Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-13-2014, 01:16 AM   #1701
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I'd really like for someone to be giving my nipples a lot of attention today.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:05 AM   #1702
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

IC that I just love this thread. It's very sexy.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 07:54 AM   #1703
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
IC that I'd really like for someone to be giving my nipples a lot of attention today.
girl i be suckin on that titty like

Old 12-13-2014, 10:10 AM   #1704
BorisFA

BorisFA can now change their title

I have not had sex with a SSBBW for a long time and miss it.
BorisFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:17 PM   #1705
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
girl i be suckin on that titty like
Do it right and I'll smush you real good :P
Old 12-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #1706
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
now that sounds fun
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 02:25 PM   #1707
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post
now that sounds fun
So I'm told
Old 12-13-2014, 02:38 PM   #1708
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've been told I'm pretty excellent at it.

JUSSAYIN'
Old 12-13-2014, 03:14 PM   #1709
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I've been told I'm pretty excellent at it.

JUSSAYIN'
Instead of tit for tat, it's tit for fat.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:29 PM   #1710
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC The above conversation cracked me up

IAC A friend offered me FWB the other week and whilst I know 100% it can never go anywhere I am darn tempted
Old 12-18-2014, 02:38 PM   #1711
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes not being able to orgasm makes me feel broken. Though last time I was able to squirt, so I think I'm slowly getting closer.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:54 PM   #1712
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

IC I can find food to be truly orgasmic at times.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #1713
penguin
Fnord

IC that this hot weather has me wanting to find a big big tub, and have a nice cool bath. But not by myself; I want someone to join me so we can take turns washing each other with exquisite care, making sure that every inch is clean. I want someone to sit behind me so they can wash my hair and slowly brush it out. Then we can soak for a while, enjoying being cool and clean in this hot, sticky weather. Afterwards, we can dry each other off and then lie in bed under the fan until we're completely dry, and then get all hot and sweaty again as have fun exploring each other before making some damn sweet love.

It may be a "lather, rinse, repeat" kinda situation, but it'd be fun.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:41 AM   #1714
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

IC we may need a private chat room for all the dirty talk.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #1715
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I need to be kissed, to be well everythinged but no matter how badly I want that

I won't go there with one of the vanishing men with pretty words he is going to have to just keep lusting cause I am never quenching that fire.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:19 PM   #1716
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I may need to jump on a plane to Australia for some "warmth".

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:00 AM   #1717
spiritangel
AmandaClause

IC the more I think about it the more I am sure I need a 'Daddy Dom'
Old 12-22-2014, 05:27 PM   #1718
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
IC the more I think about it the more I am sure I need a 'Daddy Dom'
It's pretty fabulous.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 03:27 AM   #1719
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC.... post-heartbreak sexytime is still a bit of a battle. I mean, it happens and it feels wonderful physically. But.....I get this weird-empty feeling afterwards
-_-

What might have helped is having a good stockpile of BHM footage suitable for daydreaming purposes. (More romantically than sexually. I've got the sexual part [un]covered.)
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #1720
penguin
Fnord

If I knew for sure that my flatmate wouldn't be home today, I'd masturbate right here at my desk, as it's the coolest place in the house. It's too hot in my room today
Old 12-31-2014, 08:56 AM   #1721
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
If I knew for sure that my flatmate wouldn't be home today, I'd masturbate right here at my desk, as it's the coolest place in the house. It's too hot in my room today
I'm just sorry I'm not there to lend a helping hand.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 04:21 PM   #1722
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I'm just sorry I'm not there to lend a helping hand.
I'd be happy for someone to install an air con unit or two for me!
Old 12-31-2014, 04:46 PM   #1723
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'd be happy for someone to install an air con unit or two for me!
Let's check on international flights
Old 12-31-2014, 05:10 PM   #1724
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Let's check on international flights
It's my birthday in two weeks, let's have it done before then
Old 12-31-2014, 06:24 PM   #1725
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's my birthday in two weeks, let's have it done before then
I think if I use the one passport and go through Montreal.....