Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #26
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bbwbud - Ha!! Both, but i WAS refering to the face...chubby cheeks are the nicest for kissing.

Touche odffa...touche!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:51 AM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Quite often the difference between a person being attractive and unattractive is whether they are smiling.
I've heard a lot of comments to this effect and it always confuses me and makes me feel a bit self-conscious, to be honest. Is whether or not somebody is smiling really enough for you to think they are pretty/ugly? Because for me, I will think somebody is pretty regardless of their expression. I actually tend to prefer it when smiles are given out rarely rather than it being a default expression.

Also... my resting face makes people think I am angry/depressed all the time. I always have people coming up asking what is wrong when I am just chilling. But I don't think that makes me ugly?

Then again, I don't really communicate with people or express myself all that well in real life. So maybe I just don't get something that is really obvious to other people?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:41 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I've heard a lot of comments to this effect and it always confuses me and makes me feel a bit self-conscious, to be honest. Is whether or not somebody is smiling really enough for you to think they are pretty/ugly? Because for me, I will think somebody is pretty regardless of their expression. I actually tend to prefer it when smiles are given out rarely rather than it being a default expression.

Also... my resting face makes people think I am angry/depressed all the time. I always have people coming up asking what is wrong when I am just chilling. But I don't think that makes me ugly?

Then again, I don't really communicate with people or express myself all that well in real life. So maybe I just don't get something that is really obvious to other people?
Loopy, I probably agree with you more than not, but Iíll take a shot at this, at least from my POV. There is beauty in the bones, complexion, etc of a personís face. But there is also beauty (or handsomeness, attractiveness, or whatever you call it) in how they express their personality.

Of course, some cultures promote showing your feelings and temperament, some donít. Iíve heard that in Russia if you go around smiling all of the time youíll be judged to be a simpleton or fool (donít know if this is true), and certainly many cultures have been said to value a stoic approach to life, where you never show that you are happy or sad or mad or whatever. So showing these things in a culture where you arenít supposed to isnít going to be good!

But in places where people are open to displays of emotion and more broadly temperament, that animation in the face that shows someone is happy can be really powerful (and often contagious). This is not the same as the professional smile used in the service industry (except for the really gifted at faking it), both in that it generally involves more of the face and is much more dynamic.

Of course most of us will react better to someone who looks happy or friendly than to someone who looks sour or disapproving, but beyond that in places where people expect you to show emotion, not doing so is like answering questions only with grunts or wearing baggy black clothes to a garden partyóit is stating that you donít want to be part of the proceedings, that you arenít joining in, that you are not going to interact easily with people. Most people donít react well to that, either (although some will prefer it greatly).

So, super context dependent, but it can both display one's pleasant nature, and show that one is taking part in the non-verbal discourse going on.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #29
forp1940

forp1940 has said some nice things

I love beards as well but my favorite part of a man's face is that little space above their lip. My gram always called a Cupid's Bow. I adore them. I have no idea why I just do.
forp1940 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:38 PM   #30
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Loopy, I probably agree with you more than not, but Iíll take a shot at this, at least from my POV. There is beauty in the bones, complexion, etc of a personís face. But there is also beauty (or handsomeness, attractiveness, or whatever you call it) in how they express their personality.

Of course, some cultures promote showing your feelings and temperament, some donít. Iíve heard that in Russia if you go around smiling all of the time youíll be judged to be a simpleton or fool (donít know if this is true), and certainly many cultures have been said to value a stoic approach to life, where you never show that you are happy or sad or mad or whatever. So showing these things in a culture where you arenít supposed to isnít going to be good!

But in places where people are open to displays of emotion and more broadly temperament, that animation in the face that shows someone is happy can be really powerful (and often contagious). This is not the same as the professional smile used in the service industry (except for the really gifted at faking it), both in that it generally involves more of the face and is much more dynamic.

Of course most of us will react better to someone who looks happy or friendly than to someone who looks sour or disapproving, but beyond that in places where people expect you to show emotion, not doing so is like answering questions only with grunts or wearing baggy black clothes to a garden partyóit is stating that you donít want to be part of the proceedings, that you arenít joining in, that you are not going to interact easily with people. Most people donít react well to that, either (although some will prefer it greatly).

So, super context dependent, but it can both display one's pleasant nature, and show that one is taking part in the non-verbal discourse going on.
I think I read somewhere once that when people smile at us we feel approved of. so maybe it's easier to love someone's face if they look like they approve of you?

I have this thing about voices that might relate to that. I can't stand whiny negative sounding voices. it's an immediate downer so a turn off. I love a good smile too. it's positive and so for some reason that just lights me up from the inside.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #31
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eyes definitely have it for me - especially if they have a few smile wrinkles. A small cleft in the chin doesn't hurt either.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #32
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dark hair, beard, blue eyes, wise face, beautiful lips, and ears that look sturdy for fun lol

The hairier the better, really. Some gents look good cleancut, but it's rare. (Hello, Blockie and daddyoh)

Last edited by FatAndProud; 12-13-2014 at 07:02 PM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote