Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #51
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I think that such sweeping statements are always a bit fraught....people vary so much that while what he said may be true in general, I don't know how accurate it would be in the specific?

I've come to think that there may be some use for chaos theory in explaining sexuality, that some very small thing may snowball to become a major part of our sexual identity. Maybe sometimes you can trace that 'thing' (event, image, stress, interaction....), and it all makes sense to where we are later on, but that would not always mean that whatever snowballed was part of the dominant narrative of our childhood. On the other hand, something that is a major part of our childhood probably has a larger chance to happening to create that initial trigger.

Just my ramblings/musings, based on no data at all,
nothing in our psyche just comes out of the blue
Old 11-02-2014, 03:43 AM   #52
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To the original question, sort of. But to me it is not humiliation. I like the idea that a girl wants attention for being fat but takes the comments/name calling as complement, met with pride. Or at least I always assumed humiliation is just how it sounds, unpleasant to the person hearing it. So if I said something like, "wow you really let yourself go," she would excitedly say back "oh my god, thank you for noticing." I don't know if that still counts as humiliation though.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #53
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Humiliation is not about what the person doing the humiliation considers humiliating, it's about what the person receiving the humiliation considers humiliating. It has to be this way because otherwise the person doing the receiving won't be humiliated and the role play/fantasy breaks down. It's up to the person doing the humiliation to be creative. But to figure that out people who want to engage in this have to get to know each other really well and that's not going to happen after one conversation. Sorry, but there are no universal fat humiliations. Every person is different. What's humiliating to one would be meaningless to another.

Fat people are not a monolith. We don't share a hive mind. If someone told me I had let myself go it wouldn't humiliate me. It would only annoy me and make me want to punch the other person in the face for being just generally rude.

I feel like this is always a huge issue when it comes to fat admirers and fat people. I realize this site is the place to come to talk about fantasy, so there's a lot of that, but it also seems like admirers have a habit of getting reality and fantasy confused, twisted, and mixed up. What you want fat people to be like and what fat people actually are like are different things most of the time.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:56 AM   #54
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Olwen is right everyone is different. Each person has different likes and dislikes. Just the way it is.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #55
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Yes, certain aspects of it are appealing, but as most have mentioned - it's all about the time and place. If I'm with an FA who I know likes and respects me, but while we're doing it he wants to call me fat names, or tease me that I'm getting too fat, or while I'm eating something taunt me about it (even the random "fattie" comments from a sexual partner, it's hot to me depending on how it's really said, if it's really observed) - ALL GOOD. It's a hot component shared between two people.

Just randomly subjected to it, without feeling safe and comfy with the person, understanding where their head is.... no, I wouldn't want that or enjoy it at all. But I'm not going to judge someone who is, everyone's got their things.
I am of the same opinion, I never judge anybody concerning their fat fetish if they are agree, in that sense there is absolutly no limit, no matter how dark it is . I am a very opened-mind man, all related to fat and women turn me on , all.
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote