Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #26
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I know it's a bit of an old joke, but in actuality it is kind of true in many cases. It's not about self-esteem for the most part. It's not that you're paying for the sex as much as you're paying them to leave when you're done.
That is one of the advantages, you pay for a service and once finished, just say good bye and dont have to bear that man anymore if you dont want. No complications, just good sex, a man who will do all she wants , no explications, no shame, no fears, just pleasure
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:54 AM   #27
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,106
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
And herein lies a major difference between men and women. Men always -- one way or another -- pay for sex.
LMAO-so glad you see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I know it's a bit of an old joke, but in actuality it is kind of true in many cases. It's not about self-esteem for the most part. It's not that you're paying for the sex as much as you're paying them to leave when you're done.
But I am an odd bird, if he's THAT annoying, I probably ain't gonna do him anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Seriously, if a woman wants no strings sex, it's already out there. Doesn't matter if you are old or fat. Yes, it may be hard to find someone for a quality relationship, but sex is easy.
She's got it, yeah baby, she's got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisFA View Post
you are right but following your rules, it is much easier for a "socially pretty thin woman" to get sex for free, and however many men are rented for these women to satisfy them.

I dont think it is a question of cost, all women can get many men to have sex with , free and easily. I think large women dont call a escort because of their own insecurities.
As someone pointed out earlier, the gigolos fuck anyone that pays them, like prostitutes, eh? It's not supposed to be about the sexual attraction of the sex care worker but more about their ability to make the client feel wanted/attractive.

Is your idea about male prostitutes for BBW holding up the idea that it should be guys who like fat women exclusively?
And if so, why should he get paid? Is he doing her a favor to find her attractive? You DO realize that there is plenty of free dick running around in the world, right? And even more plenty is the dick willing to pay for it. I don't sees men over there on the paysite posting nekkid photographs. Wonder why?

ANY guy can say he loves himself a fat chick if he gets paid enough. His attraction to a certain body type isn't what necessarily makes him attractive to HER.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 12-07-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:16 AM   #28
bigmac
 
bigmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood Coast
Posts: 10,364
bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post

...

But I am an odd bird, if he's THAT annoying, I probably ain't gonna do him anyways

...
Second this. A sex partner doesn't have to be the love of your life -- but they need to be at least likable.

I remember driving to my place with a woman I'd met. She became increasingly annoying. Despite the fact she was likely a sure thing I pulled over and let her out (only a couple of blocks from her place so I wasn't being a total ass).

Which brings me to why I'd never pay (directly) for sex. Call we odd too but I want the women I sleep with to actually like me in some way. In the right circumstances purely physical relationships are fine -- but she has to be hot for me -- not my wallet.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #29
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Well I am for gender equality, it is the same no matter the gender, I think so but it is also a true, I true that I deeply hate is that , despite I would like BBW or SSBBW would be treated like thin woomen and could walk down the street without pressure or show on ad on TV like skinny models, or if a men approach them to say hello, they dont think he is going to make fun of them, I wish all were normal, but it doesnt, all surrounded fat people has special connotation, so some rules or customs dont follow if she is plus-size, hence I am convinced in the case of them, yes it is importat that the woman knew that he admires corpulent women.

And yes , an average escort doesnt focus on size or any other characteristic but they like also average small women, and sure they are not as passionate with BBW than with others, very simply, men can not easy pretend to be hot cause our "tool" dont get hard if the woman dislike us, a woman can we dont unless we take viagra.
In my case I dislike thin woman, I could not have sex with them even though I were paid 1 million dollars, simply because I would refuse that contact and never could turn on to give pleasure, I dont say that sex is just penetration, that's only 5 % of the sex act, but I am sure you know what I mean.

And yes, why charte money if I would do it for free?
first because I need money
Second because I can not get sex with no plus-size women, only with them
Third because it could be an opportunity to give sex to women without all difficulties that imply for a shy, insecure fat woman, this way she pays for something , get it and that's all. No risk, no time to search the right man, no fear to be rejected or bad treated looking for that man, no complications, just sex or company and no more feelings.

I am sure there are many heavy women who would like to go on bed with a good-looking men who make her feel like a goddess, whom feel like as a super attractive woman, no matter what society think, just feel like Miss Beauty of the year. I think it is not a nonsense to think this way.

For the love of God ! if there were a woman in New York who success just offering hugs to men, no sex, no kisses, just hugs, and she were not precisely cheap, more than 200 $ per hour just providing hugs and she had many clients. Why do you think then a male escort for BBW & SSBBW are so kinky?
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #30
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Second this. A sex partner doesn't have to be the love of your life -- but they need to be at least likable.

I remember driving to my place with a woman I'd met. She became increasingly annoying. Despite the fact she was likely a sure thing I pulled over and let her out (only a couple of blocks from her place so I wasn't being a total ass).

Which brings me to why I'd never pay (directly) for sex. Call we odd too but I want the women I sleep with to actually like me in some way. In the right circumstances purely physical relationships are fine -- but she has to be hot for me -- not my wallet.
Totally respectable, but as there are many men who just want sex no matter if he like or dislike the prostitute, there are also women who want a relaxing time with a man and nothing more. I think it is also respectable.
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #31
mimosa
Fluffy Mama
 
mimosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a freaking snow globe!
Posts: 3,810
mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisFA View Post
you are right but following your rules, it is much easier for a "socially pretty thin woman" to get sex for free, and however many men are rented for these women to satisfy them.

I dont think it is a question of cost, all women can get many men to have sex with , free and easily. I think large women dont call a escort because of their own insecurities.

Eso no es cierto en absoluto y seguramente no era mi experiencia.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #32
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post

Eso no es cierto en absoluto y seguramente no era mi experiencia.
A qué te refieres con que no es cierto ? y cuál es tu experiencia?

What do you mean it is not true ? explain please what is your experience about it ?
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #33
mimosa
Fluffy Mama
 
mimosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a freaking snow globe!
Posts: 3,810
mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisFA View Post
A qué te refieres con que no es cierto ? y cuál es tu experiencia?

What do you mean it is not true ? explain please what is your experience about it ?
Voy a escribirle en español para que me puedas entender mejor. (Eso es si usted es realmente de España.) Parece que usted no está realmente educado en la vida de una mujer de tamaño más grande. Me resulta falsa y difícil de creer sus teorías porque es evidente que no es un BBW. Pero yo soy en realidad una mujer de tamaño más grande y por lo tanto, tengo mi verdadera experiencia de que hablar. Cuando me convertí en una mujer soltera, mi vida amorosa era extremadamente activo. Estoy tomando un descanso de la rutina. Pero los hombres todavía me invitaba a cenar y mucho más todos los días.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #34
superodalisque
 
superodalisque's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: atlanta
Posts: 7,580
superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

the reason that most women of all sizes don't pay for sex is because they don't actually need to. there is always a man up for sex. it's no different for a big girl. thin women don't have an easier time. women who have confidence and feel good about themselves have an easier time. thin women are just as likely to have self esteem problems and a lot of thin women have a lot of issues dating or even having sex. but all of that is more due to not being able to make a social connection more than actually being found desirable. if a fat girl is having problems it's usually because she isn't okay with herself and doesn't think men want her. if you're fat and you really like yourself you can't keep men off you. that alone is extremely exciting to them.

there are always men around who think women are desperate enough to pay for stuff even if they don't call themselves gigolos out right. they are kept. they are paid for. they are for women who don't think they can do any better. women like that have already given up and so they aren't very attractive in many senses no matter what their size is.

then there are women who just want to pay men to go away too.
__________________
Ayn Rand: "An emotion that clashes with your reason, an emotion that you cannot explain or control, is only the carcass of that stale thinking which you forbade your mind to revise."

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-07-2014 at 11:11 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #35
mimosa
Fluffy Mama
 
mimosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a freaking snow globe!
Posts: 3,810
mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Yes! Exactly. Now this is truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
the reason that most women of all sizes don't pay for sex is because they don't need to. there is always a man up for sex. it's no different for a big girl. thin women don't have an easier time. women who have confidence and feel good about themselves have an easier time. thin women are just as likely to have self esteem problems and a lot of thin women have a lot of issues dating or even having sex. but all of that is more due to not being able to make a social connection more than actually being found desirable. if a fat girl is having problems it's usually because she isn't okay with herself and doesn't think men want her.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:32 PM   #36
ConnieLynn
has left the building.
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,122
ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
... if you're fat and you really like yourself you can't keep men off you...
This part. Complete truth.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:05 AM   #37
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Voy a escribirle en español para que me puedas entender mejor. (Eso es si usted es realmente de España.) Parece que usted no está realmente educado en la vida de una mujer de tamaño más grande. Me resulta falsa y difícil de creer sus teorías porque es evidente que no es un BBW. Pero yo soy en realidad una mujer de tamaño más grande y por lo tanto, tengo mi verdadera experiencia de que hablar. Cuando me convertí en una mujer soltera, mi vida amorosa era extremadamente activo. Estoy tomando un descanso de la rutina. Pero los hombres todavía me invitaba a cenar y mucho más todos los días.
Well, I appreciate you write on my mother language but I rather like to use English in an open english spoken forum like this.

I am totally agree, a plus-size woman, a super plus-size woman can get all men she want, all, I have seen with my own eyes, on contrary of society think a 400 lbs woman could get 10 men every night for a whole year, that is a big true, that nobody here argue, but it has to happend one thing that , unfortunately just a few BBW or even less SSBBW can, and is to go getter, to be conscious of the seduction power a woman plus size has. As I say that doesnt happend usually.

Congratulations for you and your point of view about it, I am very glad for you, believe me.
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #38
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
the reason that most women of all sizes don't pay for sex is because they don't actually need to. there is always a man up for sex. it's no different for a big girl. thin women don't have an easier time. women who have confidence and feel good about themselves have an easier time. thin women are just as likely to have self esteem problems and a lot of thin women have a lot of issues dating or even having sex. but all of that is more due to not being able to make a social connection more than actually being found desirable. if a fat girl is having problems it's usually because she isn't okay with herself and doesn't think men want her. if you're fat and you really like yourself you can't keep men off you. that alone is extremely exciting to them.

there are always men around who think women are desperate enough to pay for stuff even if they don't call themselves gigolos out right. they are kept. they are paid for. they are for women who don't think they can do any better. women like that have already given up and so they aren't very attractive in many senses no matter what their size is.

then there are women who just want to pay men to go away too.
"it's no different for a big girl. thin women don't have an easier time. women who have confidence and feel good about themselves have an easier time" that is the key, confidence, I wish all BBW & SSBBW of the world would have that confidence, I wish it, but that dream doesnt come true, I think that for non confidence woman, or simply for many other reasons, I think that a male escort service can be useful. So I think
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:46 AM   #39
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
This part. Complete truth.
I am the same opinion
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:59 AM   #40
BorisFA
 
BorisFA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Posts: 51
BorisFA can now change their title
Default

Yesterday I received a private message asking me to tell her some reasons a woman could think to call me or any other similar.

There are many reasons to get the services of a escort, some of them could be:

- You are travelling and want to get a good-looking boy that night in that city, just a pair of hours. You don’t need to spend time searching

- You want to probe new experiences you don’t dare with close friends In your area

- You are too shy to be with unknown men, you don’t want to work on searching for a right man

- You have been rejected last times and don’t want to run the risk of a new one

- You and your partner (woman or men) want a threesome with an already experienced man

- You want a dom / slave or BDS session with a man and don’t want anybody know about your fetish

- You don’t want to meet unknown men who could be dangerous, you rather locate a professional gigolo who never will put you at risk

- You want a handsome muscled man without take time searching one

- You are a feedee and want con combine food and sex in the same session and don’t know anybody who could do it

- You need to have a partner for an event, with good manners

- You need to feel somebody close to you to hug or kiss or simply massage you without the worry about if he would feel comfortable or not with your fat rolls and soft plus-size body

- If you just want an hour of sex and nothing more without explanations at the end

- If you have never had sex with any man and want to rely on an a man with more guarantees

- Just to complement from time to time your marriage if you feel you need some kind of a lover

- If you just need to know what is to make sex with a man you are giving money for sex

could be many others, these are just some. You could disagree with some or with all, but for some women these could be enough any of them

Hope dont bother any woman with this list, I dont know which reasons could be necessary to you , in case you could contamplate it, most sure will never ask for such a service but a few could be a possibiligy, why not ?
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bbw, escort, sex, ssbbw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.