Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-14-2014, 10:48 PM   #1
home

home can now change their title
Cool Real Women.

As I put up some Sailor Moon pictures. I decided to also put up four of my best pictures to inspire some artists and writers. Now, I must mention that all these women made themselves public. If they did not want to be posted here, I apologize in advance. But, these are fully clothed, ADULT WOMEN who made themselves public. Now, I ask that no one harass or disrespect these women. I put these pictures up only in the hope that they inspire artists and writers. And, that if anyone take these pictures off this site. And they use them in ways that are harmful and disrespectful to these women. That is their own fault and personal Responsibility, and that I take no Legal Responsibility, and I am not at fault. And I must state again. These pictures were off of sites, in which these women of their own free will made themselves public. And as stated, they are FULLY CLOTHED. Sorry about that, but this is the year 2014 after all. And this is the way people must act sometimes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 40896d.jpg (17.6 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 966-1.jpg (17.6 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg Beautiful.jpg (10.3 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg uniform.jpg (30.6 KB, 161 views)
home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #2
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Okay, just throwing this out there...

In case it might inspire. But what if you could, like, merge all of these inspirational-threads, into one single topic? That way, anytime a writer is looking for some good inspiration-material, voilą!

Quote:
Originally Posted by home View Post
But, these are fully clothed, ADULT WOMEN who made themselves public. Now, I ask that no one harass or disrespect these women....Sorry about that, but this is the year 2014 after all. And this is the way people must act sometimes.
Hmm...you, know, it's tough to know where to begin with this. You've given me a lot to think about and work with:

Do you mean the women-themselves? Because some of these images are probably older than you realize.

Like the woman caught behind the train, I'm guessing is already dead. Like the expression on her face there, that pretty much reflects the very last things she was seeing before being abducted.

The lady in the office, I dunno. I'm always a little skeptical whenever I see such prominently displayed office equipment. Is there a printer on that desk? Does she even really a printer, in this day & age?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote