AM   #50
Jay86

Jay86 has said some nice things

I'm 5ft 8, about 20 stone or 280 pounds, probably a bit more since I've not stopped eating all xmas holiday, 50 inch waist but I wear around 42-44 on the hips and an XXL on top. Would love to keep getting bigger though.
Jay86 is offline   Reply With Quote